World More than 11,000 scientists from around the world declare a ‘climate emergency’ - Analysis outlines six major steps that ‘must’ be taken to address the situation

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net

I'll let this speak for itself.

And yes, it's real. The list is here:

Attachments

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net

I'll let this speak for itself.

And yes, it's real. The list is here:
Lol. Yeah totes legit. Why stop at 11000 though?

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
So, despite the fact that this list of "scientists" includes fictional cartoon characters, abc, nbc, CNN, huffpost, are all running it as a serious story.

Global warming believers, since you have "97%" consensus, why do you keep getting caught making shit up? Why is this list down 4000 "scientists" from the last time it was published?

Dumbfucks just negrate and move on, they'll fall for this again in a couple weeks....

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
In 1966 they said oil would be gone in ten years, in 1970 all the world's natural resources will be used up by 2000, in 1971 the new ice age was coming in 2020, in 1989 rising sea levels will obliterate nations if nothing's done by 2000, in 2000 children in the future won't know what snow is, in 2008 the arctic would be ice free as of 2018, and they claimed the same in 2013 but now in 2015.
All of that happened! god damn russian troll.

Fork Cartel

The 1% are literally the spawn of Satan
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely despise China and India's hideous pollution-heavy economies of scale.

But they only work because the west is there to buy all their goods. It's coming up to Christmas now, and I can't help but wonder how many millions of plastic Santas will be dumped into landfills come January. All from China and its subsidiaries, all made for and bought by westerners.

As much as I despise these practices... I despise the people who enable them more. All I see here is a bunch of fat, wasteful consumers waving their chubby hands in the vague direction of the orient and making apologetic blubbering noises about how it's all the fault of the chinks for enabling their bad habits.
yeah yeah yeah. Reality is nothing's going to change, cri moar

• Dumb
Reactions: Forever Sunrise

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
Apparently we should all be naked, not breed, eat bugs, and never use electricity fossil fuels or fire ever again. I wish I was being sarcastic about this, but this is in fact their apparent platform.
Yes, it is. You're supposed to just give up all of the conveniences of modern life for no reason and go live in the forest like a sasquatch.¹

Why? EAT THE BUGS NAZI

¹This is the official platform of the Democratic party

Dr W

I have no mouth and I must scream
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely despise China and India's hideous pollution-heavy economies of scale.

But they only work because the west is there to buy all their goods. It's coming up to Christmas now, and I can't help but wonder how many millions of plastic Santas will be dumped into landfills come January. All from China and its subsidiaries, all made for and bought by westerners.

As much as I despise these practices... I despise the people who enable them more. All I see here is a bunch of fat, wasteful consumers waving their chubby hands in the vague direction of the orient and making apologetic blubbering noises about how it's all the fault of the chinks for enabling their bad habits.
Based and truth pilled. All we need to do is subsidize nuclear power and throw people who consume for the sake of consumption in the trash.

Unfortunately, that's all of western culture right now: CONSUME.

Arkancide Pact

kiwifarms.net
Based and truth pilled. All we need to do is subsidize nuclear power and throw people who consume for the sake of consumption in the trash.

Unfortunately, that's all of western culture right now: CONSUME.
Western culture is the smallest contributor though. Or do you consider China and India western?

There are improvements we can make, but this anti western shit is the real point. Your self hatred plays into the hands of people who hate you too.

We're actually not horrible terrible people ruining the world. Well most of us...

• Dumb
Reactions: Forever Sunrise

Syaoran Li

Disney Delenda Est
kiwifarms.net
Until we see a serious push for nuclear power and start calling out China as the main polluter instead of mindlessly castigating the West, I'm not going to support any "climate emergency" measures, especially if veganism, anti-capitalism, or social justice is involved. None of that will save the planet. Adapting nuclear energy and crushing the PRC will.

I'm just tired of all these leftists using genuine concerns over climate change and the real issue of environmentalism to push for unrelated social agendas.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino