More Yaniv autism -

Meow Mix

kiwifarms.net
Throwing the victims away? Where? Where did I throw them? What do I need to do to not throw them away? Keep parading them out in front of you?

I talk to all of them regularly
This is reassuring. More than one person has come to myself or another MM blogger and said you ghosted them as soon as (and this is their words) "the receipts dried up". I'm glad to hear that isn't the case.

Twat_Hunter

white trash.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I could have been more clear, but in case I need to be:

As much as WG would love to believe we went solely off of his claims, we did not. We never would. We saw his claims, and then went to Constable Holly Largey and one other officer (can only remember the first name, apologies: Constable Chris), for immediate verification. We got that verification, and I believe my editor still has the recording of that.

I would never, ever, write an article based off of what someone says online who provided no evidence whatsoever for their claims (and even if they did provide evidence, that evidence would have to be solid: Like, video of the police at the door of the person in question, and we had confirmation the person lived there for ex).

It was a good attempt at taking responsibility, and certainly it prompted the verification process to commence, but it was not the verification process in full.

Hope this helps.

EDIT:

Ah, my "tone."

I didn't ask for names. I never asked you to publish a single name. I asked for verification or if there was even a way for you to verify what you were saying as true. You want to go on a multi-post thread without providing proof of your claims, please do. I genuinely don't care. But don't start attacking me when I simply ask for verification or if there is even a way to verify what you are saying is true. That's a red flag for me (as it should be for anyone).

I am not the only journalist on the face of the earth. I don't even consider myself a journalist. I literally started doing this last year -- February 2019 -- and I have SO much to learn.

I was thrust into a lot of the stories I was put in, and handled them as well as I could. I feel I handled them well. You want to disagree -- that's perfectly okay. Fortunately, I have the support of many people, including the victims (verified to the fucking 9s), and that helps me sleep at night.

A 3rd and final EDIT:

Also, as I have said multiple times in this place and on twitter... I am *unfortunately* burned with knowledge of shit happening behind the scenes that I cannot disclose for legal reasons. This shit was burdened unto me because of my involvement in the original, VERIFIED Yaniv cases. This shit gives me insight into the way things work and are currently established in ways that influence how I perceive new information and its implications.

I am not a "Yaniv watcher" in the way that some of you and the folks on Twitter are. I do not care if Yaniv is stuffing his face at Dominos today, or looks like shit tomorrow, or is working the sushi booth at the mall on Monday. I care about tangible crimes and tangible victims only. People yell at me all the time for my silence on the dumbest things. Maybe I get too heated. Oh well. I won't be berated for my tone.

Actually no, one more EDIT, I don't care because I am noticing other things that have been said that I should address:

Writing isn't my life. I got paid VERY little (like... net LOSS little. Yes. Net financial loss to write. I do it because I enjoy it). And after the last Yaniv story, I actually retired from Yaniv stories. I passed them off to Rebecca Christensen and others at TPM. I didn't want to do them anymore. Why do you think I hadn't been on KF in so long?

I am a full-time student, TA, and GRA. So this idea that I am searching for a job or clicks or to make money off of this or anything is nuts. I am very thankful for the tiny, tiny platform I have now. My life is my academic work. My goals are the completion of my academic work. This semester in particular has been hell for me, between 3 full time classes, my thesis, my GRA, and COVID impacting my auntie in a very real way. But anyway

I have been open as hell on KF because I have enjoyed talking to some of the folks on here, and had some great conversations. I have invited people to ask me any questions they wanted. This speculative "oh she's trying to X" when I am right damn here is ridiculous.

And anyone confused or pretending like they don't know shit all of a sudden about the Ryan Gordon situation can just go to the thread. It's here. Its on KF. Some of y'all acting like you can't read the dozen+ pages I spent answering every question, uploading audio, providing evidence, and apologising for any missteps I made... Come on. Come onnnn lmfao give me a break
Your work wont go unnoticed. Some of us got plenty of free time ahead, who knows what well dig out.
This Yanick dude is a sick fuck.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
[QUOTE="Facts Over Feels, post: 6434976, member: 35091"
I am not the only journalist on the face of the earth. I don't even consider myself a journalist. I literally started doing this last year -- February 2019 -- and I have SO much to learn.

Wow! So calling the kettle black on bloggers now? Coulda been feedback than the superiority complex! Meow Mix isn’t perfect, but they’re trying to stop a predator and to stop a predator to control his narrative. @yesthatanna had a meltdown when her friend Amy Hamm’s legal documents were online, but they were public records. Fair game. Meow Mix respected her decision for the interim, but I suspect she wanted to tell the story first.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
[QUOTE="Facts Over Feels, post: 6434976, member: 35091"

Wow! So calling the kettle black on bloggers now? Coulda been feedback than the superiority complex! Meow Mix isn’t perfect, but they’re trying to stop a predator and to stop a predator to control his narrative. @yesthatanna had a meltdown when her friend Amy Hamm’s legal documents were online, but they were public records. Fair game. Meow Mix respected her decision for the interim, but I suspect she wanted to tell the story first.
Well, if she did reveal info even indirectly and inadvertently on one of her stories and sources, that means shes failed at OpSec at least once. I thought journalists weren't the ones to decide a victims privacy, that was up to the courts.

Sure, document and verify your sources. Don't be naive enough that your buddy who also works in reporting isn't enough of a snake to steal your info and broadcast victims/perpatrators to the world because he'll make a grand from it.

Or turn it over to the perp who can then hide his tracks.

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well how about throwing the victims away like garbage once you told their stories? Seems a real feminist would have compassion of them. To you, the victims are good enough to get your clicks and make the TPM happy. Seems contrary to some of the values you market you’re self as standibg for. You do know Meow Mix will own you if you want to argue that! And your narrative makes you a troll on Twitter.
What does this even mean? Why is it her job to to support people she's spoken to for information and what does that entail? What are your expectations?

You and a few others seem to be treating this thread as a social club where everyone parrots compliments back to each other and it's eliminating any value of this board apart from ruining JY's reputation through SEO.

MeowMix fell for an obvious scam and no one seems to care enough to actually discuss how and why. WGKitty wrote that Anna (and presumably others) should "believe victims" because she is a feminist, a statement that should have absolutely shattered WGKitty's credibility in the eyes of anyone actually paying attention, and everyone seems to have let it slide in order to yell at Anna for expecting someone to provide evidence of their claims. Believe victims? Even the blue checkmarks on twitter have figured out how stupid that shit is.

Have you noticed that people who tend to use other parts of KF don't post here anymore? It's because this has become a twitter thread full if people clutching pearls over rumors and trying to get retweets by creating their own.

Last edited:

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What does this even mean? Why is it her job to to support people she's spoken to for information and what does that entail? What are your expectations?

You and a few others seem to be treating this thread as a social club where everyone parrots compliments back to each other and it's eliminating any value of this board apart from ruining JY's reputation through SEO.

MeowMix fell for an obvious scam and no one seems to care enough to actually discuss how and why. WGKitty wrote that Anna (and presumably others) should "believe victims" because she is a feminist, a statement that should have absolutely shattered WGKitty's credibility in the eyes of anyone actually paying attention, and everyone seems to have let it slide in order to yell at Anna for expecting someone to provide evidence of their claims. Believe victims? Even the blue checkmarks on twitter have figured out how stupid that shit is.

Have you noticed that people who tend to use other parts of KF don't post here anymore? It's because this has become a twitter thread full if people clutching pearls over rumors and trying to get retweets by creating their own.
Beleive victims wasn't referring to myself as a victim but the underage girls he's sending creepy shit to. She said I was lying about him sending creepy messages to underage girls and suicide threats. I even shared some of the screen shots, so I am struggling to understand how this hurts my credibility? Young girls are complaining he's trying to lure them on snapchat we should beleive them, there's even screenshot receipts. These go back years before Johnathan became Jessica.

In the end though and I want to bring it back to this Yaniv himself has confirmed almost my entire story himself except said she was 24. I have pictures of this girl that I'm not sharing and she doesn't look 24. Are you honestly gullible enough to beleive Yaniv's lie that it was a major prank and the RCMP were in on it?

I see what you are saying about this subform and I agree but it's more because Yaniv is just being more careful. Everything he used to share on Twitter is now private messages on snapchat. It's difficult to facilitate a public discussion that Yaniv is reading when most of the new sources are leaks that don't want their identity revealed. Maybe this board should be rolled back into a single thread.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see what you are saying about this subform and I agree but it's more because Yaniv is just being more careful. Everything he used to share on Twitter is now private messages on snapchat. It's difficult to facilitate a public discussion that Yaniv is reading when most of the new sources are leaks that don't want their identity revealed. Maybe this board should be rolled back into a single thread.
That's exactly correct. KF's tradition of observing rather than interacting has meant that as Yaniv has acted less publicly, we observe him more through those who will interact, like the MeowMix bloggers and the Twitter crows, some of whom have taken extended personal risks and have sunk their own money as well as their time into uncovering what Yaniv tries to hide, which is to say, the criminal behavior Yaniv tries to mask.

A couple of months ago, I took a look at what happened to information usability and retrieval when the ADF subforum was collapsed into a single thread in Rat Kings. Messy. But if the various court matters arrayed around Yaniv don't come to life in the next few months, it might make sense. And when the court actions wrap up, Yaniv's range may be so limited - if only for financial reasons - that a single thread will again be the best option.

I say we go on as is for now and take the meta to JY Board Discussion.

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beleive victims wasn't referring to myself as a victim but the underage girls he's sending creepy shit to. She said I was lying about him sending creepy messages to underage girls and suicide threats. I even shared some of the screen shots, so I am struggling to understand how this hurts my credibility? Young girls are complaining he's trying to lure them on snapchat we should beleive them, there's even screenshot receipts. These go back years before Johnathan became Jessica.

In the end though and I want to bring it back to this Yaniv himself has confirmed almost my entire story himself except said she was 24. I have pictures of this girl that I'm not sharing and she doesn't look 24. Are you honestly gullible enough to beleive Yaniv's lie that it was a major prank and the RCMP were in on it?

It hurts your credibility because you are employing this "believe victims" nonsense in the middle of an autistic whirlwind of liars and attention seekers and apparently expecting others to do so as well. And no I do not believe JY's claims because he has provided no evidence of them - see how this evidence thing works in both directions?

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
It hurts your credibility because you are employing this "believe victims" nonsense in the middle of an autistic whirlwind of liars and attention seekers and apparently expecting others to do so as well. And no I do not believe JY's claims because he has provided no evidence of them - see how this evidence thing works in both directions?
I hope you realise how much it takes for an abuse victim to come forward. One of the main reasons why these victims don't come forward is that they are generally disbelieved. Look at the statistics, eg for rape victims and/or domestic abuse, people often suffer for years before disclosing.

Take yourself to a RL abuse shelter and actually listen to those, despite being in a place of safety, adults who are still scared to reveal too much. Now walk a mile in kid's shoes.

When screenshots, names and photo(s) are supplied, in confidence to a trusted source, what else has the victim to do to prove shit happened? Having a creep deny does not and should never negate a victim's word.

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope you realise how much it takes for an abuse victim to come forward. One of the main reasons why these victims don't come forward is that they are generally disbelieved. Look at the statistics, eg for rape victims and/or domestic abuse, people often suffer for years before disclosing.

Take yourself to a RL abuse shelter and actually listen to those, despite being in a place of safety, adults who are still scared to reveal too much. Now walk a mile in kid's shoes.

When screenshots, names and photo(s) are supplied, in confidence to a trusted source, what else has the victim to do to prove shit happened? Having a creep deny does not and should never negate a victim's word.
I realize and I do not care. Just as I'm sure that you don't care about how little it takes for someone to make up accusations in order to make the information here seem inccurate. You're free to be on the other side of the argument, but acting like Anna is the wrong for having higher standards of evidence and not BELIEVING VICTIMS is genuinely dumb and unproductive.

In this case, the trusted source as admitted to not looking at the "proof" with a skeptical eye so I'm going to pass on believing any of it. We're at the poitn where we're supposed to be trusting people because they trust other mysterious people (who probably are getting information from other people they trust.)

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I realize and I do not care. Just as I'm sure that you don't care about how little it takes for someone to make up accusations in order to make the information here seem inccurate. You're free to be on the other side of the argument, but acting like Anna is the wrong for having higher standards of evidence and not BELIEVING VICTIMS is genuinely dumb and unproductive.
I'm well aware of those who want their 15 minutes of fame and the irreparable damage that false accusations can do thanks.

What does "higher standards of evidence" mean? - the victim's name?

Twat_Hunter

white trash.
kiwifarms.net

In this case, the trusted source as admitted to not looking at the "proof" with a skeptical eye so I'm going to pass on believing any of it. We're at the poitn where we're supposed to be trusting people because they trust other mysterious people (who probably are getting information from other people they trust.)
new to this site, but I'm pretty sure they go by "honor" system here, correct me if I'm wrong. I just assumed that if someone is spreading false information, we'd all gang up against them.
you want the rape kit results? I'm sorry but if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck... chances are its a pedophile.

Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm well aware of those who want their 15 minutes of fame and the irreparable damage that false accusations can do thanks.

What does "higher standards of evidence" mean? - the victim's name?

Whatever is gonna stop ya from getting duped (Hint: It's okay to just go a day without breaking news about Yaniv if something can't be confirmed.)

Last edited:

KiwiFuzz

Lady chode
kiwifarms.net
Come on, my dudes. In with the COVID air, out with the COVID air.

Literally everything this shithead touches turns to shit.

This is the motherfucker who got Meghan Murphy blocked and GenderTrender taken down.

We're all in agreement that if this asshole washed up on a tropical island with a 10-year-old girl, it would be nothing but raep and coconuts.

Errrrrrbody getting A-logged except the shadowy figure in the muumuu.

It's a few days late for May the Fourth, but stay on target.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Do you remember what this thread used to look like? People posting actual confirmable evidence and screenshots

Whatever is gonna stop ya from getting duped (Hint: It's okay to just go a day without breaking news about Yaniv if something can't be confirmed.)
A kid going to a trusted adult (as always advised), giving details, and said adult approaching the police with all the info...going through the proper channels is "duping" folks? Okee dokee. Seems because all the evidence isn't being shouted from the rooftops then it must be a lie.

"confirmable evidence and screenshots"? - the same "confirmable evidence and screenshots" posted here over the last year or two that yaniv has always denied and claimed as "fake" and continues to do so?; the same "confirmable evidence and screenshots" he puts down to being from haters and transphobes on KF, Reddit and Twitter et al do you mean? He denies everything, every time, everywhere...and yet this latest incident he deserves the benefit of the doubt, really?

Strange, I don't remember WGkitty ever having to provide full evidence in their past posts - no screenshots were requested for the police/ambo visits, the mayhem and misery he causes his neighbours and such like...it seems their word was good enough then yet somehow isn't now. Yeah this is a far more serious accusation, not really comparable, but do you really think someone would risk the wrath of a sue-threat-happy, physically aggressive unstable yaniv if things weren't 100% kosher. Would you?

You still haven't explained your "higher standards of evidence" comment. smh.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not exactly sure why people think KF has some sterling reputation that needs to be upheld by only posting verified info. Come on. We shit talk here. The great thing about KF is that we can and do speculate in ways that other venues can't. What's tubby going to do about it if we say something that turns out to be false? I don't want a bunch of attention whores shitting up the place with fake stories for funsies, but I'm all for hearing stories that -- unless proven otherwise -- seem to be on the up and up. If anyone thinks that pedo Jonny wouldn't dare groom and lure underage girls out to be molested -- where have you been? Have you actually read his threads or even perused his Twitter account? These accusations are completely consistent with his behavior and his age of attraction.

The fact that he is freaking out and having a come to Jesus moment is all the verification I need. The dude is terrified that this might actually bring him down. I don't care if the police get involved or not (they seem pretty incompetent or at least too afraid of the political fall out of going after a pedo troon) -- but I do hope that this girl has a dad or older brother than can take care of Jonny boy. If I were him, that's what I'd really be afraid of. That would be far worse than what the cops would do to him.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you remember what this thread used to look like? People posting actual confirmable evidence and screenshots
1 - The evidence harvesting of 2019 gathered up material Yaniv had spent years scattering around. Only month-to-month accretions since then. The biggest dump so far this year was the Babylon Telus summaries, which came to us via Jon's obsessed stalker who's willing to waste money into the BC court system.

2 - We can't screenshot what's not there in the first place. Yaniv's become more covert. The DMs that have reached us have come from MM bloggers befriending several girls who have had contact with Yaniv, including two - Katie and MandaPanda - who provided very in-depth information that's never been disputed.

3 - KF tradition says we must not engage. MM and jjyaniv.ca are free to do so. The Crows of Twitter are as well and shake shit loose now and again.

4 - We have few kiwis on the ground in BC - and at the moment, you're busy running off one of the best: WGKitty. Thanks a bunch.

5 - Release 1 scared off some good terven talent with day jobs and other women drifted off to more cloistered platforms to avoid incel stank like this:
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 5.16.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 5.16.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 5.16.56 AM.png

Just what evidentiary miracle were you performing for us there? I've always wondered.

Tags
None