Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 95 11.8%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 109 13.6%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 315 39.2%
  • a man

Votes: 284 35.4%

• Total voters

wry wrangler

sometimes the bar eats you
kiwifarms.net
The Ogre won't have to worry about any TERF natzees demanding pure-blood female test from him before having sexy times together; they'll be able to tell on the spot what he is.

The credits:
View attachment 1276256
Ha! He really calls himself a politician? He lost every election and now works at Best Buy! What a raging narcissist.

SickNastyBastard

Grift Gang of Uncle Chang #Grift4ChangBux
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha! He really calls himself a politician? He lost every election and now works at Best Buy! What a raging narcissist.
I remain unconvinced he actually works at best buy. He fights for troon rights day and night and has shown little technical skill. He's never built his own site outside of wix.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You may have a higher opinion of Best Buy than is warranted. He has a pulse. I'm pretty sure that is the only qualification.
He heard they had a Geek Squad and didn't know they meant the good at technology kind. He thought they meant the biting the heads off chickens kind and he's qualified for that.

GenitalFetishist

Unsolicited boners
kiwifarms.net
a satire account with a high number of followers retweeted oger's ironic tweet "There's always a man ready to make a woman's story about himself."
View attachment 1286227

now oger is getting swarmed.

some of my fav responses:
View attachment 1286218
View attachment 1286219
Not every woman gives birth. No man has.

Of course, I'm using the archaic definitions of man and woman, not the new woke definitions which define nothing and just spiral into postmodern waffle.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Detective Ogre is on the case.
1589362851476.png

This bellend has known about yaniv's "inappropriate interactions" for quite some time. Too little too late matey.
1589363977405.png

eta: Another frocked bloke who doesn't do irony.
1589364071584.png

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Detective Ogre is on the case.
View attachment 1290186

This bellend has known about yaniv's "inappropriate interactions" for quite some time. Too little too late matey.
View attachment 1290199

eta: Another frocked bloke who doesn't do irony.
View attachment 1290200
Interesting. This sounds like "getting ahead of the story" to me. Damage control to pretend that he's always been trying to deal with a pedophile in the Trans mist instead of enabling and covering for Yaniv to protect his own right to perv on women and exert his domination.

Could it be that someone has given the old washed up Ogre a heads up so he can prepare a PR strategy to minimize troon casualties? :optimistic:🤞

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. This sounds like "getting ahead of the story" to me. Damage control to pretend that he's always been trying to deal with a pedophile in the Trans mist instead of enabling and covering for Yaniv to protect his own right to perv on women and exert his domination.

Could it be that someone has given the old washed up Ogre a heads up so he can prepare a PR strategy to minimize troon casualties? :optimistic:🤞
Smacks of him covering his own arse.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Washed-out politician
View attachment 1290266
But a $500+ an hour donation to his foundation gets you...
View attachment 1290268
Oger is a visually challenging monstrous hybrid at the best of times, but it appears that his right bewb is saving up to donate to his Chin Fund. It's nearly twice the size of his other bewb and threatens scoliosis if not stopped.
This might indicate he's right handed because troons fantasize about "playing with the merchandise" once they acquire some bewbies. Sick fucks.
No seriously, he looks like he lost his jaw in a melanoma related incident and they offered him one in a lady's size.
This guy has a smaller chin than a Chinese IVF clinic.
I'm not saying he's a freak, but he could box for a living and never get hit in the jaw because the target is not visible to the naked eye.

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oger is a visually challenging monstrous hybrid at the best of times, but it appears that his right bewb is saving up to donate to his Chin Fund. It's nearly twice the size of his other bewb and threatens scoliosis if not stopped.
This might indicate he's right handed because troons fantasize about "playing with the merchandise" once they acquire some bewbies. Sick fucks.
No seriously, he looks like he lost his jaw in a melanoma related incident and they offered him one in a lady's size.
I'm not saying he's a freak, but he could box for a living and never get hit in the jaw because the target is not visible to the naked eye.
Or it’s possible he ran out of toilet paper when stuffing the left cup. Darn panic buyers 🧻

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Why do they all have to be so incredibly--dare I say it--even "stunningly" ugly? I mean if we magically granted all these hideous Troons "lady" rights tomorrow they would still be the ugliest ladies in human history so---what's the point, from their perspective?