Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 95 11.8%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 109 13.6%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 315 39.2%
  • a man

Votes: 284 35.4%

• Total voters

Odessa Norwood

kiwifarms.net
Why do they all have to be so incredibly--dare I say it--even "stunningly" ugly? I mean if we magically granted all these hideous Troons "lady" rights tomorrow they would still be the ugliest ladies in human history so---what's the point, from their perspective?
We were watching Monty Python's The Meaning of Life last night, and each one of them cross dressed looked more attractive than any troon nowadays.

Billy Budd

Foretopman
kiwifarms.net
Detective Ogre is on the case.
1589362851476.png
What does this disgusting thing feel he has to gain from continuously inserting himself into this situation? I get that he's quite obviously severely mentally ill, but the optics are just so bad I don't see how doing this can result in anything positive for him personally or the "trans community" in general. The whole JY narrative is so beyond control anyone would half a brain would just stay out of it and let him dig his own grave.

Aunty Everything

Castrate yourself.
kiwifarms.net
Meghan Murphy is live on Youtube with a bunch of other gender-critical dyke feminists and for once in his pathetic life, Oger is not in the middle trying to make it all about him and the dumbfuck assholes he hangs out with. Not even a single downvote so far.

Honestly his voice is so grating. He brays like a constipated donkey especially when he's talking to feminists.

Kiwisatz Spergeract

I chose the chocolate highway over the golden path
kiwifarms.net
What does this disgusting thing feel he has to gain from continuously inserting himself into this situation? I get that he's quite obviously severely mentally ill, but the optics are just so bad I don't see how doing this can result in anything positive for him personally or the "trans community" in general. The whole JY narrative is so beyond control anyone would half a brain would just stay out of it and let him dig his own grave.
Ogre has a rape victim fetish. It's just like Johnny and his sanitary product fetish. They both seek to use their self identification to gain entry to places that are off limits to men and contain things that sexually excite them.

For yaniv that is female restrooms and this escalated to waxing salons when that was no longer titillating enough. You could argue that this was the start of his grift, but his end goal was to make immigrant waxers touch him at the threat of lawsuits.

For Ogre it is rape crisis centers. That is why he has his crusade against Vancouver Rape Relief or whatever the name is. He wants to make sure that he and other like-minded perverts can get their rocks off in group therapy sessions with actual victims telling the stories of how they were violated.

It is scary how similar their playbook is, but I assume JY learned it from ogre, or they refined the idea together.

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net

Duberry

kiwifarms.net

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
now he is defending that troon that beat up a grandma in the UK a few years back. He is losing it.

"Morgane Oger

Anti-#transgender domain http://PeakTrans.org, registered in 2017, is owned by Maria and her husband. She was harassing transgender women in 2018 at Speakers Corner, filing a complaint against a trans woman as a result of a scuffle
@SkyNews
reported she started. #PeakTERF? "

and later, replying to the husband of the woman who got attacked:

" Were you and your wife the domain owners when she is reported to have attacked a trans woman, causing Tara Wolf to intervene? Do you deny provoking violence helped the anti-transgender campaign already underway since the time you bought this domain? "

I guess his problem is that the woman who got attacked may have registered peaktrans.org before getting attacked. He thinks that it matters when there is video of a 60 year old woman getting beaten up by 20 something men for filming a public gathering.

Last edited:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I guess his problem is that the woman who got attacked may have registered peaktrans.org before getting attacked. He thinks that it matters when there is video of a 60 year old woman getting beaten up by 20 something men for filming a public gathering.
I'd laugh if I saw a video of someone beating the Rogaine Ogre to a pulp. A male pulp.