Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 95 11.8%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 109 13.6%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 314 39.2%
  • a man

Votes: 284 35.4%

• Total voters

glass_houses

ready for the troonpocalypse
kiwifarms.net
Man, everytime I see this thread, I think he is a character from Kids in the Hall. Why do troons need to try and get power? Bet if he wasn't sperging out on twitter NDP would stand a better chance at the polls.
The NDP wallowed in poison when they backed someone who tried to shutdown a rape relief shelter. There's the, "Yeah, but this is why!" bit that comes afterwards, but most people I'd imagine don't even care why, just that it's a fucked up thing to do.

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
The NDP wallowed in poison when they backed someone who tried to shutdown a rape relief shelter. There's the, "Yeah, but this is why!" bit that comes afterwards, but most people I'd imagine don't even care why, just that it's a fucked up thing to do.
I didn't even hear about that. I thought NDP was one of the better ones. I'm stuck with the retarded UCP so more conservative garbage...yay.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

mods stole my avatar cuz they was jelly
kiwifarms.net
But haven't you heard?

Screenshot_2020-06-05-12-42-43-1.png

(wtf does he mean by this?)

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But haven't you heard?

View attachment 1351908

Woman = Adult human female. So, he's lamely attempting to be a shit to TERFs. He thinks he is much cleverer than he really is. I guess if no one wants to hear what you have to say, the only thing you can do to get attention is to act like a froggy little shit to piss people off. It's worked quite well for Yaniv, after all. Even negative attention is better than being ignored in a narc's mind.

He has to be seething with rage at Megan Murphy. He was riding the narc high and got a little drunk on his 5 minutes of power. Defunding rape shelters, fighting to make women wax the balls, and paving the way for perverts in panties to have full access to women's restrooms and locker rooms. He would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those meddling TERFs.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

mods stole my avatar cuz they was jelly
kiwifarms.net
Woman = Adult human female. So, he's lamely attempting to be a shit to TERFs. He thinks he is much cleverer than he really is. I guess if no one wants to hear what you have to say, the only thing you can do to get attention is to act like a froggy little shit to piss people off. It's worked quite well for Yaniv, after all. Even negative attention is better than being ignored in a narc's mind.

He has to be seething with rage at Megan Murphy. He was riding the narc high and got a little drunk on his 5 minutes of power. Defunding rape shelters, fighting to make women wax the balls, and paving the way for perverts in panties to have full access to women's restrooms and locker rooms. He would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those meddling TERFs.
All I could think was "those don't exist in Canada because Canadian females will never have a safe space from predatory men, as long as I've got a say in it."

Man he could have been a lot more clever on the TERF angle. But his way of wording it, given his stance, just makes him look as superbly sociopathic as he really is

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Man he could have been a lot more clever on the TERF angle. But his way of wording it, given his stance, just makes him look as superbly sociopathic as he really is
I wonder if sociopathy is closely associated with some trannies. At least the loud ones tend to be self-centered assholes who arguably use their trans status to manipulate others for personal gain without the slightest hint of any genuine self reflection. In Oger's case he seems to be perusing social power and community influence, whereas Yanny appears to seek sexual gratification from young and naive girls. But they both achieve their ends through similar means; mainly bullying and manipulation under the guise of being part of a protected class. Oger is just more of a wordsmith than poor dull Yanny. Look at how other aggressive trannies demand people step into line, such as the "It's Ma'am" gamestop meth tranny and the other pronoun nazis.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if sociopathy is closely associated with some trannies. At least the loud ones tend to be self-centered assholes who arguably use their trans status to manipulate others for personal gain without the slightest hint of any genuine self reflection. In Oger's case he seems to be perusing social power and community influence, whereas Yanny appears to seek sexual gratification from young and naive girls. But they both achieve their ends through similar means; mainly bullying and manipulation under the guise of being part of a protected class. Oger is just more of a wordsmith than poor dull Yanny. Look at how other aggressive trannies demand people step into line, such as the "It's Ma'am" gamestop meth tranny and the other pronoun nazis.
Anyone who has spent much time lurking on twitter on say #genderwoowoo or #peaktrans tags will quickly be forced to conclude that there is a big dash of sociopath in most of these troons--or at least the ones that post on twitter.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Troons have high incidence of cluster b personality disorders (borderline PD, narcissistic PD, antisocial PD, histrionic PD with borderline and narcissistic being the most common). It's only natural that the narcissistic ones gravitate to leadership roles. To a narcissist, they are the center of the world and everyone else exists to validate them. If you don't validate them, the response is narcissistic rage where they will do absolutely anything to punish you, including, say, defunding a rape crisis center.

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2020-06-05-12-42-43-1.png

he thinks it is illegal to have a rape crisis center that only serves females, ignoring VRR's legal victory asserting specifically their right to only serve females and only hire females. It was absurd, it took more than 5 years and more thank 100K to win the fight but they did. He is factually incorrect about the legal status of shelters like vancouver rape relief.

he also thinks biologically female is not a coherent concept, so he might be saying "shelter for females" is a nonsense term. He is factually incorrect, obviously.

He is crazy and a weasel so either, or both, may apply. It is how he can look himself in the mirror after defunding VRR, I guess.

BigBootieJudi

kiwifarms.net
But haven't you heard?

View attachment 1351908

I think I can shed some light. Vancouver Rape Relief runs two separate services, a phone line and crises centre for women victims of sexual assault/rape and a transitional shelter for women and children fleeing violence ( all of their services are currently operational). There are no shelters with a specific mandate of serving rape victims, at least in Vancouver, I can not speak to the accuracy of saying there are none in Canada but it is pretty unlikely that there are.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oger leaps into the JK Rowling debate with a shit-hot take: Women who speak up about sex-based rights are all entitled white-supremacist Karens.

He wishes he "could share a quiet chat but sadly the narrative is controlled by far-too strident voices." 8)

http://archive.vn/MLKfE
White supremacist Karens are still women, though. And Ogre is and always will be a man. And a white misogynistic man, at that. Die mad, troon.