Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 95 11.8%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 109 13.6%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 314 39.2%
  • a man

Votes: 284 35.4%

• Total voters

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I check this thread once in a while to see if this piece of shit has finally had his lights punched out...it seems not, yet. Sigh.
Unfortunately he has just enough relavancy (for a couple more years) that him catching a beating, as deserved as it may be, would quickly pick him back up among the 'woke martyrs' and give him a new platform to be a shithead on all over again.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to pull a Jussie Smollett in the near future, as a last gasp attempt to stay above the common herd.

glass_houses

ready for the troonpocalypse
kiwifarms.net
I wonder i

I wonder if Morgane Oger was yet an unknown entity to Rowling or if he was already on her radar when she created the Dobby character.

View attachment 1386566
Yeah, but Doby is sympathetic, brave, courageous, loyal and weirdly cute, whereas Ronan would disembowel his own mother for a small piece of chocolate. The similarities are entirely superficial.

Pandemic at the disco

Gaining a lb a day till corona's at bay
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but Doby is sympathetic, brave, courageous, loyal and weirdly cute, whereas Ronan would disembowel his own mother for a small piece of chocolate. The similarities are entirely superficial.
I have no idea what that thing is is but I agree, leave that gremlin alone.

Aside from having no chin, I do not see the resemblance.

glass_houses

ready for the troonpocalypse
kiwifarms.net
My god. He just refuses to read the memo that says that everyone has an intense dislike for him. He's a well known scam artist who targeted native Canadians amongst others, and then there's the whole shutting down a rape relief shelter thing. The only thing he has going for him is the minority label. Otherwise, his reputation isn't worth half a lukewarm bucket of cow's diarrhea. At least the cow's diarrhea has a use.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
My god. He just refuses to read the memo that says that everyone has an intense dislike for him. He's a well known scam artist who targeted native Canadians amongst others, and then there's the whole shutting down a rape relief shelter thing. The only thing he has going for him is the minority label. Otherwise, his reputation isn't worth half a lukewarm bucket of cow's diarrhea. At least the cow's diarrhea has a use.
What minority, the Dominion is basically a troon occupation government at this point.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net

Attachments