Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 95 11.8%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 109 13.6%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 315 39.2%
  • a man

Votes: 284 35.4%

• Total voters

Duberry

kiwifarms.net
The Oger doesn't know when to quit grifting for votes.

"Hi friends, I am happy to share with you that I am preparing to seek LOSE the BC NDP nomination in Vancouver-False Creek."

Facebook post, archive.

View attachment 1544873
Morgane Oger is a Vice President of the BC New Democratic Party. She educates on LGBTQ+ equality and advocates for justice in Canada. It is still claiming to be a VP even though she was voted out, I tried to point it out but am blocked for some strange reason

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
Hope they brought their magnifying glasses. Might even need a microscope for the job. Maybe that's why Ogre is confused about whether or not he is a man. Denial about his micro dick, maybe?
I think that trannies would revel in a micro-dick because it would be easier to hide / tuck. My guess is that Ogre has a standard sized dick and great huge hairy balls that hang low and get twisted in his g-string, hence his look of perpetual peevishness.

PLB

kiwifarms.net
I think that trannies would revel in a micro-dick because it would be easier to hide / tuck. My guess is that Ogre has a standard sized dick and great huge hairy balls that hang low and get twisted in his g-string, hence his look of perpetual peevishness.
It was years ago that i saw it but according to Blair White they were in a secret tranny facebook group and they would boast about how big their dicks are (and post pics of them too) because the bigger dick you have the bigger neovag you will havei cant source it because it was 5 years ago on a random stream or something.
If you have a micro dick you have the same problem jazz jennings did where you cant get bottom surgery without painful surgeries to stretch your dick.

Skullsinthedesert

kiwifarms.net
It was years ago that i saw it but according to Blair White they were in a secret tranny facebook group and they would boast about how big their dicks are (and post pics of them too) because the bigger dick you have the bigger neovag you will havei cant source it because it was 5 years ago on a random stream or something.
If you have a micro dick you have the same problem jazz jennings did where you cant get bottom surgery without painful surgeries to stretch your dick.
ACTUAL PIC OF RONAN, He is bald and shaves.
1599540243172.png

solidus

Fission Mailed
kiwifarms.net
Does it count as dead naming/misgendering or whatever these troons always bitch about if these photos are associated with “Morgane’s” present antics?

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one. It's a shame that Oger won't take their own advice, tho.

View attachment 1589703
I call bullshit. Can he name these "friends and colleagues"?

Why is he not working in "hi-tech" anymore? Seems like it would be easier for him to get a "hi-tech" job as a troon than the cis/white/straight dude he used to be.

Aunty Everything

Castrate yourself.
kiwifarms.net
The votes are in and as expected, Oger lost the nomination to run for the NDP in Vancouver-False Creek in next month's provincial election.

I haven't seen the vote count but we can assume he was dead last, again. This was a contest within his own party, which points to his low approval rating even among his political allies.

1600974941298.png

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen the vote count but we can assume he was dead last, again.
I hope this is the end of this sociopathic loser in politics. We are at the high water mark of troonery in politics and if this man can't win even now in the second most cucked country in the world, in a primary in one of the most cucked parties in said country, he has no future. He should join the 41%.