Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - defunded a rape crisis shelter, JY frenemy, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party that lost 3+ elections

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 104 12.0%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 122 14.1%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 337 39.0%
  • a man

Votes: 302 34.9%

• Total voters

sperginity

kawaii farmer
True & Honest Fan
Poor Ronan, tweet after tweet with zero engagement.

This has apparently forced him into trolling for the attention he craves and believes he deserves.

Or is the delusion real?

View attachment 1725113
I blame the media for this tbh. They pump out article after article about how transwomen will be getting uterine transplants any minute now (just like how a male birth control pill is coming out every year, and never does). Men with little medical education like ronan see headlines and think they know something when they really do not. I really doubt it is hospitals refusing to host such surgeries, it is that no doctor hates his medical license enough to go through with something like this to begin with. There is no tangible benefit to this procedure that cannot be accomplished with a lower risk in an alternate way, which is one of the definitions of malpractice. You cannot write a liability waiver that releases a physician from responsibility for malpractice. Hospitals allow cosmetic surgery, high risk surgery, elective surgery, experimental surgery, etc. The main way to protect themselves from liability is by restricting admitting privileges to competent surgeons.

They barely allow uterine transplants on females, and one of the main financial backers of the one time it happened was billionaire troon jennifer pritzker, who also bankrolls pediatric gender transition clinics. I think they did like 11 of them in a study and one (or two?) resulted in a pregnancy. iirc the women in the study had functioning ovaries so they had their own pregnancies with a genetic relationship to their offspring. That was the benefit, and the uterus was removed again when the baby was born.

I blame the media for this tbh. They pump out article after article about how transwomen will be getting uterine transplants any minute now (just like how a male birth control pill is coming out every year, and never does). Men with little medical education like ronan see headlines and think they know something when they really do not. I really doubt it is hospitals refusing to host such surgeries, it is that no doctor hates his medical license enough to go through with something like this to begin with. There is no tangible benefit to this procedure that cannot be accomplished with a lower risk in an alternate way, which is one of the definitions of malpractice. You cannot write a liability waiver that releases a physician from responsibility for malpractice. Hospitals allow cosmetic surgery, high risk surgery, elective surgery, experimental surgery, etc. The main way to protect themselves from liability is by restricting admitting privileges to competent surgeons.

They barely allow uterine transplants on females, and one of the main financial backers of the one time it happened was billionaire troon jennifer pritzker, who also bankrolls pediatric gender transition clinics. I think they did like 11 of them in a study and one (or two?) resulted in a pregnancy. iirc the women in the study had functioning ovaries so they had their own pregnancies with a genetic relationship to their offspring. That was the benefit, and the uterus was removed again when the baby was born.
Plus, slicing a man open, sticking some poor woman's uterus into him and then sewing him up is much, much different than "getting a trans woman pregnant." Ronan is trolling and/or an idiot to think a uterus transplanted into a man could actually gestate a baby. It's not that hospitals are refusing. (edit: typo)

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
There is no tangible benefit to this procedure that cannot be accomplished with a lower risk in an alternate way, which is one of the definitions of malpractice. You cannot write a liability waiver that releases a physician from responsibility for malpractice.
The person the malpractice would be against would be the baby too, so if you did some wildly experimental, unethical, Nazi Dr. Mengele shit so some mentally ill dude full of hormones could get off on "being a real woman" by having a baby, and inevitably ended up with some fucked up, deformed tard baby, you'd be paying millions to that kid for the rest of his life.

Of course you couldn't expect an absolute mental midget like Oger to understand that, when he still doesn't seem to understand that no matter how much bullshit he spouts about Gaynadian law saying he's a woman, literally absolutely nobody looks at this obvious dude and sees anything but a dude, and a severely mentally ill, delusional one at that.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
Poor Ronan, tweet after tweet with zero engagement.

This has apparently forced him into trolling for the attention he craves and believes he deserves.

Or is the delusion real?

View attachment 1725113
Maybe he means AFAB trans women, the most oppressed of all the transes, lol

(The joke started to roll when troons would not admit that by default, one must be male to be a trans woman, so women said, "then I am now a trans woman too, since you don't have to be male!")

GenitalFetishist

Unsolicited boners
Maybe he means AFAB trans women, the most oppressed of all the transes, lol

(The joke started to roll when troons would not admit that by default, one must be male to be a trans woman, so women said, "then I am now a trans woman too, since you don't have to be male!")
Dear god, that Facebook page is glorious *chefs kiss*

Legoshi

Kiwifarms' resident gray wolf
I've noticed that there's been a rising predence of trans lawyers, though they seem harmless as of now, wait 'til they end up causing issues.
Rape crisis centers should be defunded.

Defunding the police should especially defund the sexual assault units.

Lurk harder Oger.

Last edited:

The Wokey Little Puppy

Rice pudding is cultural appropriation
I've noticed that there's been a rising predence of trans lawyers, though they seem harmless as of now, wait 'til they end up causing issues.

It's already happening—true and honest man Chase Strangio with the ACLU is fighting the good fight to make sure that teenage boys with long hair and fake nails can win medals and break records in girls' athletics without anyone saying "boo."

Curiously, Chase Strangio is only one of two thoroughly horrid high-profile transmen named "Chase." There's also the prominent YouTuber UpperCaseChase, who makes a living convincing troubled teen girls that transition is awesome and gay men will be lining up around the block to take their rubber dongs.

It's funny. If you'd asked me five years ago to name awful trans people, I would have had nothing to say. Now I'd ask if you wanted the list organized thematically or alphabetically and warn you to get yourself a drink and a snack before I got started. Some of it is me getting tuned in to an issue that doesn't get a lot of mainstream coverage, but it does seem like every time a trans activist has the "courage" to stand in the metaphorical town square raging about women not wanting males in their DV shelters or women refusing to call themselves cervix havers or lesbians having the gall to say they don't want dick, another ten trans activists decide they'll join the charge.

At least there's some entertainment value, because at least half the time transactivists look and act like something straight out of Monty Python. But it's probably not so funny if you're a dirt-poor woman escaping a violently abusive husband and you end up sharing a room at the shelter with Alyssa Sakura Sugar the 6'3" bipolar transbian.

Last edited:

Aunty Everything

Castrate yourself.
Thrilled to hear that the Oger wants to push his shitty agenda at the United Nations' annual Commission on the Status of Women conference in New York. He's taking part in a panel discussion in February aimed at shaping Canada's position at the conference.

Screenshot_2021-01-19 Forum Feminist Forum.png

Screenshot_2021-01-19 Forum Feminist Forum 2.png

"Founder of Morgane Oger Foundation" lmao

That's his claim to fame now? The bio leaves out both his massive troonery and the New Democrat Party. "Morgane Oger is the founder of the Morgane Oger Foundation, which works across Canada to narrow the gap between our country’s laws and the experience of people impacted by systemic discrimination. Morgane’s work as a community organizer and changemaker is recognized for its success reaching the hearts and minds of others by working with everyone towards the common good. Morgane successfully helped organize the push to add gender identity or expression to Canada’s human rights protections which was enacted in 2017. Morgane ran for public office in provincial and municipal elections and served as vice-president of a political party that was in government at the time."

Inquisitor_BadAss

*Insert witty comment here
Thrilled to hear that the Oger wants to push his shitty agenda at the United Nations' annual Commission on the Status of Women conference in New York. He's taking part in a panel discussion in February aimed at shaping Canada's position at the conference.

"Founder of Morgane Oger Foundation" lmao

That's his claim to fame now? The bio leaves out both his massive troonery and the New Democrat Party. "Morgane Oger is the founder of the Morgane Oger Foundation, which works across Canada to narrow the gap between our country’s laws and the experience of people impacted by systemic discrimination. Morgane’s work as a community organizer and changemaker is recognized for its success reaching the hearts and minds of others by working with everyone towards the common good. Morgane successfully helped organize the push to add gender identity or expression to Canada’s human rights protections which was enacted in 2017. Morgane ran for public office in provincial and municipal elections and served as vice-president of a political party that was in government at the time."
Wu Flu and women because when the entire planet is effected it’s women who are most effected.

Somehow.