Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Male, Man, ex Yaniv stan, Made misgendering illegal in canuckistan 3/27/19, NDP token troon

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 27 12.6%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 22 10.3%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 61 28.5%
  • a man

Votes: 104 48.6%

• Total voters

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Bill whatcott, who named Meghan Murphy as a witness in Oger v Whatcott, also thinks I am a man – and that he can do whatever he wants with his thoughts." - From Ogre's blog. That's hilarious. "How DARE he think things that I do not approve of!"
How dare he believe his lying eyes that tell him this fucking obvious man is an obvious man, instead of believing the high pitched ear piercing shrieks of a troon.

ATaxingWoman

Stefannie Lööfven, Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
"Bill whatcott, who named Meghan Murphy as a witness in Oger v Whatcott, also thinks I am a man – and that he can do whatever he wants with his thoughts." - From Ogre's blog. That's hilarious. "How DARE he think things that I do not approve of!"
What does this mean? Is he implying Whatcott shouldn't have the right to believe what he believes? But at least it's good that he's honest (maybe inadvertently so; he's not particularly bright) about wanting to police other people's thoughts.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
What does this mean? Is he implying Whatcott shouldn't have the right to believe what he believes? But at least it's good that he's honest (maybe inadvertently so; he's not particularly bright) about wanting to police other people's thoughts.
Ogre has been very clear that only Ogre-approved opinions are allowed. It is literally a hate crime to tell him that he's a man.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
Are you trying to be transphobic? Young children very obviously understand the consequences of undergoing a strenuous and (relatively) new medical procedure to change their gender. We should be giving all children who display even the slightest bit of gender dysphoria bottom surgery. Transphobe.

Morgane Oger is a fucking exceptional individual and this text wall only proves it.
Maybe he wants to be the one helping them dilate.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
kiwifarms.net
That's the trouble with siccing the thought police on people. Eventually there's no one else left to accuse of thoughtcrime, and the hammer's going to fall on you.

First they came for the trolls, and I did not speak out— because nobody cares about the trolls.
Then they came for the alt-right and I did not speak out— because fuck those guys.
Then they came for the TERFs, and I did not speak out— because TERFs are misgendering assholes.
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from the Yaniv thread, mods let me know if there's a better way to handle cross-over stuff like this.

Some interesting stuff on there, including a painfully long thread ending with a fella by the name of Dr. Oren Amitay arguing with some troons while Oger sweeps back in to lowkey threaten RE: the supposed publication ban:

https://archive.li/aLfAJ

"You should know better."

View attachment 641341

View attachment 641338

"Twitter takes issue with pronouns regarding that person."

View attachment 641339

It appears that Morgane has been involved with Twitter's ban on this- perhaps flaunting NDP clout to threaten twitter? Based off of the number of extant #JonathanYaniv tweets it seems that something is slowing down the bans.

Also forreal, Ogre is such a condescending prick that the inevitable crash-and-burn from his tin throne is going to ruin other troon's chances at getting into politics. I am really curious what the relationship between Oger and Yaniv really is because he seems especially smug about the censorship and supposed publication ban lately.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Shepherd video showing Oger's tweets defending Jonathan Yaniv

Oger wants misgendering banned and is *shocked* that he can't label people cisgendered if they do not identify as such. He is mad that his stupid ideas about twitter policy have inadvertent consequences. This is not a man that should ever be a politician because he cannot anticipate the results of various policies. A teenager that just finished fahrenheit 451 could have seen this shit coming.
cisgendering1.jpg

here are people getting suspended for calling people cis:
cisgendering2.jpg
Ronan is not happy with being able to drag people to kangaroo court for calling him a man, he literally thinks women should have criminal records for misgendering.
cisgendering3.jpg

Ronan has jumped on the bandwagon of the latest bullshit SJW phrase, "stochastic terrorism", which means that if you criticize troons and then someone else somewhere hurts a troon, your words (retroactively!) become terrorism, apparently relieving actual attackers of any moral responsibility for choosing violence. Calling misgendering violence has become stale, now its "terrorism".
cisgendering4.jpg

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Morgan is usually a male name. Morgane is usually female.
I thought it was spelled Morrigan. :(

Isn't Ogre going after Whatcotts poster stepping on his right to freedom of religion? Since the poster goes after Ogre from the biblical angle.

Last edited:

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
Ogre: "so far i've been impressed by what has been blocked"

translation: "so glad we are still in charge"

morgane if you are reading:
where is this 'oppression' you TRAs talk about?
looks like the powers-that-be do exactly what you tell them to do.
do you see why terves call you a patriarch since you obv have influence with those in power? when are you going to transition for real & stop running to male authorities to discipline naughty girls who make you mad?

trans woman historian @JennSmith64 offered to debate Ogre. Ogre won't because he claims Jenn "doesn't have enough experience in the field" despite Jenn being a trans woman for decades & Ogre becoming trans last year or something. (when are those hormones finally going to kick in anyway?)

so we see that Ogre is a common elitist & not actually 'social justice' at all if he believes one must have certain 'credentials' to be considered smart enough to debate. (i doubt any black/minority/ poor women who asked him, would have these necessary credentials either for instance.)

unlike Ogre, Jenn started her journey long before it was fashionable. Jenn was trans before the rest of them even heard the word. she sure didn't have access to the privileges that someone like Ogre had & still has. indeed we see Ogre revels and brags about their privileges & connections, while using these to consciously exclude other trans women.

Ogre presents as a progressive tranny - but lots of elitism, authoritarianism and right wing influences are evident. he wants to be in charge, to be somebody important.
keep your eye on this fascist.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ronan has jumped on the bandwagon of the latest bullshit SJW phrase, "stochastic terrorism", which means that if you criticize troons and then someone else somewhere hurts a troon, your words (retroactively!) become terrorism, apparently relieving actual attackers of any moral responsibility for choosing violence. Calling misgendering violence has become stale, now its "terrorism".
View attachment 641361
The phrase "stochastic terrorism" actually dates back to the Obama administration. It refers to people making false and highly inflammatory claims against someone with the specific intent of provoking mentally unstable individuals to violence against the target, which they could then of course deny having anything to do with and blame solely on said unstable individuals. (At the time, the alleged target of this tactic was President Obama.) While this is probably something that does actually happen, of course it's extremely difficult to tell the difference between someone saying something inflammatory to provoke violence and someone saying something inflammatory because they believe that it is an important truth that must be addressed. But of course the accusation only comes up when it supports left-wing narratives; the Kavanaugh circus was essentially stochastic terrorism using lying thots instead of paranoid gun nuts, yet I never heard the media use the term even once.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The phrase "stochastic terrorism" actually dates back to the Obama administration. It refers to people making false and highly inflammatory claims against someone with the specific intent of provoking mentally unstable individuals to violence against the target, which they could then of course deny having anything to do with and blame solely on said unstable individuals. (At the time, the alleged target of this tactic was President Obama.) While this is probably something that does actually happen, of course it's extremely difficult to tell the difference between someone saying something inflammatory to provoke violence and someone saying something inflammatory because they believe that it is an important truth that must be addressed. But of course the accusation only comes up when it supports left-wing narratives; the Kavanaugh circus was essentially stochastic terrorism using lying thots instead of paranoid gun nuts, yet I never heard the media use the term even once.
It is an attempt to equate words to terrorism, and just like the attempt to equate words to violence it's fucking bullshit. Troons have embraced this term in the last month or so, passing it around like its new.

also, I found some youtube videos interviewing Bill Whatcott and his attorney after dealing with Oger's bullshit human rights tribunal

Brillig

kiwifarms.net
trans woman historian @JennSmith64 offered to debate Ogre. Ogre won't because he claims Jenn "doesn't have enough experience in the field" despite Jenn being a trans woman for decades & Ogre becoming trans last year or something. (when are those hormones finally going to kick in anyway?)

so we see that Ogre is a common elitist & not actually 'social justice' at all if he believes one must have certain 'credentials' to be considered smart enough to debate. (i doubt any black/minority/ poor women who asked him, would have these necessary credentials either for instance.)

unlike Ogre, Jenn started her journey long before it was fashionable. Jenn was trans before the rest of them even heard the word. she sure didn't have access to the privileges that someone like Ogre had & still has. indeed we see Ogre revels and brags about their privileges & connections, while using these to consciously exclude other trans women.
Here's the article on Jenn Smith's page - two fairly normal ts offer to debate a deluded troon and his sanctimonious male handmaiden. http://archive.li/rtp70

What do you bet that once again Rogaine proves too wimped out to rise to the challenge? Yet he's not too weak to bringing charges against Meghan Murphy and the Vancouver Public Library. After all the money he stole for his foundation must be burning a hole in his dickstuffed pocket.

Edit: add info - live chat with two true and honest transsexuals (Miranda Yardley and Fiona Orlander) and an intersex women with MRKH (Claire Graham). There are a few more chats like this on Miranda's channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFnsaH36PMk .

(sorry still haven't figured out how to download YTs and archive)

Last edited:

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
Here's the article on Jenn Smith's page - two fairly normal ts offer to debate a deluded troon and his sanctimonious male handmaiden. http://archive.li/rtp70

What do you bet that once again Rogaine proves too wimped out to rise to the challenge? Yet he's not too weak to bringing charges against Meghan Murphy and the Vancouver Public Library. After all the money he stole for his foundation must be burning a hole in his dickstuffed pocket.

Edit: add info - live chat with two true and honest transsexuals (Miranda Yardley and Fiona Orlander) and an intersex women with MRKH (Claire Graham). There are a few more chats like this on Miranda's channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFnsaH36PMk .

(sorry still haven't figured out how to download YTs and archive)
Miranda needs to be a stand-up comic. as the "tranny comedian who makes fun of the other trannies". its an untapped market! she could become a millionnaire, saying aloud those forbidden things the rest of us are thinking. and she's hilarious! my god she is hilarious.

they'd probably say "she's not really trans! stop calling her trans!" and have shemale riots outside the shows. but i'd pay to see it.

Pepperhill

kiwifarms.net
"Ok this was bugging me so I went back to the video and here's my best attempt at a transcript of this part of the woman's remarks (she was sitting one seat over
from Oger, by the way, and seemed to be part of his group though that's not certain):

"'Um, my question is with the Native people who were up there. They conflated, um, transracial with transgender, and I know I'm a light-bright but I'm Afro-Portuguese and I'm going to give you an example before asking you guys what you think about that.

"'Being raised in Black culture, I can tell that woman's got no Black friends, 'cause her hair a mess. Right?'

"'[Audience: audible "What? What?!"]
So whoever was chairing the meeting let this questioner continue after flinging personal insult, and didn't rip into them? That's pretty weak chairing.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
So whoever was chairing the meeting let this questioner continue after flinging personal insult, and didn't rip into them? That's pretty weak chairing.
With as often as Ronan threatens to throw his political weight into needless litigation and his clear backchannels to the HRT, I'd figure that someone with no name for themselves or equivalent social/political clout is just trying to avoid having their life ruined by the Ogre.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
With as often as Ronan threatens to throw his political weight into needless litigation and his clear backchannels to the HRT, I'd figure that someone with no name for themselves or equivalent social/political clout is just trying to avoid having their life ruined by the Ogre.
Nobody that weak has any business being a chair of anything. Get a real chair.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino