Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - failed troon politician, literal ogre, white knights JY, fred arminsen's twin, litigious

Pepperhill

kiwifarms.net
With as often as Ronan threatens to throw his political weight into needless litigation and his clear backchannels to the HRT, I'd figure that someone with no name for themselves or equivalent social/political clout is just trying to avoid having their life ruined by the Ogre.
I get that, but someone with those worries really shouldn't be chairing a meeting like this. They need to find a chair who isn't scared. All this treatment does is confirm to these people that they are exempt from basic social norms.

Quite similar situation in the UK - a prominent trans model (with camera crew) attended one of the highly contested women's meetings. It was made clear to *everyone* present that the speakers were to speak uninterrupted and questions would be taken at the end. The trans model, of course, promptly tried to interrupt a speaker several times and was told no. 'No' was apparently not a word they were used to.

Of course he cried transphobia and 'I was denied a voice' afterwards, but I think it was really important he was publically held to the same rules as everyone else and knew it. Pussyfooting has caused half the the problems we have now. I'm really disappointed if Oger's clout was able to secure a free pass for his entourage at that meeting (if that's what happened).

OttoWest

1988 Miss Black Awareness Pageant finalist
kiwifarms.net
but I think it was really important he was publically held to the same rules as everyone else and knew it.
By allowing Miss Lite Bright to ask her idiotic question (and hilariously bad attempt at shade) she exposed herself and her party as the fucking morons they are, along with removing any argument they could make about being “silenced”.

Brillig

kiwifarms.net
I get that, but someone with those worries really shouldn't be chairing a meeting like this. They need to find a chair who isn't scared. All this treatment does is confirm to these people that they are exempt from basic social norms.

Quite similar situation in the UK - a prominent trans model (with camera crew) attended one of the highly contested women's meetings. It was made clear to *everyone* present that the speakers were to speak uninterrupted and questions would be taken at the end. The trans model, of course, promptly tried to interrupt a speaker several times and was told no. 'No' was apparently not a word they were used to.

Of course he cried transphobia and 'I was denied a voice' afterwards, but I think it was really important he was publically held to the same rules as everyone else and knew it. Pussyfooting has caused half the the problems we have now. I'm really disappointed if Oger's clout was able to secure a free pass for his entourage at that meeting (if that's what happened).
Did you watch the full live stream? This was an open event, not tran exclusive in any way. Anyone could buy a ticket. The effort was to not only air people's concerns about the tranepidemic but to have a discussion with rational trans or if that was impossible, to show the pure D idiocy of tranideology. It was not a forum to disallow anyone to speak as the trans would like to see it. Except for Emily Ann, the racist transaunt, none of Morgan's entourage had the nerve to ask a question. The Ogre didn't raise his hand until after the question period was over!

Morgane and crew were heard fake coughing, burping, playing on phones (disappointingly, though Morgane promised he'd live tweet the whole event, he said only that 'sex doesn't exist'), laughing and gossiping amongst themselves and calling women 'old and irrelevant' (despite Ogre being nearly 51, he hasn't yet figured out that women lose their relevance around age 25), and general assholery. Also interesting to note that his insane Twit comments get very little support from tras. On the thread one local feminist asks, "Blue balls much?". http://archive.li/ikHXA

Article by Scottish journalist Shona Craven talks about the old and irrelevant at the event: http://archive.li/8d0VF

Also factor in the innate wimpiness of Canadians, especially Canadian women. Most women are scared to speak up because of the doxxing, no platforming, silencing, violent threats of death and dismembering and the general insanity of teh tran and because they are men. Also most women sadly prize fairness even for the 'enemy', due to how women have been socialized to pander to men for fear of male violence. Pandering to men can save lives.

Meghan Murphy and the organizers had already hired a private team of 25 security women and men and then the library insisted on another security payment of $2000. There were also a number of RCMP in attendance. The reason for this was the ton of death threats and other violence harassment toward Meghan.

I do agree that pussyfooting has been and still is the one of the worst kinds of reaction to troonery. And yet here on the most rational forum, so many people still pander to this sexist crap and call the most blatant of trannies women and misgender them by using female pronouns. If Kiwis are pandering despite their immense male power, what makes you think that women (even those who see it for what it is) won't pander to these crossdressing fools?

Gendertrendering is just too cool not to fall in line with the magical thinking of (some) men.

Pepperhill

kiwifarms.net
Did you watch the full live stream? This was an open event, not tran exclusive in any way. Anyone could buy a ticket. The effort was to not only air people's concerns about the tranepidemic but to have a discussion with rational trans or if that was impossible, to show the pure D idiocy of tranideology. It was not a forum to disallow anyone to speak as the trans would like to see it. Except for Emily Ann, the racist transaunt, none of Morgan's entourage had the nerve to ask a question. The Ogre didn't raise his hand until after the question period was over!

Morgane and crew were heard fake coughing, burping, playing on phones (disappointingly, though Morgane promised he'd live tweet the whole event, he said only that 'sex doesn't exist'), laughing and gossiping amongst themselves and calling women 'old and irrelevant' (despite Ogre being nearly 51, he hasn't yet figured out that women lose their relevance around age 25), and general assholery. Also interesting to note that his insane Twit comments get very little support from tras. On the thread one local feminist asks, "Blue balls much?". http://archive.li/ikHXA

Article by Scottish journalist Shona Craven talks about the old and irrelevant at the event: http://archive.li/8d0VF

Also factor in the innate wimpiness of Canadians, especially Canadian women. Most women are scared to speak up because of the doxxing, no platforming, silencing, violent threats of death and dismembering and the general insanity of teh tran and because they are men. Also most women sadly prize fairness even for the 'enemy', due to how women have been socialized to pander to men for fear of male violence. Pandering to men can save lives.

Meghan Murphy and the organizers had already hired a private team of 25 security women and men and then the library insisted on another security payment of $2000. There were also a number of RCMP in attendance. The reason for this was the ton of death threats and other violence harassment toward Meghan.

I do agree that pussyfooting has been and still is the one of the worst kinds of reaction to troonery. And yet here on the most rational forum, so many people still pander to this sexist crap and call the most blatant of trannies women and misgender them by using female pronouns. If Kiwis are pandering despite their immense male power, what makes you think that women (even those who see it for what it is) won't pander to these crossdressing fools?

Gendertrendering is just too cool not to fall in line with the magical thinking of (some) men.
I'm not commenting on whether the meeting was trans-exclusive or not, or saying that people should have been disallowed to speak because they are trans - far from it.

I am assuming, though, that any public meeting will impose standards of decent behaviour which allow dialogue to happen on all sides, preventing the meeting from descending into bullying or screeching invective that will shut people out. Here in KF, a forum very keen on free speech, mods delete my posts if they break the rules. Rightly so, because a forum like this doesn't function without robust moderation. Same applies to a public debate

If you think everyone in that room would have been allowed to stand up and preface their remarks with personal insults to other speakers, then fair enough. Odd way to run a meeting, but not my business. If, on the other hand, this particular speaker was allowed to behave poorly because the chair feared the repercussions of challenging them, then that's really disappointing.

Brillig

kiwifarms.net
The effort was to not only air people's concerns about the tranepidemic but to have a discussion with rational trans or if that was impossible, to show the pure D idiocy of tranideology.
While no one could have predicted what Emily Ann would say and part of the mission of the meeting was pro free speech, I believe it was an excellent way for the moderator to give exposure to this transaunt.

Meghan Murphy and the organizers had already hired a private team of 25 security women and men
This team was only there to act if someone got out of control, not to censor any comments. I don't believe the moderator wanted to censor anything either.

Here in KF, a forum very keen on free speech, mods delete my posts if they break the rules. Rightly so, because a forum like this doesn't function without robust moderation.
That's rich. KF is the wild west of free speech. Despite the mods and regs, pretty much everyone is allowed to say exactly what they think or feel, without proof, in the interest of free speech. Mods usually only pick on comments that violate the multiple posting convention or lolcows sperging too irrationally.

Also it's almost like you're not actually reading on KF when you can't see the ton of personal insults, misogyny and racism people are allowed to have fun with here.

But judge for yourself. Do you really think the moderator should have shut down Emily Ann for this statement? https://tinyurl.com/yb22az2k . Note in the comments that Emily Ann was actually insulting a black female audience member's hair, not the First Nations women who spoke earlier.

Edit: responding to this bit, "I am assuming, though, that any public meeting will impose standards of decent behaviour which allow dialogue to happen on all sides, preventing the meeting from descending into bullying or screeching invective that will shut people out. "

Here's where the guidelines for behavior were outlined (Remember what assuming does? Once again I'm suspecting you didn't listen to the whole stream): at 21:54 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2L4w837agg&t=1226s

Moderating q&a is not quite the same irl as it is on the net where everyone can read the whole offending comment first and then decide what to do about it.

Last edited:

Sinners Sandwich

Eid, Pmurt, Eid
kiwifarms.net
Link to the article. It seems like the woman, Kari Simpson, is probably a lolcow in her own right. BUT. She filed this complaint just to call Oger a man in front of the BC Human Rights Council and that's pretty fucking funny.
What else can you do but sue to get the womens bathroom back? She is right. I'm hoping for more lawsuits. Troons started this shit and cucks followed.

So if troon pandering businesses have to install bathrooms for women, men and for snowflakes they deserve it. I also wonder how muzzies and other religions think about men pissing next to their wives/daughters. I hope they also sue. That could create a South Park-like situation where there are different bathrooms for everyone.

Last edited:

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ogerlindsay.jpg

Lindsay seemingly ignored him
ogerselfawareness.jpg

self awareness level: zero
That could create a South Park-like situation where there are different bathrooms for everyone.
Oger wrote a blog post about how Kari Simpson "needs her own loo", he thinks every place should have a single stall private accomodation for various reasons. So disabled people, parents, and women would seemingly all need to share the single stall room so that troons can have free reign over the multi-stall rooms that used to be safe for women and girls.
https://morganeoger.ca/2019/01/30/kari-simpson-needs-her-own-loo/
http://archive.li/wDUSp
I agree, Kari Simpson needs reasonable access to single-occupancy washrooms if she is unable to share the women’s restrooms with women.
Despite her debilitating “condition”, Ms. Simpson still needs to pee.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What else can you do but sue to get the womens bathroom back? She is right. I'm hoping for more lawsuits. Troons started this shit and cucks followed.
Really these goofy tribunals should be outlawed in general.

And the Canadian legislature should do away with self ID because it's a exceptional, abusable concept.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net

And the Canadian legislature should do away with self ID because it's a exceptional, abusable concept.
Self-ID laws will 100% come back to bite Canuckistan in the ass. All it's going to take is a couple more tampon and girls' bathroom enthusiast Yanivs or Rhys Mackinnons kicking the shit out of women in their sporting brackets to crack the public opinion dam. But legally it'll be interesting because of all the special women-only grants and special considerations for applying to programs, like engineering at universities. What's stopping someone from just self-IDing as female for the sweet affirmative-action bucks or at least claiming gender fluidity on a whim? The organizations can't do shit about it (such as requiring applicants to be actual women, or have had the chop or whatever) or else they'll have a mob of troons screeching at the gates. It's a perfectly exceptional storm that this cucked country has created.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jordan Peterson says the tribunals need to be eliminated. Morgane was upset that Doug Ford had taken a meeting with JP at some point, presumably to shoot the shit about politics. Morgane would truly be crushed if this tool to bully other canadians were eliminated. He would have to become an old fashioned frivolous lawsuit filer, and that is much more expensive.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Jordan Peterson says the tribunals need to be eliminated.
He's right. They're clearly a joke populated with wannabe judges who are utterly unqualified as objective fact finders or indeed any kind of jurist. The whole process reeks of contempt for the very concept of due process and turns the notion of innocent until proven guilty on its head.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino