Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - failed troon politician, literal ogre, white knights JY, fred arminsen's twin, litigious

Aunty Everything

I don't believe you
kiwifarms.net
"Being charitable here: I think Oger will lose this one, because the optics of defunding a women's shelter in TYOL 2019 are really, really bad. "

Nope, here he is bragging about his victory. So according to the city of Vancouver women are the only protected group that does NOT have the right to its own separate spaces.

"What would your mother say?"

That's "gestating parent" you bigot.

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They hate us cuz they ain't us ...
This week, Oger wants the city of Vancouver to stop funding the longest-running women's shelter in the region because they took a stand - upheld by the court (doc) and the Human Rights Code - that women have the right to our own organizations that are free of dudes with woman-feelz. This is part of a years-long campaign to shut down this shelter as punishment for defying men. Imagine if they put that much effort into creating their own shelter? But there you go, they prefer to destroy what women have built.
The event that sparked his butt hurt this time was two teenage girls raising money for VRR and being congratulated for their charity work. Oger had to step in to shit all over it, and then when there was backlash (hundreds of comments saying oger is garbage) he decided to try and get the funding revoked from the city.

"Philanthropy is always good but experiences may vary. There are numerous reports that Vancouver Rape Relief refuses to provide services to women who are transgender. When asked I recommend @wavawrcc or @EndingViolence which do not discriminate that way. "

"I wonder if these young women had all the facts about M Vancouver rape relief, which is registered as a charity with Canada Revenue Agency on the basis that it helps women who are victims of sexual violence. VRR discriminating on any other ground is prohibited by CRA. "

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
The event that sparked his butt hurt this time was two teenage girls raising money for VRR and being congratulated for their charity work. Oger had to step in to shit all over it, and then when there was backlash (hundreds of comments saying oger is garbage) he decided to try and get the funding revoked from the city.

"Philanthropy is always good but experiences may vary. There are numerous reports that Vancouver Rape Relief refuses to provide services to women who are transgender. When asked I recommend @wavawrcc or @EndingViolence which do not discriminate that way. "

"I wonder if these young women had all the facts about M Vancouver rape relief, which is registered as a charity with Canada Revenue Agency on the basis that it helps women who are victims of sexual violence. VRR discriminating on any other ground is prohibited by CRA. "
I know troons are desperate for attention at all times but this really strikes me as an overreach even by Rogaine's low standards. Between actively working to fuck over a women's shelter and his Social Autopsy-esque list of enemies I don't know how the man has any reputation to burn. I also wonder how cucked the NDP in BC must be to allow someone like Ogre to run roughshod but considering the state of the party in general all bets are off.

FuckYourPronounsDude

kiwifarms.net
I know troons are desperate for attention at all times but this really strikes me as an overreach even by Rogaine's low standards. Between actively working to fuck over a women's shelter and his Social Autopsy-esque list of enemies I don't know how the man has any reputation to burn. I also wonder how cucked the NDP in BC must be to allow someone like Ogre to run roughshod but considering the state of the party in general all bets are off.
He is such a disgusting piece of shit.

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net
Thank you, Morgane Oger, for demonstrating that even though you're trying so desperately to be taken seriously as a woman on the outside, that you're still 100% misogynistic male shitheel and abuser on the inside.

Hopefully the feminists kick up enough of a stink to draw attention to this and people start donating to the VRR to offset the eventual loss of funding...even if just to spite Oger and his radical troon ilk.

Otterly

Swimming in strange waters.
kiwifarms.net
They don’t set up their own refuges for the same reason they won’t campaign for third space changing rooms. It’s about validation. They don’t want a safe neutral space, they want OUR spaces. They aren’t worried about safety, despite all the reeeeeeing about it because if they were they’d be campaigning for third spaces.

They want Into women’s spaces. Now imagine a world where as a woman you can NEVER be left alone.

Here’s one little example of how this will fuck up some women’s lives. Say you go to the midwife or doctor and your abusive husband comes with you because he never lets you go anywhere alone (this happens, believe me.) Normally the midwife tries to get you alone to ask if you’re being beaten. One way they often do this is by sending you to the loo for a urine sample and in the toilet there’s a poster with ‘if you need help, take a sticker and mark the bottom of the sample pot, we will keep quiet today and get you help.’

But now that can’t happen.

That’s just one tiny example. These men want to force themselves on women and eradicate any way we have to organise, to support each other or just to get together and talk. The majority of decent men don’t want this. The majority of decent men think each sex should have places and times where they can be alone for dignity, privacy and just because they want to.

There should be refuges for women only. There should be refuges for men as well, because men aren’t immune to being harmed. And there should be refuges for transpeople. But women built those refuges with their own time and money - they weren’t given them.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Archive
There might something to that "He wants negative attention" thing.
"Mythical biological female"

You do not type this and think most people going to go "Yeah, you're right!" (unless you live completely online and block all women)
View attachment 696811
So in other words, it's completely worthless, as "female" is meaningless.

Otterly

Swimming in strange waters.
kiwifarms.net
So in other words, it's completely worthless, as "female" is meaningless.
Other stats that will be worthless:

Health statistics
Crime statistics
Pay gap
Basically, all stats we collect and use sex as one analytical method - all gone. And it reinforces this shit because five years down the line government are able to say ‘well you know women are responsible for quite a lot of violent crime/ there’s no pay gap/hey boys are doing great educationally now / no need to tackle Male suicide rates.

It totally fucks over both sexes. Accurate data is so important for evidence based medicine and public policy decisions.

Aunty Everything

I don't believe you
kiwifarms.net
Turns out Oger's lying about StatsCan - they track sex as well as gender.

"Gender refers to the gender that a person internally feels … and/or the gender a person publicly expresses … in their daily life, including at work, while shopping or accessing other services, in their housing environment or in the broader community," says the standard for gender of person.

"Sex and gender refer to two different concepts. Caution should be exercised when comparing counts for sex with those for gender. For example, female sex is not the same as female gender."

So if Oger answers "female" to the question of sex - providing false information - he is "liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars or/and to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three months(Statistics Act, R.S.C. 1985).

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/S-19/index.html
http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3Var.pl?Function=DEC...
See also: https://www.cbc.ca/.../census-statistics-canada-arora...

Venus

Dat bitch
kiwifarms.net
Archive
There might something to that "He wants negative attention" thing.
"Mythical biological female"

You do not type this and think most people going to go "Yeah, you're right!" (unless you live completely online and block all women)
View attachment 696811
So if women are mythical, does that make me a mythical figure and therefore superior to these Incels in drag in every way for simply being born with a real vagina?

Good to know.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Turns out Oger's lying about StatsCan - they track sex as well as gender.

"Gender refers to the gender that a person internally feels … and/or the gender a person publicly expresses … in their daily life, including at work, while shopping or accessing other services, in their housing environment or in the broader community," says the standard for gender of person.

"Sex and gender refer to two different concepts. Caution should be exercised when comparing counts for sex with those for gender. For example, female sex is not the same as female gender."

So if Oger answers "female" to the question of sex - providing false information - he is "liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding five hundred dollars or/and to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three months(Statistics Act, R.S.C. 1985).

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/S-19/index.html
http://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3Var.pl?Function=DEC...
See also: https://www.cbc.ca/.../census-statistics-canada-arora...
Not sure if you're from Canuckistan or not but anyone taking Rogaine Ogre to court over lying on a government form is pure :optimistic: . Trannys are allowed to do whatever they like in Canada hence Jonathan "Balldemort" Yaniv. Canadians in general are such agreeable, cucked people obsessed with looking woke compared to the Yanks that they'll go to bat for period-fetishists and serial predators all under the guise of being progressive.

Venus

Dat bitch
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Well, the Canucks gave in and cut off funding to the Vancouver Rape Relief Center because Ogre screeched loud enough.

I honestly don't understand how people don't see this for what it is. Oger used the excuse of "gender and gender identity" protections that state you cannot discriminate on either of these basis. Now. Can you even imagine if a bunch of regular straight dudes went to city council complaining that the evil wimmins won't let them in their rape shelter? This is literally exactly the same law. So would councillors entertain that? Why or why not? 🤔

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino