Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 91 11.6%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 107 13.6%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 307 39.2%
  • a man

Votes: 279 35.6%

• Total voters

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
From what was posted in the OP, it sounds like he lost what was essentially a primary election to someone else in his party. So is he just some rando that tried to run and got crushed by the establishment or does he have some kind of backing by his party?
Actually, he ran in the BC provincial election as the NDP candidate for the False Creek riding, I think. He lost to the BC Liberal candidate, the former mayor of Vancouver, Sam Sullivan, by a small margin of votes. Troon vs. Crip, Crip won.

The position was for a MP (member of parliament) representing the false creek area on a provincial level. While he didn't win the election he remained active with the NDP party and is the current vice-president. Hope this makes sense! Also,
morgane-oger-first-estrogen-sept-2013.jpg

What a ruler-shaped woman, Man. More-goon Ogre. Or is Rogaine Oger better?

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
Trannies are like Ogre's they smell like onions and live in filthy swamps.
Now that’s an insult to decent, hardworking ogres who just want to protect their swamps from filthy refugees.

But yeah, Canadian politics are full of exceptional people like Oger. Half of the time I’m amazed that the majority of them don’t have threads on here with some of the insane shit they sprout.

sperginity

we're all fags here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This stupid fuck thinks suing people for misgendering will reduce stigma against troons instead of igniting a backlash. Wow.
Screenshot_20180305-152752.png
Screenshot_20180305-152832.png
also found a creepy pic of Ronan wearing an autogynephilia uniform at an outing W children in attendance
Screenshot_20180305-152630.png

Found out pussycat hats are bad but this shit is ok:Screenshot_20180305-152419.png
Also, two of the worst selfies in existenceScreenshot_20180305-152616.png Screenshot_20180305-152609.png

Flying_with_the_Penguins

I can put whatever I want in your mouth
kiwifarms.net
But yeah, Canadian politics are full of exceptional people like Oger. Half of the time I’m amazed that the majority of them don’t have threads on here with some of the insane shit they sprout.
The worst part is that nobody in the mainstream calls them out on it, at least not to the same extent U.S politicians are scrutinized. The CBC is a major influence on public opinion in this country, and they're basically owned and controlled by a cabal of Liberal Party insiders and Toronto intelligentsia.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Sonitistic

Basically Promised
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, he ran in the BC provincial election as the NDP candidate for the False Creek riding, I think. He lost to the BC Liberal candidate, the former mayor of Vancouver, Sam Sullivan, by a small margin of votes. Troon vs. Crip, Crip won.

The position was for a MP (member of parliament) representing the false creek area on a provincial level. While he didn't win the election he remained active with the NDP party and is the current vice-president. Hope this makes sense! Also,
View attachment 385972

What a ruler-shaped woman, Man. More-goon Ogre. Or is Rogaine Oger better?
Look at that bulge down his left leg. He is hung like a horse.

sperginity

we're all fags here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As suspected, The Oger Foundation was started to stop people from saying mean things on twitter:
Screenshot_20180315-114334.png

More bullshit about being literally female, REEEEing about being called mannish, Canadian law being intended to punish misgenderersScreenshot_20180315-114312.png Screenshot_20180315-114150.png Screenshot_20180315-114116.png Screenshot_20180315-114037.png Screenshot_20180315-114103.png
Terves have started calling him Rogaine Oger

Morgane is suing bill whacott for handing out election fliers noting that Oger is a male who left his wife and kids to troon out, blames him for election loss. I'm going to look for more official documents when I get to a computer, and see if Oger has filed more cases (if possible)
Screenshot_20180316-163054.png
Screenshot_20180316-163253.png

Last edited by a moderator: