Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 47 11.0%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 61 14.3%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 148 34.6%
  • a man

Votes: 172 40.2%

• Total voters

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally says the law is there to protect him from what people think
Screenshot_20180317-184651.png

...and that no one knows he is trans unless he shares that "private" information. He really thinks he passes.
Screenshot_20180317-185841.png

Next up is your brain on post modernism, nothing really means anything and there's no such thing as 'truth'

Screenshot_20180317-184544.png

The truth being referenced here is that he is male. I foresee a psych ward admission in his future. It's easy af to get someone committed in Canada, and he has a level of delusion that seems abnormal, even for troons. I can only imagine what else this type of thinking extends to. Christ.

Edited to add: trying to get someone kicked out of their union
Screenshot_20180317-204705.png Screenshot_20180317-204640.png Screenshot_20180317-204657.png Screenshot_20180317-204724.png Screenshot_20180317-184651.png Screenshot_20180317-184544.png Screenshot_20180317-185841.png

Complains that accounts calling him a man are anonymous, brags about suing someone IRL for calling him a man
Screenshot_20180319-112202.png
Screenshot_20180320-130510.png

Here's someone Morgane tried to get ejected from their labor union for calling Morgane a man. Gee, why would anyone hide their names from him?
Screenshot_20180317-211200.png
I just hope the whacott lawsuit doesn't go the way of count dankula

Last edited by a moderator:

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
I just hope the whacott lawsuit doesn't go the way of count dankula

Isn't the Canadian human rights court thing essentially a kangaroo court where you can be sued by anyone without possible repercussions and don't get legal representation if you cant afford to pay for it?
Also, if I remember correctly judgements cannot be appealed.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the Canadian human rights court thing essentially a kangaroo court where you can be sued by anyone without possible repercussions and don't get legal representation if you cant afford to pay for it?
Also, if I remember correctly judgements cannot be appealed.
Yeah and they levy huge fines, it's fucked up

Jenn_Pansexual is a trans woman who admits to being biologically male, Morgane has decided that any troons that admit they are biologically male are actually cis and wearing drag 24/7, have no insight about
Jenn's politics are a lot like blaire whites,so Oger must find a reason to reject it. The debate being had is about if kids in public schools should be taught about the option to be transgender and for teachers to use "they" for everyone until otherwise directed, etc.

Jenn Smith blogged about Oger and talked about what might be a hate crime hoax perpetrated by an Oger orbiter, pretending to be the kkk leafleting anti trans stuff at night in a neighborhood and running away when someone turned their porch light on. Jenn is right that it's not really kkk style, and manufacturing hate crimes helps the Oger foundation fundraise.

Also of note, we may have a troon v troon human rights tribunal soon:

Screenshot_20180323-134118.png

Oger is trying to get a different Senpai to notice him (Jordan Peterson) with no luck. I really wish Peterson would notice and subsequently BTFO of Ogers stupid arguments. Jordan was ridiculed for saying the law in question would be abused in precisely the way Oger is using it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
How incredibly autistic do you have to be to think that NOT interfering with biological sex means imposing identity? I mean, let kids say whatever, but his ilk wants to chemically castrate children, full stop. Indoctrinate them into a culture where mental illness and suffering is normalized and even glorified. Tell them over and over again, directly or indirectly, that if they can't have what they want, they will kill themselves. Encourage them to turn away from their families if their families show concern about any of this. And make it abundantly clear that extreme surgeries and medication with very permanent effects are not only part of this journey, but the key to the fulfillment and acceptance these kids crave.

The part about treating children as who they say they are is yet another subtle "children are capable of consent" argument. Do you understand the justification yet, Morgane? This is the path you are advocating for CHILDREN, so your "identity" feels more valid.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to the Ogre's logic, this woman should have just told the people who held her down and barbarically cut her genitals then sewed them shut, that her gender is male and they would have magically left her and her boy pussy alone. :story:

View attachment 458331
"nobody knows your sex except how you express it through gender"
:story: Oger passes about as well as trannyclub

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
That this POS fetishist actually says this to a woman who underwent one of the most horrific abuses propagated on women, really says all you need to know about him and all the other troons.

Trannies are some of the most misogynistic people I've come across and instead of telling them to piss off, women are being berated into accepting these people.

Their seething hate and dismissing of biological women just floors me.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if he is trying to be as offensive as possible to normies, but after this week's FGM slap fight he has decided to hitch his wagon to a man who tried to shut down a rape crisis center because they won't hire troons. To work with women who had just been raped. I guess traumatized women are just too bigoted.
tiff2.jpg
tiff1.jpg

edit:
turns out he doubled down on the FGM fight. its really cringey.
FGM2.jpg
fgm.jpg

Last edited:

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
Yes, she was talking about a horrific moment of her life just to upset your first world, white, male feelings. People of his ilk only care about validation, they don't care about women. Also, trans ""lesbians"" are nearly always autogynephiles.
It really is the most first world problem imaginable. "People aren't pretending I'm a woman when I tell them to! Your gender identity is what made your culture mutilate your genitals you bigot!"

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It really is the most first world problem imaginable. "People aren't pretending I'm a woman when I tell them to! Your gender identity is what made your culture mutilate your genitals you bigot!"
"Trans women would *love* to have a clitoris to be mutilated! How dare you lord your cisgender standards of suffering over us trans women! Your pain is nothing compared to ours!"

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Trans women would *love* to have a clitoris to be mutilated! How dare you lord your cisgender standards of suffering over us trans women! Your pain is nothing compared to ours!"
I'm waiting for this to be legit dropped by some troon on Twitter. You know it'll happen. Maybe not in such direct words, but it'll happen.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for this to be legit dropped by some troon on Twitter. You know it'll happen. Maybe not in such direct words, but it'll happen.
Childbirth is extremely painful and is physically damaging (sometimes maiming), that hasn't stopped troons from pulling the "I wish I were so lucky" shit in response.

edit: LMAO at this typo, TERFs are having a field day with it
ogerman.jpg

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino