Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 48 11.6%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 59 14.3%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 141 34.1%
  • a man

Votes: 166 40.1%

• Total voters

Army Burger

This is the face of sexual harrassment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And that's probably what's gonna kill the NDP the next election. I've talked to a couple of friends in Richmond and all I hear is people are pissed. If there's one thing you don't do when you're the ruling party in BC, it's that you don't piss off the Asians. they're very good at guilt-tripping white people into voting alongside them. At this point the BC Liberals are Liberals in name only and are essentially Conservative, and I see them wrecking the NDP's shit come election day.
A lot can happen in two years. Don't under-estimiate the BC Liberals capability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. (As long as they beat out the Rogaine Ogre in Vancouver-False Creek, things will be fine)

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm just waiting to see what the next insane corruption scandal is going to entail, for the BC NDP; they've had 2 major corruption scandals in the last 30 years, IIRC
Having an obviously insane, cartoonish mockery of a man like the Rogaine Ogre anywhere in a position of authority in the party, when he openly uses his position to harass his personal enemies, is itself a corruption scandal.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Having an obviously insane, cartoonish mockery of a man like the Rogaine Ogre anywhere in a position of authority in the party, when he openly uses his position to harass his personal enemies, is itself a corruption scandal.
The truly sad thing is that the bulk of the progressive assholes in the Pacific Northwest generally, and BC specifically, DON'T see the actions of someone like a Rogaine Ogre as a scandal, because they buy completely into B.A.M.N and "No bad tactics, only bad targets", because they're useful idiots, and don't realize that the second they fail a purity test by a bleached-blond cunt hair, they're the next target.

:story:

Knojkamarangasan_#4

EVIL TOXIC NARCISSIST
kiwifarms.net
Jfc I can’t believe I only found this thread now. I remember hearing Megan Murphy mention a crazy tranny defunding a woman center or something but he is far worse than I could have imagined. Seriously what is it with canuckistan and insane troons? At this point you almost wish they could just establish full shariah or some shit to get rid of this degeneracy. Mark my words, this disgusting man will 100% be outed as a sexual predator in the future like his fellow ”Girls” Yaniv and others.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
Jfc I can’t believe I only found this thread now. I remember hearing Megan Murphy mention a crazy tranny defunding a woman center or something but he is far worse than I could have imagined. Seriously what is it with canuckistan and insane troons? At this point you almost wish they could just establish full shariah or some shit to get rid of this degeneracy. Mark my words, this disgusting man will 100% be outed as a sexual predator in the future like his fellow ”Girls” Yaniv and others.
Implying that would affect the Ogre's political capital at all. If only you knew how bad things were.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ronan "Morgane" Oger stupidly fell into the trap of actually having to define "woman" today, not realizing that this specific issue makes him look insane to any normie onlookers:
https://twitter.com/MorganeOgerBC/status/1118192838519349248
http://archive.li/wbKD9

"A woman is a person who may have biological characteristics who wants to be seen as one, or someone who lives within a social description and elects to. Women are simultaneously invited, self-identified, and objectively defined. Like "worthy", "French", or "us". "
yep. french. :story:

He won't let go of the comparison of womanhood to frenchness. It's ridiculous. You can argue you are french if you are from france in some capacity, you can argue you are a woman if you advanced down the fetal developmental pathway of females to some extent. It isn't difficult.

Here we see ronan getting angry with a twitter user that points out that state issued pieces of paper don't actually dictate reality, and ending with a demand to be paid 100$ to continue the dialogue:

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
Ronan "Morgane" Oger stupidly fell into the trap of actually having to define "woman" today, not realizing that this specific issue makes him look insane to any normie onlookers:

View attachment 729578

He won't let go of the comparison of womanhood to frenchness. It's ridiculous. You can argue you are french if you are from france in some capacity, you can argue you are a woman if you advanced down the fetal developmental pathway of females to some extent. It isn't difficult.

Here we see ronan getting angry with a twitter user that points out that state issued pieces of paper don't actually dictate reality, and ending with a demand to be paid 100$ to continue the dialogue:
Legal fiction is actually a good argument when troons tell you they changed their sex. Watch them reeeee after.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 729578

Been a while since I saw a good "fuck you not my job to edu-ma-cate you pay me" post. Good to see Rogaine simultaneously shilling for his tax shelter foundation while being condescending and evasive.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Been a while since I saw a good "fuck you not my job to edu-ma-cate you pay me" post. Good to see Rogaine simultaneously shilling for his tax shelter foundation while being condescending and evasive.
I must be hate reading too many fat acceptable blogs, because that's their main argument.

Being obese isn't unhealthy, it's never been proven, and it's not their job to show you their proof even though they claim to be full time activists. Also "science is fatphobic" when you link studies to them.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like this "Troons Do Not Talk Except When Paid" rule since we will be guaranteed long stretches of economical silence.
these tropes are starting to fail more and more often. Rachel McKinnon did the "I won't appear on a program with a transphobe!" thing and it worked a few times, but then major media outlets just stopped calling.

I had a thought- usually when people do the "pay me to talk" thing it is either asking for a direct payment to themselves, or a donation to a thrid party's charity. I don't know if the operator of a charity (or a NDP vice president) is supposed to solicit donations to their personal charity in exchange for correspondence about political issues. If anyone knows its probably a k farmer...

moocow

Moo.
kiwifarms.net
usually when people do the "pay me to talk" thing it is either asking for a direct payment to themselves, or a donation to a thrid party's charity.
I always figured it really translated to "I don't want to talk to you anymore, but I'm being 'clever' instead of just shouting 'shut up doody-head!'" They think it's an out when everyone else sees it as the cowardly dodge it is.

That's certainly how Oger means it in this context. He knows he's sunk (as far as that argument goes) and he'd much rather it simply go away rather than deal with it any further. I guarantee you if his opponent really did pony up a donation and post proof, he'd find another excuse not to continue the argument (or he'd demand it be held privately where no one could witness his defeat).

And since nobody in their right mind will ever pay one of these stupid chucklefucks to argue with them, they try to strut away from the argument saying "see? They weren't even serious about this discussion anyway."

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
these tropes are starting to fail more and more often. Rachel McKinnon did the "I won't appear on a program with a transphobe!" thing and it worked a few times, but then major media outlets just stopped calling.

I had a thought- usually when people do the "pay me to talk" thing it is either asking for a direct payment to themselves, or a donation to a thrid party's charity. I don't know if the operator of a charity (or a NDP vice president) is supposed to solicit donations to their personal charity in exchange for correspondence about political issues. If anyone knows its probably a k farmer...
It'd be worth looking into, long as someone's archived those tweets, in case their existence became relevant to a complaint.

Brillig

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 729578

Weirdly, he's from Belgium, not France...

Also note: new "account" for good ol' Ogre on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Morgane-Oger-551440852045340/ Ten days old and doesn't have much content yet.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino