Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 58 11.6%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 67 13.4%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 189 37.9%
  • a man

Votes: 185 37.1%

• Total voters

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if morgane oger is gonna defend jessica yaniv anymore... this is some bad shit.

https://l-ou-ise.com/breaking-silence

https://archive.fo/JIVbW
looks like nope, oger is jettisoning JY
MORGANE OGER HAS TURNED ON YANIV AND LINKS LOUISE'S ARTICLE

http://archive.li/l4EYA

have dreaded writing this article for the months I have considered it. The people who advise me recommend against it but I feel it is necessary. Holding this knowledge while vetting it has kept me up at night and it is not with levity I use the word predator literally.

People in marginalized communities are extremely sensitive to the misbehaviour of their own, especially when it reinforces prejudice. The instinct to band together and be unyielding is strong, and I reject the prejudice that surrounds this story. Sometimes we resist exposing difficult conversations to the outside. Jessica Yaniv is forcing such an awful conversation.

None of the allegations I write about today have been proven or ruled on by a court. This article is based entirely on eyewitness accounts, which are always highly subjective.

I wish it wasn’t a transgender person or someone saying they are part of the LGBTQ+ community who has been doing what Jessica Yaniv has reportedly been doing for years – as far back as 2013.

I am mindful that it doesn’t matter what Yaniv’s gender is or how she got to where se is. It is valid and that’s not a debating point for me. We are all entitled to the same legal protection and process when facing allegations, especially accusations related to awful conduct – especially towards children.

I know that with over 150,000 transgender persons in Canada, it is inevitable that some of us misbehave. Transgender and non-binary persons are artists, housewives, doctors, a judge, politicians, chronically underemployed, professionals, and blue-collar workers. Like other communities, ours also features a number who are cheaters, predators, liars rapists, pedophiles, pimps, and others who do harmful things. Knowing the correlation between marginalization and suppression and individual acts of misbehaviour, I would not be surprised to learn the proportion of miscreants who are transgender is higher than the general population. It usually is with oppressed groups.

But the things that people have told me Jessica Yaniv has done to them are awful and can’t be swept out of our consciousness. Awful things have been reported and need to be taken seriously.

I met Jessica Yaniv at an event where I appeared as speaker. I had just been on a panel on transgender rights after performing in the cast of Trans Scripts Part 1: The Womenat The Cultch in Vancouver and after the Q & A she and I had a very brief chat. Yaniv brought up something about human rights cases and an interest in standing up for transgender rights. I encourage transgender people to fight for our rights and to force difficult conversations out into the open I encouraged any valid complaint being filed to get the difficult conversation started.

This post is also about difficult conversations: the conversation we need to have to address mortifying misdeeds in our own communities.

Some time after that first conversation I learned more about the specifics of Yaniv’s actions and her history and actions. In the only other conversation with her when she called me at my Trans Alliance Society number in early 2019 I advised her that she did not seem to me to be the appropriatd person to fight for trans women’s rights to services for women – on the basis of her documented past history.

With the help of other women who pointed the way in recent months, I tracked down and heard witnesses with first-person accounts of Jessica’s online behaviour spanning 2013 to 2018.

Their stories included reports and evidence of outrageously inappropriate acts, some towards children who are tweens and teens. Some of the material has survived as screenshots, and what I saw shows what strikes me as a pattern of predatory behaviour. I am not in law enforcement or a lawyer but as the mom of kids under 14 I was horrified by what the women told me happened and I believe them.

Understandably, some of the women I spoke to have come to hold a deep concern about my community based on Yaniv’s actions. Some have even processed their experience as hatred of my community. I understand how they got there, and I hope their bias fades in time. Others have thankfully seen through this all despite of the trauma that was inflicted on them and seen an individual doing harmful things and nothing more.

I spoke to four women. Three of whom had awful experiences with Jessica Yaniv. All were young women and girls at the time.

They are all adults now. I urged each woman to make a complaint with police on the basis of the things they said happened. I hope this has an effect and with enough police reports there may be a case.

Regardless of anyone’s race, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other characteristic protected from discrimination, everyone is equally accountable for any harm we do. I mourn the fact that the wrath in social media about this one person has centered on her transgender status, and decry the actions of people who were so focused on that fact rather than focusing on getting to the bottom and helping alleged victims deal access justice and support. I regret some did lasting damage by spreading false information.

It is not lost on me that transphobic anger brought this matter to my attention in the first place, and only by targeting me personally. I wonder if the hatred helped or hindered this all. I suspect we will never know. I deeply regret the harmful behaviour of some people, and that includes the ones aimed at my community. If only mindsets were not easily driven to hatred by people manipulating affirmation bias…

Anyone in a marginalized community (or claiming to be in one) is entitled to live without discrimination because of who they are. At the same time, nobody gets to behave like Yaniv has been documented to have consistently behaved until recently – no matter what their mental health or gender identity is. Whether there is a mental health matter at play or pure mischief, nobody can expect to interact with children like I have heard testimony that Yaniv did without rightfully facing justice or accessing treatment.

Amanda Todd’s tragedy taught us a great deal about the damage a predator can cause to a child without actually touching them.

This is why we have laws addressing online predators. Our society has put in place laws and policies in place to help protect us all from the things I have heard testimony about. It is possible people can change and that this is all behind us. However, Yaniv seems to be still engaging in programs that target young women and is actively campaigning about the topic of menstrual products and girls, the focus of years of her negative behaviour. Yaniv’s recent public appearance in front of municipal policymakers motivated writing this piece.

To my knowledge Yaniv has not addressed her widely-documented past behaviour and this info itself is cause for concern. I believe sometimes people can change, but I see no signs of this having happened.

Were you or someone you know affected by predatorial online behaviour?
Do you feel it was more than one of those awful-and-far-too-common short-lived creepy moment? If so, the appropriate place to complain to is your local police. Also notifying a community advocate can’t hurt.

I’d like to take a moment to express my gratitude to the women who trusted me enough to share their experience with me and with the competent authorities. I appreciate that in communities that consider mine with distrust or worse, my reputation as a trans rights activist proceeds me. I will continue to stand up for equality and inclusion. Human rights exist for a reason: assuring out society treats everyone equally.

Here are some useful links:
https://l-ou-ise.com/breaking-silence
http://mediasmarts.ca/sexual-exploitation/online-sexual-predators
https://www.cybeffrtip.ca/app/en/
https://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/3bda0f2f-3488-4e1a-a409-42a8c149a8d8/Online-Predators.aspx
https://www.ncdoj.gov/getdoc/3bda0f2f-3488-4e1a-a409-42a8c149a8d8/Online-Predators.aspx
While it is true that all sorts of people can turn out to be sex offenders and pedophiles, over 95% of sex crimes are committed by biological males. Most fetishists are males, and of fetishists that have paraphilias involving illegal activity almost all are male. Women don't do the type of shit JY does. When women do depraved things they do it very differently (like trooning out their kids for woke points).

I do genuinely applaud when anyone in the trans community dump sexually dangerous weirdos. Morgane may later run into a problem when it becomes obvious just how many transwomen will fail that test.

I also hope JY gives us his side of the story, I am sure Oger whitewashed their interactions to some extent.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net

While it is true that all sorts of people can turn out to be sex offenders and pedophiles, over 95% of sex crimes are committed by biological males. Most fetishists are males, and of fetishists that have paraphilias involving illegal activity almost all are male. Women don't do the type of shit JY does. When women do depraved things they do it very differently (like trooning out their kids for woke points).

I do genuinely applaud when anyone in the trans community dump sexually dangerous weirdos. Morgane may later run into a problem when it becomes obvious just how many transwomen will fail that test.

I also hope JY gives us his side of the story, I am sure Oger whitewashed their interactions to some extent.
I just went on a mini rant over on the Jonathan Yaniv thread about Morgane's piece calling out Yaniv. Oger has very carefully worded this piece to call Yaniv an "online predator" but of course will take no responsibility or go anywhere near admitting or making the connection that predatory behavior by men like Yaniv is a real reason why Oger's so-called "antidiscrimination" laws and his "transwomen are women" mantra are dangerous -- because the laws allow predatorial males into female spaces and the TWAW mantra convinces impressionable young girls that dangerous males are really just harmless, marginalized women who they need to nurture and go out of their way to be nice to, otherwise the girls are hateful bigots who will cause these guys commit suicide.

Brillig

Slithy Terve
kiwifarms.net

Ogre has known about JY since JY came into the public view when 100's of private citizens (worldwide) were reporting him. It's only now, nearly a year later that he decides to step away. The shit has just got too stinky and now he's got to wash his hands of it. Classic no true scotsman.

Ogre's been been reported since he staged a protest against the VRR Montreal Massacre Memorial right after he started taking estrogen. https://bit.ly/2IK9Q7e

I found one Russian mention of the event here https://bit.ly/2DnFu72 . The comments are amusing.

He still hasn't risen to the UBC offer of hosting him and Meghan Murphy yet. But I bet he and his entourage will be at this event though: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gidyvr-still-talking-series-gender-identity-and-kids-tickets-57070705015 and the hecklers will all be outside.

Edit: adding his comment from this thread: https://twitter.com/MorganeOgerBC/status/1119652768606605312733233

Last edited:

ATaxingWoman

HERE'S THE PROFESSIONAL TAX INVESTIGATOR!
kiwifarms.net
He didn't like that comparison, did he:
yep. french. :story:

View attachment 729578

He won't let go of the comparison of womanhood to frenchness. It's ridiculous. You can argue you are french if you are from france in some capacity, you can argue you are a woman if you advanced down the fetal developmental pathway of females to some extent. It isn't difficult.

A good comparison in this case would be to French ethnicity. If a person completely of non-French descent were to start claiming that they are, in fact, ethnically French, that their ancestors have been in France since the days of Gaule and that their Moroccan/Cameroonian/Vietnamese/whatever ancestors never existed, people would wonder what the hell they were smoking. This would hold true no matter how many plastic surgeries they had undergone in order to look like a pure-bred hon-hon.

Then again, he doesn't believe there is such a thing as "ethnically French":

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Seeing troons like this makes me glad the UCP is scrubbing away the NDP taint when it comes to trans people. It's too bad Kenney's idea's however affect LGB kids too. However, I don't expect the NDP to ever be let back in charge of Alberta once it gets out that they let the debt go from $12 billion to $100 billion in just four years, so I don't expect the NDP to cater to trannies for at least another 10 years. The Alberta Liberal Party will never be put in charge of anything too because the guy in charge is an idiot. Now British Columbia just has to follow suit.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Seeing troons like this makes me glad the UCP is scrubbing away the NDP taint when it comes to trans people. It's too bad Kenney's idea's however affect LGB kids too. However, I don't expect the NDP to ever be let back in charge of Alberta once it gets out that they let the debt go from $12 billion to $100 billion in just four years, so I don't expect the NDP to cater to trannies for at least another 10 years. The Alberta Liberal Party will never be put in charge of anything too because the guy in charge is an idiot. Now British Columbia just has to follow suit.
I don't agree with the Wildrose fundies that have been rolled into the UCP, any more than I agree with the ludicrous "self-ID" and "legislated pronouns" shit of the NDP, Greens, and Liberals.

Kenney is going to fuck the middle and working class of his province viciously, and make it blatantly obvious that another party is necessary, bridging the massive gap between the Liberals and Conservatives, which are the closest pairing, using the Right/Left dichotomy.

OT - Ogre is only distancing itself from JY to protect itself and their political aspirations, and not because of any moral objections.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I don't agree with the Wildrose fundies that have been rolled into the UCP, any more than I agree with the ludicrous "self-ID" and "legislated pronouns" shit of the NDP, Greens, and Liberals.

Kenney is going to fuck the middle and working class of his province viciously, and make it blatantly obvious that another party is necessary, bridging the massive gap between the Liberals and Conservatives, which are the closest pairing, using the Right/Left dichotomy.

OT - Ogre is only distancing itself from JY to protect itself and their political aspirations, and not because of any moral objections.
That's why voting doesn't work. If all we had to worry about was royalty fucking us over we would never have had to deal with all of the social justice garbage today. Not mention many of wars that have taken place or even the high taxes we have today.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
It would be nice if there were a central repository documenting every misstep Oger has taken with JY, silencing political debate/speech, deplatforming critics, defunding VRR, and so on. I'm sure that information would go far, come election time. Firstly, to ensure this asshat never gets to assume any form of legislative control. Bigger picture, I think the opposing parties (Libs) would love to ask the NDP about their pet and suggest she be either muzzled or caged.

Brillig

Slithy Terve
kiwifarms.net

Take down of Ogre's last blog on Yaniv: https://www.gendertrending.com/2019/04/21/morgane-oger-provided-cover-for-sexual-predator-joanathan-yaniv-because-feminists-made-him-do-it/
It would be nice if there were a central repository documenting every misstep Oger has taken with JY, silencing political debate/speech, deplatforming critics, defunding VRR, and so on. I'm sure that information would go far, come election time. Firstly, to ensure this asshat never gets to assume any form of legislative control. Bigger picture, I think the opposing parties (Libs) would love to ask the NDP about their pet and suggest she be either muzzled or caged.
All sorts of ppl are working on getting rid of Ogre and other Canuck troons. Since there are so many legal issues involved, a lot of it's on the dl. Meanwhile Ogre continues with his doxxing attempts.

Good idea on approaching the Libs but then long standing NDPers will be accused of colluding with the devil which is already a serious problem what with all the terf hunting so far. Quandary.

Some brave souls are working with Cons/right wingers and fundies (Jenn Smith) though or at least talking to them like Meghan Murphy.

Vancouver meets (except the tras ones) are open to all and have been sponsored by a wide range of interests.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he has lost both elections he has been in. Jenn Smith writes about Oger all the time, and shows up to events to talk to people. Meghan Murphy's website is not a minor player in all this, it is the number one feminism website in canada. Lindsay Shepherd talks about oger. Jon Kay writes about oger. This thread is as close to a central repository as exists, but I think the critical voices will eventually drown out the fluff pieces. The people who are critical of Oger are way more committed to writing about it than people who think hes a positive force in canadian politics.

If you put together something that summarizes Oger's record of horribleness I will add it to the OP.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What Oger’s “it wasn’t me, it was the TERFS” argument shows is that he’s prejudiced and therefore unsuited to his profession. The problems with Yaniv weren’t hearsay, they were evidenced by his own words. Who raised them and what else they said has no relevance.

IMO, the reality here is, reading between the lines, that Oger thought Yaniv was a cause celebre and the “human rights” victory would overshadow Yaniv’s expressed desire to fuck children. As soon as it became clear that it couldn’t be swept under the carpet and Yaniv was a liability, he changed his tune.

This is just a variant on the same transition-out-of-jail-free card that Yaniv was playing. “I’m not a bad lawyer, you just don’t understand how haaaaaard it is to be traaaaans!”

Last edited:

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
So what because the TERFS say "Yaniv is the logical conclusion of all your bullshit" that made the troon community circle the wagons around him and the human rights tribunal take him at all seriously?

Also that fucking banner, are they really using a pun on "stand by your man" to address lesbians? It's like a stinging satire only they did it completely seriously.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino