All Ogre would accomplish by doing that is bringing more media attention to Bernier and the PPC- which would be entertaining to watchNot a fucking iota of Bernier's tweet "incited hatred", so I'd like the encourage Oger to call the RCMP and report it, so they'll smack the dumb fuck with false reporting.
Frankly, I'm okay with that; I'm optimistic that Bernier isn't bullshitting about moving towards a more libertarian state, and more attention on the positions of his party would shake the trees of the other parties, ideally.All Ogre would accomplish by doing that is bringing more media attention to Bernier and the PPC- which would be entertaining to watch
”That Morgane Ogre”
Here's an interview with Jenn Smith and Freedom for All with clips of the insane protest where a tra hits a woman on the head with a cowbell and Ogre speaks word salad and lies about Canadian law. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoWIFvUIGiU&feature=youtu.be (I have downloaded this but for some reason I can't upload it here...)This week Oger is flying to Vancouver Island to confront another nemesis, Jenn Smith - a self-described "male transsexual" who is giving a series of talks opposing gender indoctrination in schools. By the way, Smith also threw down a challenge to debate Oger "trano a trano" which is pretty funny, but it looks like Oger is going to gang up with a bunch of SJWs and try to shut Smith down entirely.
From Jenn Smith's Transanity blog (archive).
View attachment 740349
Oger successfully grifted $500 to go and hassle Smith in Oak Bay, Victoria on May 2. (SOGI stands for Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, the new school curriculum title.)
View attachment 740341
Oger and others are trying to pull strings with the city of Oak Bay to cancel the event. Failing that they will have a gang of people outside and inside hassling everyone .
IRONY ALERT - they are doing this in the name of "Free Speech."
From Oger's fundraiser: "Furthermore, the event description indicates that no placards, signs, audio or video recording is permitted. This signals to me an effort to shut down free speech and promote a one-sided narrative." YES HE SAID THAT.
Anyhoo. If anyone's taking bets, put me down for $20 on Smith for the KO because he frothing mad and 6' 6" in heels.
The Rogaine Ogre is a perfect example of a weak, cowardly male bully. He's too weak and too much of a joke to bully other men, so he bullies women instead and troonery is his ticket to be the most oppressed so he can crybully all day long.Feminists doubling down on these obvious authoritarian personalities with their intense wills to power (they almost bring to mind that term 'Toxic Masculinity') starting to remind me of delusional pitbull owners who can't see the attack as anything more than a nibble.
cross posting from the yaniv threadOkay, this is ongoing. Jonathan responses to Oger.
View attachment 772358View attachment 772359
Jonathan has already had a few more responses.
Link but its ongoing and archive it taking it's time. https://twitter.com/MorganeOgerBC/status/1132431946187849728
My complaint against Bill Whatcott at the BC Human Rights Tribunal would have failed if he had restrained himself to only spread his flyers online, through Facebook, Twitter, or his website.
It is also because they stay online that Meghan Murphy, Kari Simpson, and Jenn Smith have managed to stay free of provincial hate legislation.
The Morgane Oger Foundation recommends that:
- The Canadian Human Rights Act be updated to address online hatred and incitement to discriminate on prohibited grounds;
- Any online material that can be produced and then retrieved on demand to display on a browser or device should be considered in the same way as if published on paper. As we move away from paper our laws need to adapt.
- All social media platforms doing commerce in Canada be required to meet or exceed Canada’s human rights laws as they pertain to publications;
- Because display screens are the modern equivalent of paper, in the context that they are fetching information stored on a media for the purpose of displaying, they should be treated as publications;
- Publications based on the storage of material on a media for the purpose of displaying on demand should be handled within the same jurisdiction;
- When an individual or organization publishes material or allows it to be published, or when the consumer is in Canada, Canadian hate laws should apply.
Yaniv suing Oger!
View attachment 776074archived 29 May 2019 00:11:37 UTCarchive.fo
So, in a ironic twist, Oger is now on the shit list of another litigious troonJY explains cease and desist...
View attachment 776097archived 29 May 2019 00:44:18 UTCarchive.fo