Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 47 10.9%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 61 14.1%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 152 35.1%
  • a man

Votes: 173 40.0%

• Total voters

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
All Ogre would accomplish by doing that is bringing more media attention to Bernier and the PPC- which would be entertaining to watch
Frankly, I'm okay with that; I'm optimistic that Bernier isn't bullshitting about moving towards a more libertarian state, and more attention on the positions of his party would shake the trees of the other parties, ideally.

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
Skip to 11:25 and Laura Lynn Tyler-Thompson makes mention of Morgane Ogre’s “friendship” with Conservative MP, Michelle Rempell, and also briefly talks about Ogre targeting women who don’t bend at the knee.

Brillig

kiwifarms.net
This week Oger is flying to Vancouver Island to confront another nemesis, Jenn Smith - a self-described "male transsexual" who is giving a series of talks opposing gender indoctrination in schools. By the way, Smith also threw down a challenge to debate Oger "trano a trano" which is pretty funny, but it looks like Oger is going to gang up with a bunch of SJWs and try to shut Smith down entirely.

From Jenn Smith's Transanity blog (archive).

View attachment 740349

Oger successfully grifted $500 to go and hassle Smith in Oak Bay, Victoria on May 2. (SOGI stands for Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, the new school curriculum title.)

View attachment 740341

Oger and others are trying to pull strings with the city of Oak Bay to cancel the event. Failing that they will have a gang of people outside and inside hassling everyone .

IRONY ALERT - they are doing this in the name of "Free Speech."

From Oger's fundraiser: "Furthermore, the event description indicates that no placards, signs, audio or video recording is permitted. This signals to me an effort to shut down free speech and promote a one-sided narrative." YES HE SAID THAT.

Anyhoo. If anyone's taking bets, put me down for $20 on Smith for the KO because he frothing mad and 6' 6" in heels.
Here's an interview with Jenn Smith and Freedom for All with clips of the insane protest where a tra hits a woman on the head with a cowbell and Ogre speaks word salad and lies about Canadian law. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoWIFvUIGiU&feature=youtu.be (I have downloaded this but for some reason I can't upload it here...)

Jenn Smith posted this image but no one seems to know who made it.756024

Zegba_Life

kiwifarms.net
Feminists doubling down on these obvious authoritarian personalities with their intense wills to power (they almost bring to mind that term 'Toxic Masculinity') starting to remind me of delusional pitbull owners who can't see the attack as anything more than a nibble.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Feminists doubling down on these obvious authoritarian personalities with their intense wills to power (they almost bring to mind that term 'Toxic Masculinity') starting to remind me of delusional pitbull owners who can't see the attack as anything more than a nibble.
The Rogaine Ogre is a perfect example of a weak, cowardly male bully. He's too weak and too much of a joke to bully other men, so he bullies women instead and troonery is his ticket to be the most oppressed so he can crybully all day long.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
Saw this posted over on the Jonathan Yamiv thread, but don't think it was posted on this one. Gallus Mag is back exposing the bad behavior of our favorite troons, with a new website called Gendertrending (instead of Gendertrender). She basically translates into common sense all of Morgane Oger's circular, carefully worded explanations and accusations. It's long so I'll just post a link to the archive.

It's funny, though. Worth a read.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, this is ongoing. Jonathan responses to Oger.
View attachment 772358View attachment 772359
Jonathan has already had a few more responses.
Link but its ongoing and archive it taking it's time. https://twitter.com/MorganeOgerBC/status/1132431946187849728
cross posting from the yaniv thread
laydeee.jpg
yaniv is mad that Jenn Smith does exactly the same shit Oger does, but doesn't lie about what it means.
and last, Oger lays out the laws he wants changed so that he can sue everyone on twitter for being mean

it has a letter from stephanie hayden for another cow crossover. there is an alternative canadian/british rat king forming here on the lolcow board... anyway, here is what oger thinks is wrong with canadian law currently:
My complaint against Bill Whatcott at the BC Human Rights Tribunal would have failed if he had restrained himself to only spread his flyers online, through Facebook, Twitter, or his website.

It is also because they stay online that Meghan Murphy, Kari Simpson, and Jenn Smith have managed to stay free of provincial hate legislation.

The Morgane Oger Foundation recommends that:

1. The Canadian Human Rights Act be updated to address online hatred and incitement to discriminate on prohibited grounds;
  2. Any online material that can be produced and then retrieved on demand to display on a browser or device should be considered in the same way as if published on paper. As we move away from paper our laws need to adapt.
  3. All social media platforms doing commerce in Canada be required to meet or exceed Canada’s human rights laws as they pertain to publications;
  4. Because display screens are the modern equivalent of paper, in the context that they are fetching information stored on a media for the purpose of displaying, they should be treated as publications;
  5. Publications based on the storage of material on a media for the purpose of displaying on demand should be handled within the same jurisdiction;
  6. When an individual or organization publishes material or allows it to be published, or when the consumer is in Canada, Canadian hate laws should apply.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JY explains cease and desist...
View attachment 776097
So, in a ironic twist, Oger is now on the shit list of another litigious troon :story: :story: :story:

edit: suicide baiting tweet
Well what you are doing isn't helping me. You, and @MorganeOgerBC, along with everyone else want me to be the next Amanda Todd. You don't think I can tell? I can. I'm trying to remain strong here. Stop trying to break me to that point. I'm not well.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino