Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY,politician who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 52 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 123 32.7%
  • a man

Votes: 156 41.5%

• Total voters

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
Was this an election for him to retain his current position, or was he running for a new one? Is he out after his current term now because of this?
I was wondering this also. When he announced he was running, I wasn't really sure exactly what position he was after. An article about him announcing his candidacy says it was "a bid to become the NDP federal election nominee in a downtown Vancouver riding." Election nominee for what position? Obviously I'm not too familiar with Canadian politics.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Aunty Everything

TRUE & HONEST TERV
kiwifarms.net
Was this an election for him to retain his current position, or was he running for a new one? Is he out after his current term now because of this?
Oger's current position is VP of the BC New Democratic Party - the internal leadership. He was trying to get a seat in Parliament this fall. Oger has never actually won an election. I expect he will lose his current position pretty soon.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
Oger's current position is VP of the BC New Democratic Party - the internal leadership. He was trying to get a seat in Parliament this fall. Oger has never actually won an election. I expect he will lose his current position pretty soon.
[/QUOTE

what's happening with the Morgan's Ogre Foundation? https://www.ogerfoundation.ca

Maybe like Ghislane Maxwell 's ocean charity folding days after Epstein arrest, is it too much to ask that Oger's own charity might come under greater scrutiny and lose funding as turnabout is fair play scenario?. Perhaps funders unaware their ogerish troonery includes approving compelled handling of male sex organs.

TaimuRadiu

kiwifarms.net
The rich funnel their money into "foundations" so that they can get even richer, tax-free, and can have other rich ppl donate money to their foundations and get charity write-offs as well.

Congrats on making it to the ruling class Oger, trans are definitely in power now! You made it babe!

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
psssst, fix your /quote tags.

Via his charity website blog, he's a good buddy of fellow human toe in wig Stephanie Hayden. Oger uses some of Hayden's anecdotes (read: total lies) to back up the negative impact of "hate speech", which is so fucking dumb it's unbelievable. Hayden is aggressively nuts, to the point of beating a dude with a golf club over a parking dispute, and real litigious on Twitter, so their friendship does make a lot of sense.

It looks like Oger's plan to beat the haters has always been to wait until they make a move IRL and then smack them with bullshit:
My complaint against Bill Whatcott at the BC Human Rights Tribunal would have failed if he had restrained himself to only spread his flyers online, through Facebook, Twitter, or his website.

It is also because they stay online that Meghan Murphy, Kari Simpson, and Jenn Smith have managed to stay free of provincial hate legislation.
Okay, we know he hates Meghan Murphy as much as Whatcott. That's incredibly obvious from how much space her name takes up in his Tweets. But he didn't have grounds to drag her to the BC HRT, especially now that the heat's on the whole thing. So, instead, he used his influence at Vancouver Pride to ban Vancouver Public Library from it for DARING to let Meghan book a room and talk in it. It's interesting to connect the dots. It kinda seems like Oger's wayyyy more vindictive than he appears.

Revisiting that blog post is fun because it's entirely about Oger wanting a law that lets him sue Canadians in civil court for things they say online that hurt his feelings. He also has this bright recommendation:
4. Because display screens are the modern equivalent of paper, in the context that they are fetching information stored on a media for the purpose of displaying, they should be treated as publications;
Thank Christ he lost the NDP nom. Couldn't happen to a bigger snake.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
psssst, fix your /quote tags.

Via his charity website blog, he's a good buddy of fellow human toe in wig Stephanie Hayden. Oger uses some of Hayden's anecdotes (read: total lies) to back up the negative impact of "hate speech", which is so fucking dumb it's unbelievable. Hayden is aggressively nuts, to the point of beating a dude with a golf club over a parking dispute, and real litigious on Twitter, so their friendship does make a lot of sense.

It looks like Oger's plan to beat the haters has always been to wait until they make a move IRL and then smack them with bullshit:

Okay, we know he hates Meghan Murphy as much as Whatcott. That's incredibly obvious from how much space her name takes up in his Tweets. But he didn't have grounds to drag her to the BC HRT, especially now that the heat's on the whole thing. So, instead, he used his influence at Vancouver Pride to ban Vancouver Public Library from it for DARING to let Meghan book a room and talk in it. It's interesting to connect the dots. It kinda seems like Oger's wayyyy more vindictive than he appears.

Revisiting that blog post is fun because it's entirely about Oger wanting a law that lets him sue Canadians in civil court for things they say online that hurt his feelings. He also has this bright recommendation:

Thank Christ he lost the NDP nom. Couldn't happen to a bigger snake.
I really regret commenting on their twitter yesterday because he went on a banning spree. Ive commented before and gotten replies but I guess with the NDP lose he wasn't having it, now I have to sign out to see their Tweets. Does warm up my heart a little though that my comment must of got to him that much.

Maybe hes trying to lure people off the internet to confront them in person like you say. Hes a sneaky toe.

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
He's currently taking a woman I know here in the UK to the High Court.
A great video is Hayden waddling around in trainers after one of his many court cases. Not only is he an ugly troon (yes, that is a tautology, for which I apologise) he has the ungainliest flat-footed trundle I've seen outside of a pasture. I would pay folding money to see him stagger around in high heels.

Last edited:

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
As much as I respect the former Mrs. Oger and offsprings’ right to privacy, I’ll bet that divorce was messy messy messy.

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net
is it public information? is it because of twitter comments?
It's more to do with a Facebook group. Apparently there were things said on other forums too, but Hayden's named her online and I'm not sure how that pans out legally. The woman in question has caused problems for other feminists in the past but has been particularly spiteful towards the fragrant Stephanie. Looks like Hayden can dish it out but can't take it. He''s saying it'll go to the High Court but I tend to take a lot of what he says with a large pinch of sodium chloride.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino