Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY,politician who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 52 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 123 32.7%
  • a man

Votes: 156 41.5%

• Total voters

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I respect the former Mrs. Oger and offsprings’ right to privacy, I’ll bet that divorce was messy messy messy.
It will always be messy when the kid's dad insists on being called their mom. I have heard of some mythical troons that don't make the kids/ex wife call them "mom", but morgane absolutely does. He goes as far as saying he is a biologically female mother of two. It takes a lot of egotism to ask for that title after witnessing the physical toll of the pregnancies on their wives. He pretends her experience of procreation isn't distinct from his experience (of jizzing in someone).

iirc he owes his ex about 100,000$, I believe it was because he used her credit to finance his business and ran it into the ground, and the divorce judge ruled he owed her. He also owes an indigenous tribe roughly the same amount for skipping out on rent for a business. He never responds to questions about the money owed to the tribes, it must be some serious shit for him to not smugly argue about it online.

I do wonder what the legalities are around the money going into his foundation, and if it is intended to circumvent garnishment attempts. It doesn't seem like anyone else works at the foundation besides oger, I don't know how to find out if he draws a salary from it or uses it for write offs or what, but it sure seems like he is the sole beneficiary of it.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net

Oger wants to make "hate map" of gender heretics.

"3/Serious question: will create this “hate network” lead to innocent people being doxed for no other reason than you have different opinions? Seem very intolerant. "

Apologies, searching madly for archive.li function, will archive future links.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
It will always be messy when the kid's dad insists on being called their mom. I have heard of some mythical troons that don't make the kids/ex wife call them "mom", but morgane absolutely does. He goes as far as saying he is a biologically female mother of two. It takes a lot of egotism to ask for that title after witnessing the physical toll of the pregnancies on their wives. He pretends her experience of procreation isn't distinct from his experience (of jizzing in someone).

iirc he owes his ex about 100,000$, I believe it was because he used her credit to finance his business and ran it into the ground, and the divorce judge ruled he owed her. He also owes an indigenous tribe roughly the same amount for skipping out on rent for a business. He never responds to questions about the money owed to the tribes, it must be some serious shit for him to not smugly argue about it online.

I do wonder what the legalities are around the money going into his foundation, and if it is intended to circumvent garnishment attempts. It doesn't seem like anyone else works at the foundation besides oger, I don't know how to find out if he draws a salary from it or uses it for write offs or what, but it sure seems like he is the sole beneficiary of it.
Oh yeah, I remember Ogre and the mom shit, the back rent lawsuit, all of it. And I too have questions about this money pit foundation; but tax info on Canadian nonprofits seems not as readily available/searchable as it is in the US.

Update to the missing ship story. Looks like Ogre was trying to unload his houseboat on Craigslist earlier this year; no archive right now but here’s a screen cap:

296B7BF9-5E75-45FE-9228-14488087100C.jpeg

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net

There is no Morgane Oger Foundation listed on Canada's charity listing. Perhaps too new....or, some kind of scurrilous private foundation.

I didn't see on the foundation page any Business Number. There is a site to question charitable status, best if someone in canuckstand did this:

Last edited:

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I remember Ogre and the mom shit, the back rent lawsuit, all of it. And I too have questions about this money pit foundation; but tax info on Canadian nonprofits seems not as readily available/searchable as it is in the US.

Update to the missing ship story. Looks like Ogre was trying to unload his houseboat on Craigslist earlier this year; no archive right now but here’s a screen cap:

View attachment 867281
I think he's filed it as a Society, not a registered charity. In BC those are distinct. Donations to the Morgane Oger Foundation are not tax-deductible, that's your clue. You can request society documents from the Gov of BC but like everything in Canada, you have to pay a fee first.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
I think he's filed it as a Society, not a registered charity. In BC those are distinct. Donations to the Morgane Oger Foundation are not tax-deductible, that's your clue. You can request society documents from the Gov of BC but like everything in Canada, you have to pay a fee first.
You’re correct, it’s “a federally-registered non-profit society.” ETA its listing in the federal database and lol, the 2018 filings are overdue.

That’s where it dead ends. And by the looks of that sample result, there’s no real financial info to be gained by one of these searches.

Last edited:

CrispyGonad

kiwifarms.net

Agree with the comment on these men who insist their kids call them mum. I know a few TW. Only one has a child and they insist she should call him mum. This of course upsets the mother, so he went on a massive Facebook rant slagging off the actual mother for being upset about it, calling her a c*nt etc. He's also now decided that his daughter's a lesbian. No idea about the daughter's thoughts on this....

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The circus Freak Ronan Oger has again lost the nomination process. Even most libtards can't stand him or his sweaty balls in his dress.
he came in last, from what I can tell, in a race of 3 people.

As much as Oger likes to distance himself from yaniv, they both used trooning out as the only viable way to continue behavior that would otherwise lead to negative consequences. NDP would never have put oger in the position of VP without the troon card. He failed his business and marriage and now a politician. IDK what is next for him, maybe he will become a manager at tim hortons and ban yaniv for life out of spite.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why can't troons find someone who isn't literally a white man who steals from Natives to represent them in politics? Why is every troon in politics such an utter subhuman piece of shit?
Politics attracts the most narcissistic, and thus the most scummy, members of any group. And troons were absolute subhuman narcissist garbage to begin with, so the worst troons are going to be unspeakably shitty people.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net

Morgane pontificating on gender fairy rights, when he should have been deleting his NDP Veep title off their media profiles.

Morgan's misses the point. Yaniv is a predator, protected by transgenderology.

YouDontWantToKnow

kiwifarms.net
Well, that is some fence sitting bullshit that has been served up to the public with this so called opinion piece. And of course Oger got a dig in when it comes to the Vancouver Rape Relief. Surprised the Vancouver Public Library wasn't mentioned.

I wonder if Yaniv consented to this opinion piece? Or will he consider it harassment. :story:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino