Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY,politician who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 52 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 123 32.7%
  • a man

Votes: 156 41.5%

• Total voters

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that article oger wrote is....something. this quote about yaniv's HRT cases jumped out at me:
This is an awful situation, to be sure – and the way forward is the pursuit of policies that prepare businesses’ staff for diversity while keeping them safe. Who knows where we’d be instead, if that was already the case.
This might have slipped past some people, but oger is saying that beauticians aren't well versed in waxing balls, and if they were then yaniv's frivolous complaints never would have happened. It isn't a stretch to think oger believes that transphobia is what caused beauticians to lack training on waxing male genitals.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might have slipped past some people, but oger is saying that beauticians aren't well versed in waxing balls, and if they were then yaniv's frivolous complaints never would have happened. It isn't a stretch to think oger believes that transphobia is what caused beauticians to lack training on waxing male genitals.
Shit. You're totally right. Again, can't shake that real undercurrent of vindictiveness to a lot of his positions. "Who knows where we'd be instead" indeed: "if those idiot cissies had educated themselves and waxed the lady balls, Yaniv wouldn't have ruined their lives".

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
that article oger wrote is....something. this quote about yaniv's HRT cases jumped out at me:

...very creepy that ball waxing training regulations for female aesthetitians are even hinted at.

kaien

kiwifarms.net
This might have slipped past some people, but oger is saying that beauticians aren't well versed in waxing balls, and if they were then yaniv's frivolous complaints never would have happened.
Yeah, Oger's made it quite clear on various occasions that he has no problem with the goal of JY's ballwaxing campaign. His problem is only that JY is bigfooting his political agenda for personal gain and jackoff fuel, instead of staying focused on furthering the cause of Girldick Uber Alles. Which is the bleak sort of upside to Yaniv being such a ludicrous racist pervert.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Morgane oger, aka ronan oger, supports the canadian government legally requiring immigrant women touching the hairy balls of any man willing to pretend to be a woman. he

• Agree
Reactions: GandT

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey remember how Oger came in last in the most recent election? Yesterday, he was bragging about how "The people who vote for me agree that TERFs and SWERFs hold a position that is incompatible with Canadian values. " It has served as an open invitation for people to point out how few people voted for him. :story:

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
I can't remember if I said this before or not but dude is so vindictive that getting Vancouver Rape Relief defunded was actually extrajudicial payback for an entirely different Troon that he was supporting losing an ELEVEN YEAR court battle over hiring practices. Troon wanted to counsel rape victims, VRR didn't hire him and then he and Oger sued. They lost after an eleven year battle and I bet the little shit was just furious that the court battle didn't bankrupt VRR. Turns out a lot of people supported VRR and helped with costs. Obviously, you cannot cross the Rogaine Ogre so that's why he cared about VRR if you wondered how they got into his crosshairs. ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember if I said this before or not but dude is so vindictive that getting Vancouver Rape Relief defunded was actually extrajudicial payback for an entirely different Troon that he was supporting losing an ELEVEN YEAR court battle over hiring practices. Troon wanted to counsel rape victims, VRR didn't hire him and then he and Oger sued. They lost after an eleven year battle and I bet the little shit was just furious that the court battle didn't bankrupt VRR. Turns out a lot of people supported VRR and helped with costs. Obviously, you cannot cross the Rogaine Ogre so that's why he cared about VRR if you wondered how they got into his crosshairs. ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS
People pointed out that it would be fucked up for rape victims if VRR closed, and oger pretended that a new, inclusive rape shelter would spring up in its place to take over. Ridiculous. It takes time to build a lasting crisis center of any sort, and the people that can keep them running aren't easy to find.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
VRR has no one to blame but themselves for being defunded. Look at this masterfully crafted piece of diplomacy, I don't know how anyone is still not on board to have to recount the events of their rape to a man in drag after reading this. Shame on you women.

EdIT: "By bringing diversity into your leadership" If this wasnt a grift for guaranteed employment I don't know what is.

Attachments

Last edited:

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
VRR has no one to blame but themselves for being defunded. Look at this masterfully crafted piece of diplomacy, I don't know how anyone is still not on board to have to recount the events of their rape to a man in drag after reading this. Shame on you women.

EdIT: If this wasnt a grift for guaranteed employment I don't know what is.
Ogre is really obsessed with the fact (?) that something is a law instead of debating the merits of said law. Literally the only defense I’ve seen of his through this entire debacle is that “it’s the lawwww!!!” No one is disputing it’s the law you idiot.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
Ogre is really obsessed with the fact (?) that something is a law instead of debating the merits of said law. Literally the only defense I’ve seen of his through this entire debacle is that “it’s the lawwww!!!” No one is disputing it’s the law you idiot.
I ran into this exchange today and you hit it right on the head. Complete deflection of moral responsibility, but doesnt even try and deny it.

Attachments

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

EdIT: "By bringing diversity into your leadership" If this wasnt a grift for guaranteed employment I don't know what is.
I don't understand why this reflects poorly on VRR at all. They went through 11 years and 100,000 dollars worth of bullshit to keep dicks out of their rape shelter and Oger wrote them a stupid note asking them to let men into their leadership. All we have after that is oger's word that they behaved rudely, but honestly? It is a completely reasonable reaction to be rude to someone who waltzes in asking for the exact thing that they spent more than a decade fighting against. Troons like morgane never want to start their own shelters, like women did for themselves starting in the 70s, they only want to take what women built and then make troons the center of attention. fuck that.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why this reflects poorly on VRR at all. They went through 11 years and 100,000 dollars worth of bullshit to keep dicks out of their rape shelter and Oger wrote them a stupid note asking them to let men into their leadership. All we have after that is oger's word that they behaved rudely, but honestly? It is a completely reasonable reaction to be rude to someone who waltzes in asking for the exact thing that they spent more than a decade fighting against. Troons like morgane never want to start their own shelters, like women did for themselves starting in the 70s, they only want to take what women built and then make troons the center of attention. fuck that.
I think @BlueCoal was taking the piss on Oger.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
Late, but he looks like Carl The Cuck transitioned. If it's any consolation to him, he gets a better result in the bernstone universe

1564865310663.png
1564865287985.png
Charlette the cuck (2).png

Tfw you are bad end Carl (:_(

Morgane oger, aka ronan oger, supports the canadian government legally requiring immigrant women touching the hairy balls of any man willing to pretend to be a woman. he
Did you mean to finish this sentence?

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino