Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY,politician who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 52 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 123 32.7%
  • a man

Votes: 156 41.5%

• Total voters

Kiwi Lime Pie

The purr-fectly tasteful treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Apologies, searching madly for archive.li function, will archive future links.
I got you, fam.

Original:

Archive:

(Archive.today gave an error. Thankfully internet archive came through.)

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
I got you, fam.

Original:

Archive:

(Archive.today gave an error. Thankfully internet archive came through.)
Kiwi Lime Pie - you're the best! Much appreciated. A foundation dedicated to punishing humans for knowing words and biology and claiming those are hate deserves ridicule.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since we have a Yaniv subforum wouldn’t it be better to just move this thread there? I know Oger kinda jumped off the Yaniv bandwagon but he did was an orbiter for quite a while.
If Oger were like Akiva Cohen or Marzgurl or any of the other morons who are notable solely because they involved themselves in the Weeb Wars, sure. But he was being a fucking idiot before Yaniv hit the scene (see: stealing money from his ex, the legal slapfight with VRR), and he'll probably continue being an idiot after Yaniv inevitably fucks up enough to get sent to prison or whatever, provided Jonny doesn't somehow drag Ronan down with him.

Tl;dr Oger is notable as a cow in and of himself and is not defined solely by his involvement with Jonathan Yaniv, so he doesn't really belong in that subforum.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys!

I came across some gossip about Oger just now, while having my usual Monday evening wank to gendercritical feminists scolding men. (Don’t kinkshame!).

Anyways, so r/gendercritical apparently has a little NDP-insider!

I was speaking with a few BC NDP insiders and I finally got them to condemn Morgane for supporting JY at first. They then revealed what happened behind the scenes and are now more willing to address it.

Alas, in her follow up post, she chose to mostly pussy out, instead of spilling the tard cum:

At risk of exposing who I am and higher ups, I really can't say more. The only thing I can add is that people don't like Morgane and the lackeys as much as they publicly do. It's more of a show due to Vancouver expectations.

Oger unpopular, but gets paraded nevertheless because of woke Vancouverites? Say it ain’t so!

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys!

I came across some gossip about Oger just now, while having my usual Monday evening wank to gendercritical feminists scolding men. (Don’t kinkshame!).

I was speaking with a few BC NDP insiders and I finally got them to condemn Morgane for supporting JY at first. They then revealed what happened behind the scenes and are now more willing to address it.

Alas, in her follow up post, she chose to mostly pussy out, instead of spilling the tard cum:

At risk of exposing who I am and higher ups, I really can't say more. The only thing I can add is that people don't like Morgane and the lackeys as much as they publicly do. It's more of a show due to Vancouver expectations.

Oger unpopular, but gets paraded nevertheless because of woke Vancouverites? Say it ain’t so!
I went and found that reddit thread to archive it, but when I did, the page has a big black box covering most of it and some of the comments are missing. I have no idea what I did wrong. http://archive.li/TEuc7

Here's the thread if anyone can archive it correctly. https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/cm7pq4/small_victory/

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I went and found that reddit thread to archive it, but when I did, the page has a big black box covering most of it and some of the comments are missing. I have no idea what I did wrong. http://archive.li/TEuc7

Here's the thread if anyone can archive it correctly. https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/cm7pq4/small_victory/

Got no idea what went wrong, but big thumbs up for the archiving that I didn’t think of! That’s the Kiwi spirit!

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oger got quoted in this article re: Yaniv:

Entrapment is a blunt solution, and the trans community has “better things to do than be on permanent predator watch,” Oger said.
Sounds like he's fine with the trans activist status quo of ignoring giant sex weirdos until third parties have to intervene. That's exactly how other civil rights movements won public support! Great job Oger!

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
Oger got quoted in this article re: Yaniv:

Sounds like he's fine with the trans activist status quo of ignoring giant sex weirdos until third parties have to intervene. That's exactly how other civil rights movements won public support! Great job Oger!
Apparently Oger told The Telegram he was "among the first to investigate Yaniv's past."

And as I posted in the Yaniv gets raided thread, Oger is now claiming he has "condemned Yaniv's actions since 2018."
:story:

He I really trying to cover his tracks and rewrite the story (lie) for his own advantage.

edit: added twitter link & archive.

Attachments

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He likes telling people to "get over it". Interesting because he certainly can't get over people ascribing Yaniv's takedown to other folx. He REALLY wants that trophy.

Also what a transparent fucking attempt to talk up his involvement, as if his dumbshit lolsuits with the HRT weren't Yaniv's direct inspiration. Zero insight into the consequences of THAT action. He's just such a fucking self-serving scumbag, like straight out of a cartoon about politicians. Can't wait for the NDP to drop his debt-delinquent ass.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
He likes telling people to "get over it". Interesting because he certainly can't get over people ascribing Yaniv's takedown to other folx. He REALLY wants that trophy.

Also what a transparent fucking attempt to talk up his involvement, as if his dumbshit lolsuits with the HRT weren't Yaniv's direct inspiration. Zero insight into the consequences of THAT action. He's just such a fucking self-serving scumbag, like straight out of a cartoon about politicians. Can't wait for the NDP to drop his debt-delinquent ass.
Agreed. The slimiest of the slimy. I just checked that twitter thread and he is still at it, adding more and more insulting, self-serving comments. I'll post some screen shots in a bit, after the commenting dies down. It's unbelievable he keeps running for office, as if he has a chance of winning.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys!

There was more posted it's kind of unsurprising information though given how we've seen Oger in public:

Well in order to retain their status as "the most progressive party" both provincially and federally, they can't risk going against queer politics. I honestly don't know how majority of BC voters truly feel but it's a bad political move to oust themselves as anti trans. Moreover, their beef with Morgane is more about the fact that they are unsurprisingly shiitty to work with. They don't play well with others and react poorly to competition or criticism.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. The slimiest of the slimy. I just checked that twitter thread and he is still at it, adding more and more insulting, self-serving comments. I'll post some screen shots in a bit, after the commenting dies down. It's unbelievable he keeps running for office, as if he has a chance of winning.
Maybe it will become more difficult for lumberjack in lippy to run for office if darn facts keep getting out there:

Still wondering why Oger didn't answer Jenn Smith's question on past government agency work. Oger learned his slimy skills somewhere!

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
There was more posted it's kind of unsurprising information though given how we've seen Oger in public:

Well in order to retain their status as "the most progressive party" both provincially and federally, they can't risk going against queer politics. I honestly don't know how majority of BC voters truly feel but it's a bad political move to oust themselves as anti trans. Moreover, their beef with Morgane is more about the fact that they are unsurprisingly shiitty to work with. They don't play well with others and react poorly to competition or criticism.
The NDP is just wheelspinning until a more sympathetic, camera-ready troon comes along and Ogre will be dumped on his ass. He knows it too.

Which is a nice bit of karma considering Ogre’s only objection to Yaniv was merely that Jon was a poor test case due to his unsavory background. Tick tock Ronan.

Eta how is this late?

Last edited:

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino