Careercow Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY,politician who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 52 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 123 32.7%
  • a man

Votes: 156 41.5%

• Total voters

VacuousSpooder

Spider Baby So Pure
kiwifarms.net

John southern

kiwifarms.net
I get the impression this Ogre dude has a deep seated hatred of women and Trooned out to "show these worthless cunts what a Real woman is" its odd how many Trannies have some deep seated Misogyny , but a man's gotta do what a Mans gotta do,
He's a dorky, unattractive incel type type that managed to get married and have kids before it all fell apart when his wife probably didn't play ball with his cross dressing fetish.

Most trans are

- Creepy weirdos with cross dressing fetishes that got tired of looking in the mirror and posting photo's online for attention. or the wives left them when they wouldn't play along,
so they step out in full dressup to get the rush they are missing. The attention it gets it part of the turn on.

- Gay men who are desperate to sleep with straight men. They quickly find out it's not straight men pursuing them so they get bigger and bigger boob jobs, botox and cut their dicks off
so the Bi-men they actually get can't play with it or ask them to fuck them (No dick to play with, he must be straight) Blaire White falls into this category.

- People who just need to be at the top oppression Olympics podium.

- Incels like Jonathan who are willing to do anything to gain access to girls.

The rarest of all.
-People who actually feel like woman born into the wrong body who don't try and attract attention to themselves and go about their lives and don't pursue straight men.

The MTF are another category altogether. Usually just deranged dykes who revel in the self-loathing more then most.

Last edited:

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oger is still calling Kiwi Farms a hate site.
View attachment 880099
:story: someone saw their thread and got pissy!

I don't blame him for being mad on the internet about kiwifarms. He would otherwise be relatively unscathed by Yaniv getting international press. The only other source I know of that is ahead of things wrt Oger is GenderTrending (gender trender's rebuilt website after wordpress nuked them, they aren't big enough yet for most people to find them). Oger cheered when gender trender got taken down, but according to their latest article, the wordpress policy against "dead naming" seems to have mysteriously vanished from WP's terms of service.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
Troon won't debate other troon. Pre-requiste? Shhhhh. Don't mention that Oger is a male. Hogwash. I want to see moar public debates about troonery. Moar! Moar! Moar!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jenn Smith, you keep engaging with me and asking for a debate, yet I already shared the pre-requisite for your invitation.<br><br>Comedically exploring anti-trans self-loathing through conspiracy theories is just not how you&#39;ll get taken seriously.</p>&mdash; Morgane Oger (@MorganeOgerBC) <a href="https://twitter.com/MorganeOgerBC/status/1161287159715905542?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">August 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tech is infested with insane troon men. It's scary. But Jonathan Yaniv is so toxic that his troon fellows finally stopped protecting him.
Tech is infested with autists, and unfortunately autists have a frighteningly high conversion rate to insane troon men. It's a sneaky form of genocide against the mentally ill.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this thread was used to attack oger's credibility, he said that one victim came to him and that's when he turned against yaniv. It's fucking ridiculous. Is he saying we faked the dates on our posts archiving his words? lol okay.

plain text of oger's tweets:
Facts: 1. Kiwifarm is not a source of truth. 2. I was on the record in Nov expressing concerns about Yaniv. 3. It took months to get evidence of actual child predation activity 4. My info was passed on to police in January 5. Inciting of anti-trans hatred impinges on credibility.

1. People saying things on twitter does not make them truthful 2. I am a trandgender politician in the public eye under intense scrutiny. 3. I never speak without evidence, nor should I. 4. Speaking without knowing it is a fact is called lying. 5. Hate always finds an excuse.
but wait! after he said that one victim speaking to him changed his mind, he said it was really alicia hendley, who wrote at length about oger brushing off her concerns about yaniv in an article on feminist current.

also he has been attacked online for denouncing yaniv
rephrase.jpg

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
this thread was used to attack oger's credibility, he said that one victim came to him and that's when he turned against yaniv. It's fucking ridiculous. Is he saying we faked the dates on our posts archiving his words? lol okay.

plain text of oger's tweets:

but wait! after he said that one victim speaking to him changed his mind, he said it was really alicia hendley, who wrote at length about oger brushing off her concerns about yaniv in an article on feminist current.

also he has been attacked online for denouncing yaniv
View attachment 894393
I was watching this go down today from the sidelines. Ogre really, really hates it when women get uppity with him. The bald faced lying this guy does is just beyond maddening.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This tweet.
You advertise your contempt for transgender people on your profile. Sit down, you're talking to competent people here.
What a sanctimonious piece of shit. The "contempt" he's talking about is literally one retweet about Posie Parker's stance on trans women. The actual contempt is Oger's for every plebe he has to interact with. Also wow, he remembers Dr. Hendley all of a sudden? That suddenly credible source of his, who I guess he just let get banned from Twitter for misgendering, and that wasn't a problem or alarming to Oger at all?
This was also cute:
Chances are more people will read this thread than you know and you are acting like a petulant boy.
If you're going to call random Twitter users 'boy' you'd better be fucking sure they're not black, buddy.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
I ended up on this tweet again and its a reminder that Morgane Oger was perfectly okay with wordpress deleting the site exposing Johnathan Yaniv as long as it protected his own Troon image. If that doesn't speak of how little he sees women and how collateral damage is fine so long as he gets his way into womans spaces I don't know what does. (Besides the whole rape center defunding). I think if the human rights cases didn't start to get so much coverage he would of kept supporting him.

I like how theres a Yaniv defender in the first image claiming Transphobia.

And using classic Troon oppressed tactics Morgane compares the pain and suffering black people in the era of segregation faced to Johnathan not getting his balls waxed.

Rosa Parks did not have Johnathans hairy white balls in mind when she refused to move to the back of the bus.

Attachments

Wilhelm Bittrich

Shut up, Wesley!
kiwifarms.net
Rosa Parks did not have Johnathans hairy white balls in mind when she refused to move to the back of the bus.
I'm pretty sure she didn't gave a fuck about Canada as a whole while sitting in that bus.

Also: After watching all these vomit inducing pictures of Yaniv, Ogre and and all the other troons, don't tell me there is no meat to the bone when it comes to all those conspiracy theories about US Army genetic experiments during the 1950-1970's, they have to have crept out somewhere.

Well, at least he has no Adamantium skeleton.
OP1.jpg

ExceptionallyExceptional

Autism Incarnate
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino