Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 93 11.7%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 108 13.6%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 309 39.0%
  • a man

Votes: 283 35.7%

• Total voters

sperginity

honest and open with everybody my entire life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oger is still calling Kiwi Farms a hate site.
View attachment 880099
:story: someone saw their thread and got pissy!

I don't blame him for being mad on the internet about kiwifarms. He would otherwise be relatively unscathed by Yaniv getting international press. The only other source I know of that is ahead of things wrt Oger is GenderTrending (gender trender's rebuilt website after wordpress nuked them, they aren't big enough yet for most people to find them). Oger cheered when gender trender got taken down, but according to their latest article, the wordpress policy against "dead naming" seems to have mysteriously vanished from WP's terms of service.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
Troon won't debate other troon. Pre-requiste? Shhhhh. Don't mention that Oger is a male. Hogwash. I want to see moar public debates about troonery. Moar! Moar! Moar!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jenn Smith, you keep engaging with me and asking for a debate, yet I already shared the pre-requisite for your invitation.<br><br>Comedically exploring anti-trans self-loathing through conspiracy theories is just not how you&#39;ll get taken seriously.</p>&mdash; Morgane Oger (@MorganeOgerBC) <a href="https://twitter.com/MorganeOgerBC/status/1161287159715905542?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">August 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tech is infested with insane troon men. It's scary. But Jonathan Yaniv is so toxic that his troon fellows finally stopped protecting him.
Tech is infested with autists, and unfortunately autists have a frighteningly high conversion rate to insane troon men. It's a sneaky form of genocide against the mentally ill.

sperginity

honest and open with everybody my entire life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this thread was used to attack oger's credibility, he said that one victim came to him and that's when he turned against yaniv. It's fucking ridiculous. Is he saying we faked the dates on our posts archiving his words? lol okay.

plain text of oger's tweets:
Facts: 1. Kiwifarm is not a source of truth. 2. I was on the record in Nov expressing concerns about Yaniv. 3. It took months to get evidence of actual child predation activity 4. My info was passed on to police in January 5. Inciting of anti-trans hatred impinges on credibility.

1. People saying things on twitter does not make them truthful 2. I am a trandgender politician in the public eye under intense scrutiny. 3. I never speak without evidence, nor should I. 4. Speaking without knowing it is a fact is called lying. 5. Hate always finds an excuse.
but wait! after he said that one victim speaking to him changed his mind, he said it was really alicia hendley, who wrote at length about oger brushing off her concerns about yaniv in an article on feminist current.

also he has been attacked online for denouncing yaniv
rephrase.jpg

OttoWest

HAVE YALL WATCHED THE CRAFT?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this thread was used to attack oger's credibility, he said that one victim came to him and that's when he turned against yaniv. It's fucking ridiculous. Is he saying we faked the dates on our posts archiving his words? lol okay.

plain text of oger's tweets:

but wait! after he said that one victim speaking to him changed his mind, he said it was really alicia hendley, who wrote at length about oger brushing off her concerns about yaniv in an article on feminist current.

also he has been attacked online for denouncing yaniv
View attachment 894393
I was watching this go down today from the sidelines. Ogre really, really hates it when women get uppity with him. The bald faced lying this guy does is just beyond maddening.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This tweet.
You advertise your contempt for transgender people on your profile. Sit down, you're talking to competent people here.
What a sanctimonious piece of shit. The "contempt" he's talking about is literally one retweet about Posie Parker's stance on trans women. The actual contempt is Oger's for every plebe he has to interact with. Also wow, he remembers Dr. Hendley all of a sudden? That suddenly credible source of his, who I guess he just let get banned from Twitter for misgendering, and that wasn't a problem or alarming to Oger at all?
This was also cute:
Chances are more people will read this thread than you know and you are acting like a petulant boy.
If you're going to call random Twitter users 'boy' you'd better be fucking sure they're not black, buddy.

OttoWest

HAVE YALL WATCHED THE CRAFT?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The actual contempt is Oger's for every plebe he has to interact with.
It’s pretty fucking rich coming from a guy who works at Best Buy.

Notice too he describes himself as a “politician” at one point. You generally have to be elected to be a politician Ronan, something you’ve failed at spectacularly time and again.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
I ended up on this tweet again and its a reminder that Morgane Oger was perfectly okay with wordpress deleting the site exposing Johnathan Yaniv as long as it protected his own Troon image. If that doesn't speak of how little he sees women and how collateral damage is fine so long as he gets his way into womans spaces I don't know what does. (Besides the whole rape center defunding). I think if the human rights cases didn't start to get so much coverage he would of kept supporting him.

I like how theres a Yaniv defender in the first image claiming Transphobia.

And using classic Troon oppressed tactics Morgane compares the pain and suffering black people in the era of segregation faced to Johnathan not getting his balls waxed.

Rosa Parks did not have Johnathans hairy white balls in mind when she refused to move to the back of the bus.

Attachments

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Rosa Parks did not have Johnathans hairy white balls in mind when she refused to move to the back of the bus.
I'm pretty sure she didn't gave a fuck about Canada as a whole while sitting in that bus.

Also: After watching all these vomit inducing pictures of Yaniv, Ogre and and all the other troons, don't tell me there is no meat to the bone when it comes to all those conspiracy theories about US Army genetic experiments during the 1950-1970's, they have to have crept out somewhere.

Well, at least he has no Adamantium skeleton.
OP1.jpg

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recap:
"When a child says "I am this" it's our job to ask what if it's true? What if it's true that my five year old is really a cat? Some people, such as myself, call me the awkwardly titled transgender kid rescuer. This definitely happens and I didn't just make that up on the spot. Every motherfucker I've ever crossed has had to pay a very large bigot fine and I get absolutely rock solid thinking about that. I'm happy to threaten people with lawsuits because I love the power it gives me to explain that crossing me in any way is against the law. My identity changes depending on how much I can piss off the person I'm in conversation with. For instance, there's a certain demographic (women) that get extremely pissed off when I claim to be an adult human female so when in thier presence I do this often. I absolutely love to offend women and I think that's a good thing."

Ogg66

kiwifarms.net
Recap:
"When a child says "I am this" it's our job to ask what if it's true? What if it's true that my five year old is really a cat? Some people, such as myself, call me the awkwardly titled transgender kid rescuer. This definitely happens and I didn't just make that up on the spot. Every motherfucker I've ever crossed has had to pay a very large bigot fine and I get absolutely rock solid thinking about that. I'm happy to threaten people with lawsuits because I love the power it gives me to explain that crossing me in any way is against the law. My identity changes depending on how much I can piss off the person I'm in conversation with. For instance, there's a certain demographic (women) that get extremely pissed off when I claim to be an adult human female so when in thier presence I do this often. I absolutely love to offend women and I think that's a good thing."
So put simply he is an odious little shit then.