Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - Ugly canadian troon feuding with JY, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 47 10.9%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 61 14.1%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 152 35.1%
  • a man

Votes: 173 40.0%

• Total voters

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
I dont remember seeing this here yet, but if it is I apologize. I've noticed a pattern with these troons. And its male pattern baldness. These faggots are so narcissistic and insecure that if the trans movement hadn't taken off they'd be wearing toupees or getting hairplugs instead, but no doubt still dressing like a lady in the privacy of their own home. They must think throwing on a wig and dressing like a whore suddenly protects them from being old ugly and gross, unbeknownst to them it only amplifies it. When will people learn that just because youre aroused by the fact you're suddenly in a dress doesn't mean ANY one else will be.

Attachments

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont remember seeing this here yet, but if it is I apologize. I've noticed a pattern with these troons. And its male pattern baldness. These faggots are so narcissistic and insecure that if the trans movement hadn't taken off they'd be wearing toupees or getting hairplugs instead, but no doubt still dressing like a lady in the privacy of their own home. They must think throwing on a wig and dressing like a whore suddenly protects them from being old ugly and gross, unbeknownst to them it only amplifies it. When will people learn that just because youre aroused by the fact you're suddenly in a dress doesn't mean ANY one else will be.
There's a reason he's called the Rogaine Ogre.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 909467
Compare and contrast a rape center that chooses to rely on gender self ID bullshit which could not only lead to rape victims being forced to interact with men against their will but also male rapists infiltrating the group VS a rape center which doesn't rely on self ID. Tough choice!
Can't wait to see Kimberly Nixon there volunteering :).

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 909467
Compare and contrast a rape center that chooses to rely on gender self ID bullshit which could not only lead to rape victims being forced to interact with men against their will but also male rapists infiltrating the group VS a rape center which doesn't rely on self ID. Tough choice!
AAAAnd Vancouver Rape Relief was vandalized again last night, second time in three weeks.
8FCD1A64-1ED3-48E5-8108-3AF4272E8346.jpeg
8D71184E-1C78-46F7-AF2B-C03BF731B954.jpeg
86E330AA-DF38-4B8E-8018-758038E3CC23.jpeg
07424F8E-248A-40C0-91E7-7A6F0B346F81.jpeg

Oh yeah, and the Morgane Oger Foundation still has yet to file its 2018 tax return as required by Canadian law. Laws for thee but not for me, eh Ronan?

Last edited:

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
Ogre the Chinless must have back story that involves money from Big Pharma, or, maybe the Babboon Pritzker rich troon founded PhD chair of Genderology at the I Victoria, British Columbia. Where does Rogaine get money on just a Best Buy salary, oh, he's got a private foundation that might be his graft funnel.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Men are more vulnerable than women.
Oger.PNG

https://twitter.com/MorganeOgerBC/status/1166486132504162305?s=20
Nothing gets me like a dude in heels. He admits to working with the human rights tribunal on cases, but he had his own case against whatcott there. Fuck me if that isn't a conflict of interest.

The rape center Oger defunded had a rat nailed to building recently. Heres someone calling oger out for it. Sorry if this is off topic but I ran across this guy and i notice the timing of the post telling people to rip down VRR posters and he has a rat in his name. Could be my autism though, or the fact he tears down VRR posters one minute and tags Morganeoger the next. I bet it was this faggot.

Edit:( I included the attachment this time.)Here he is complaining that people tearing down stickers that say "A Trans person was here" is a hate crime, but ripping down posters for a rape center is doing god's work. Why is everyone Oger associates with so exceptional?

Edit:

I didn't see you post originally. But this guy keeps delivering.
I made a request thread on her. She's a FTM her name is Danae Wilson maiden name Rifa. Even looks like a rat.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 910738

I made a request thread on her. She's a FTM her name is Danae Wilson maiden name Rifa. Even looks like a rat.
Oger is demonstrably wrong here. VRR won the legal right to keep their services and shelter female only after getting the tribunal verdict overturned in real court by an actual judge. Oger uses "the law" as a stand in for whatever he thinks the law should be.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 910738

Maybe a Canuck can help me out, but there’s nothing in the Canadian Charter of Rights about those “more vulnerable”. What exactly is he referring to? And by Ogre’s same argument wouldn’t that still prioritize minority women over white troons?

ETA oh, I see it’s completely made up shit. Should’ve known.

Last edited:

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
This vandalism/intimidation of that Rape Relief shelter has kinda made me mad on the internet. I see troons under the tweet already organizing a campaign where they claim the women at VRR staged it just to drum up Trans hate. Droves of fucking cartoon avatars.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
Ogre the Chinless must have back story that involves money from Big Pharma, or, maybe the Babboon Pritzker rich troon founded PhD chair of Genderology at the I Victoria, British Columbia. Where does Rogaine get money on just a Best Buy salary, oh, he's got a private foundation that might be his graft funnel.
"Graft funnel" is that a nickname for the mess of a vagina he's gonna pay for with all his scams?

They way I read it attacks against women at Vancouver Rape Relief is allowable collateral damage because it's an easily replaceable corpate entity.

Stealing from wal mart doesn't make a person any less of a clepto Oger. Stop trying to shift the blame.

I forget that these people are Mentally Ill because of the positions they hold. Oger has no idea how the law works, apparently not letting his friend work there 20 years ago counts as inciting hatred in Canada. Its the law!

I cannot stand how frequently he tries to deflect his shitty personal viewpoints on it just being Canadian law. The law doesn't change the fact you're the only ones attacking a rape center. I'm glad the ratios always seem to show that no one really agrees with him, he's just an endless stream of content on why the government getting involved i gender identity was a bad idea.

I hate this guy so much I forgot to tell you he allegedly was awarded a medal from the queen. 5 bucks says it was a drag queen. Either way they should revoke it, the problem with awarding him for completing something in a limited time is they havent had time to study the effects yet. And so far whatever work he's gloating about doesnt look to good.

Edit: I did some looking and the medal anyone pretty much anyone can get for doing some good in the community. Notice how its so insignificant he makes sure we know its the FIRST TRANS and that its from the QUEEN. Which to me is of even less significance because it's a participation trophy that was bound to happen eventually. Also I doubt the queen has had any real involvement in Canada's political matters anymore so who gives a fuck?

Also to get the award you can't be an elected official. So there goes any theory anyone actually had a say about him being involved in government.

Attachments

Last edited:

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
"Graft funnel" is that a nickname for the mess of a vagina he's gonna pay for with all his scams?

They way I read it attacks against women at Vancouver Rape Relief is allowable collateral damage because it's an easily replaceable corpate entity.

Stealing from wal mart doesn't make a person any less of a clepto Oger. Stop trying to shift the blame.

I forget that these people are Mentally Ill because of the positions they hold. Oger has no idea how the law works, apparently not letting his friend work there 20 years ago counts as inciting hatred in Canada. Its the law!

I cannot stand how frequently he tries to deflect his shitty personal viewpoints on it just being Canadian law. The law doesn't change the fact you're the only ones attacking a rape center. I'm glad the ratios always seem to show that no one really agrees with him, he's just an endless stream of content on why the government getting involved i gender identity was a bad idea.

I hate this guy so much I forgot to tell you he allegedly was awarded a medal from the queen. 5 bucks says it was a drag queen. Either way they should revoke it, the problem with awarding him for completing something in a limited time is they havent had time to study the effects yet. And so far whatever work he's gloating about doesnt look to good.

Edit: I did some looking and the medal anyone pretty much anyone can get for doing some good in the community. Notice how its so insignificant he makes sure we know its the FIRST TRANS and that its from the QUEEN. Which to me is of even less significance because it's a participation trophy that was bound to happen eventually. Also I doubt the queen has had any real involvement in Canada's political matters anymore so who gives a fuck?

Also to get the award you can't be an elected official. So there goes any theory anyone actually had a say about him being involved in government.
Graft funnel! Ha ha but troons love their wieners 80-95% keep their twig and berries. At least, these autogynephile troon types do.

Sonce we got On the subject, some transsexuals do have the gash surgery. Reminds me though, and I risk severe criticism for bringing this up, but, science has shown all inverted penile shafts (frankengash hole) are MALODOROUS. Various bacterial normally present in the colon found in gashes. Malodorous graft funnel.

I think it Ogre gets a gash, which I advise, they should take the graft from his neck gobbles.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino