Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 91 11.6%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 107 13.7%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 307 39.2%
  • a man

Votes: 278 35.5%

• Total voters

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's instinctual for even animals to be afraid of the sex of a human that traumatized them. I've met several horses and dogs who are terrified of men. Ogre makes me sick.
Ogre is just a slightly less overt version of Jonathan Yaniv, a disgusting predatory pervert who hates women, wants to torment rape victims, and use SJW bullshit as his sheep's clothing to be the contemptible, vile sadist he is. I hope him all the worst.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
Ogre is just a slightly less overt version of Jonathan Yaniv, a disgusting predatory pervert who hates women, wants to torment rape victims, and use SJW bullshit as his sheep's clothing to be the contemptible, vile sadist he is. I hope him all the worst.
Yes, but fist fuck, Oger is a strategist not just a player in the game of troonery. Oger is supremely more dangerous, he coached Yaniv on how to use tribunal to get his gender identity waxy petard hoisted.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, but fist fuck, Oger is a strategist not just a player in the game of troonery. Oger is supremely more dangerous, he coached Yaniv on how to use tribunal to get his gender identity waxy petard hoisted.
I still love how much Oger squirms whenever someone reminds him of his (past) support of Yaniv. I hope that fucking potato hangs from Oger's neck like a noose for the rest of his life.

sperginity

pee on me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oger does not seem to understand that yaniv would be bad even if he wasn't a pedophile. The pedophilia is the worst part for sure, but everything else about him is horrible too. Oger openly admits that he thinks jon should have the right to a ball waxing and that all beauticians should be trained in testicle waxing in order to be inclusive. He will never get the stink of yaniv off of his reputation because he has only disavowed the man, but still wholeheartedly believes in the cause behind the wax my balls tribunals.

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
The paucity of this guys arguments is astounding
So shouts ‘muh oppression reeeeee’ when he gets twitter slapped, but getting someone who hurt your fee fees banned is ‘justified cos roooooools’

The thread in general

988802DA-289E-4166-865D-32B1AEFB4AF7.jpeg

But specifically this one

41213ECA-F35F-4722-894E-D4DC98393424.jpeg

And this one

4A0A7FDE-8287-453C-BB1A-2ADC6D257013.jpeg

And in this same thread is still asserting that he was the one to find Yanivs first victims.

How anyone lived with this ego long enough to procreate I’ll never know.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
Some say Morgane Oger's post about attending the UBC Pride event was a greedy publicity opp, which sounds about right. Apparently not only do rape victims, terfs, lesbians and women in general hate Morgane, even the local troon army thinks he is a slimy opportunist.

Morgane posted this photo along with that post about "Soldiers of Odin" and "other issues"
Morgane UBC Pride - Copy.png

In the replies, the "Coalition Against Trans Antagonism," calling him out for being a do-nothing opportunist.
Trans Antagonism - Copy.png

sperginity

pee on me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some say Morgane Oger's post about attending the UBC Pride event was a greedy publicity opp, which sounds about right. Apparently not only do rape victims, terfs, lesbians and women in general hate Morgane, even the local troon army thinks he is a slimy opportunist.

Morgane posted this photo along with that post about "Soldiers of Odin" and "other issues"
View attachment 929718

In the replies, the "Coalition Against Trans Antagonism," calling him out for being a do-nothing opportunist.
View attachment 929719
Carrie Bercic tweeted about oger vs whatcott as a supporter on morgane's side, and has been an ass patter generally. I'm kind of amazed that she said this. Must be getting fed up with oger's shit.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
More hilarity from Morgane Oger's Twitter. Morgane, the guy with more than 5,000 Twitter followers and who says his Twitter account gets roughly one million impressions per month, posted a new profile pic four days ago and it got one like, from someone whose bio says they are a "compulsive tweet liker."
Morgane New Profile Pic - Copy.png

(edit: fixed formatting)

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Carrie Bercic tweeted about oger vs whatcott as a supporter on morgane's side, and has been an ass patter generally. I'm kind of amazed that she said this. Must be getting fed up with oger's shit.
It's pretty notable that despite Oger being an IRL activist, he gets basically no Twitter support from people who've met him in person. It kind of suggests something, don't it.

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
This show got very little interest on Twitter, but
Sauga960am only has 925 followers
OneNationK only has 257 followers
And I’m pretty sure Ronans must be fake or hate follows judging by the amount they interact.

So they talked about (from twitter)

Trans issues
- yes trans activism is a massive issue and I wish it would fall off a cliff.

VRR excluding Trans women
- they won their case you sad fuck, leave them and women alone and stop nailing dead shit to their door. You shouldn’t waste your food like that, Ogre.

concerns about Jessica Yaniv
- wow something we agree on. Except Jon is of your making. Maybe you could both fall off the same cliff as TRAs...

Are you Trans-phobic if you don't date Trans people?
- No. Fuck, can you imagine dating someone like Ronan, Jon, or Rhys. (:_(

Fixed Ronans tweet
Canada's no place for discrimination on prohibited grounds sane people.

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
So he was speeding his improperly equipped vehicle through a school zone without a driver's license??? Am I reading this correctly?
Why yes, I believe you are.
:story:

Rogaine, as a has-been/wannabe lawmaker, you of all people should know it is explicitly prohibited to exceed the speed limit within a moving vehicle operation zone that has been legally recognized as being within a prescribed distance from an educational institution. As a member of the class of people that includes adults with school-age offspring, I find your behavior offensive, troubling and hypocritical. Don't you value the safety and well-being of our youth? Additionally and even more troubling, some of those dear children you almost took out with your speeding truck and trailer might be trans. Did you even consider that you might have endangered children who are members of an explicitly protected population? I am disappoint.