Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 91 11.6%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 107 13.7%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 307 39.2%
  • a man

Votes: 278 35.5%

• Total voters

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if the vaunted Morgane Oger Foundation employs an outside publicist, and that’s how Ro is able to get positive media spin.

Speaking of, as of today the 2018 tax return filings are 9 months overdue. Tick tock.
Craig Takeuchi (the writer of record) is a serial regurgitator of PR puff pieces, gay and trans wah wah pieces, and the police PR crime beat (misdemeanors, mispers, and the like) and earthquake drama. His twitter feed is mostly him reposting his own articles. It's a wonder he's not pushing harder for the protection of vulnerable people including Asians and migrants in the community who are being targeted by a persistent litigant with a history of extortionate legal processes. He warns the community about scammers, schemes, dangers, yet he hasn't taken master Jonathon to task.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chimp out on Twitter:
View attachment 947277

Jon joins the fray:
View attachment 947279

I think this may be linked to the stalking, since Murphy is one of the speakers.
And our very own @yesthatanna. You can see why Ogre is flipping his shit about the event - Murphy, Shepherd, and Slatz are all likely to be on the gender-critical side of the debate. Presumably, it will be cancelled. It's a shame, really. It would be an interesting discussion.

Last edited:

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
And our very own @yesthatanna. You can see why Ogre is flipping his shit about the event - Murphy, Shepherd, and Slatz are all likely to be on the gender-critical side of the debate. Presumably, it will be cancelled. It's a shame, really. It would be interesting and interesting discussion.
I don't know. There's a series of talks she's scheduling in New Zealand, Toronto and BC....don't know the entire circuit. Wow. Women harrassed, silenced, stalked for saying "Women Don't Have Penises".....sacre bleu. Incroyable.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious to me that Ogre and his ilk screech like a bunch of little children about how "unsafe" they're made to feel by Teh Evil Terves like Murphy being allowed to exist in public, but he's the one skulking around the place following her like the smarmy little crotchgoblin he is.

Color me fucking weird, but when I'm made to feel threatened or unsafe by someone IRL, the absolute last thing I'm going to do is follow them around, essentially daring them to confront me for being a creepy nutjob.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Color me fucking weird, but when I'm made to feel threatened or unsafe by someone IRL, the absolute last thing I'm going to do is follow them around, essentially daring them to confront me for being a creepy nutjob.
The Ogre cries out in pain as he strikes you.

I don't know. There's a series of talks she's scheduling in New Zealand, Toronto and BC....don't know the entire circuit. Wow. Women harrassed, silenced, stalked for saying "Women Don't Have Penises".....sacre bleu. Incroyable.
Well, the crazy thing is that, if the Ogre wanted to disprove her thesis all he'd have to do is let the talk go ahead. And maybe attend it and ask an awkward question.

But no, he has to stalk her, demand the talk be canceled and then whine about how unsafe it going ahead would make him feel. And if the talk goes ahead he'll give a speech to a mob of people outside it libeling the shit out her as a far-right, transphobic Nazi and completely misrepresenting her views. Like he did with Jenn Smith.

Last edited:

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Well, the crazy thing is that, if the Ogre wanted to disprove her thesis all he'd have to do is let the talk go ahead. And maybe attend it and ask an awkward question.

But no, he has to stalk her, demand the talk be canceled and then whine about how unsafe it going ahead would make him feel. And if the talk goes ahead he'll give a speech to a mob of people outside it libeling the shit out her as a far-right, transphobic Nazi and completely misrepresenting her views. Like he did with Jenn Smith.
Oger actually isn't very smart, despite the way he speaks. One can even say that he is the victim of the Dunning-Kruger effect, because he seems to overestimate his own abilities when it comes to political and social matters.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious to me that Ogre and his ilk screech like a bunch of little children about how "unsafe" they're made to feel by Teh Evil Terves like Murphy being allowed to exist in public, but he's the one skulking around the place following her like the smarmy little crotchgoblin he is.

Thus proving he really is an aggressive male. Try as he might, it's inescapable.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Ogre cries out in pain as he strikes you.

According to the great and wise troon, Rhys McKinnon, Ogre has a human right to BE safe, but he doesn't have a human right to FEEL safe. That's Rhys' counter to women feeling unsafe with troons in the bathroom. I don't see why that logic wouldn't also apply in this instance. So, suck it, Ogre.

sperginity

pee on me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's been airing his inner ogre and stalking Megan Murphy around Vancouver.
this is a genuinely worrying development, he seems to be escalating his behavior towards meghan murphy. There is no excuse for following someone around like that. It is also proof that this dude has no real day job to be able to menace MM all day on a weekday. I'm going to add it to the original post's 2019 updates so it is easy to find in case something happens later on.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gee, Rogaine, have you no minion to do your stalking for you?
This is like Wile E. Coyote level of cartroon villainy. It would actually be kind of funny if I didn't know the pattern of violence that often happens when someone stands up to a troon. They actually act like a lot of domestic abusers. Acting like a sweetness and light until they lose control over you and then a switch flips and they fly into a rage.

Meghan Murphy is right to be concerned. Because men like this usually think they have to teach those who cross them a lesson.