Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 91 11.8%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 106 13.7%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 300 38.9%
  • a man

Votes: 275 35.6%

• Total voters

Coalbaby

kiwifarms.net
Oh wow Morgane Oger supports a child rapist murderer's transition to a female institution, quelle supreese. I'll add to this.

Does he mean he has say in wether dudes get into womens prison? Or is he flexing and ge just goes and fights for that right? I will be legit mad if he has any sort of actual influence on females being stuck with troons.

Oh my god this guy is unbearable. Saying you dont need to be mad at criminals because they're already behind bars. This guy is a psychopath and has yet another unhealthy way of dealing with reality.

Is it a surprise the guy who got money taken away from a rape shelter would advocate for male rapists in female prisons?

"Can you give you me some privacy I've been raped.."

"Absolutely not, no compromises! You did this to yourselves"

20200207_174032.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
Oh wow Morgane Oger supports a child rapist murderer's transition to a female institution, quelle supreese. I'll add to this.

Does he mean he has say in wether dudes get into womens prison? Or is he flexing and ge just goes and fights for that right? I will be legit mad if he has any sort of actual influence on females being stuck with troons.

Oh my god this guy is unbearable. Saying you dont need to be mad at criminals because they're already behind bars. This guy is a psychopath and has yet another unhealthy way of dealing with reality.

Is it a surprise the guy who got money taken away from a rape shelter would advocate for male rapists in female prisons?

"Can you give you me some privacy I've been raped.."

"Absolutely not, no compromises! You did this to yourselves"

View attachment 1135207i
Of course everyone deserves a fair process, but "everyone" doesn't mean "MtFs only" (and this person literally isn't even a real MtF). Of course though, being a woman-hating man with a penis, Morgane is very happy for penises to be pushed into womens' spaces.

If he does have mommy issues, I expect its in the same way that Ed Gein had them. Morgane can wear a "woman-suit" as much as he likes, but even if he did pass for female (:optimistic: or delusional, I know), his heart would always reveal him to be the misogynistic man that he is.

Last edited:

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ogre's woman-hating has no bottom. That "compromise" bit gave me chills. Ogre is a legitimate threat to women.

I'll never understand why they want to be what they hate.
This is what happens when you let the mentally ill live out their delusions without boundries.
A would be rapist defending an actual rapist.
Both wearing the skinsuits of their victims.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1138162

Archive for context (the context is exactly what you expect it to be, I.e. accusations of genocide)
Has he a sliding scale for this ie dog lover = lesbian hater?...............pigeon-fancier = abhors bisexuals? I dread the phobic label chinchilla breeders have to carry.

Just when you think this bloke couldn't be any more ridiculous up pops another little gem.

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
Has he a sliding scale for this ie dog lover = lesbian hater?...............pigeon-fancier = abhors bisexuals? I dread the phobic label chinchilla breeders have to carry.

Just when you think this bloke couldn't be any more ridiculous up pops another little gem.
In his case you'd say no-chinchilla breeder.

• Winner
Reactions: Cryin RN and A Owl

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
You know... when Oger says shit like this, do you think he appreciates the irony and just gets a kick out of being able to say it? I mean, he does realise that he is the personification of this concept, right?? I get so lost sometimes trying to figure out if troons like him are genuinely that devoid of self-awareness, just fucking with us, or both.