Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 90 11.7%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 105 13.7%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 300 39.0%
  • a man

Votes: 274 35.6%

• Total voters

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
But apparently it could be considered "transphonic" to call anyone out for that kind of stuff.
I wonder if Mr. Ogre is even vaguely aware of how bad he is for not only women's rights, but trans rights. He's one of the many who make the whole trans rights movement look like a giant joke, a cynical cash-grab and an effort to get creepy incels in women's locker rooms under the guise of feminism.

I wasn't transphobic before I knew about Yaniv, Ogre and all the other litigious troons out there. Truly, I wasn't. It's these people that turn centrists and even open-minded liberals into True and Honest transphobes.

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Mr. Ogre is even vaguely aware of how bad he is for not only women's rights, but trans rights. He's one of the many who make the whole trans rights movement look like a giant joke, a cynical cash-grab and an effort to get creepy incels in women's locker rooms under the guise of feminism.

I wasn't transphobic before I knew about Yaniv, Ogre and all the other litigious troons out there. Truly, I wasn't. It's these people that turn centrists and even open-minded liberals into True and Honest transphobes.
I doubt being against retards like Yaniv and Ogre would make anyone a transphobe anyway

Unpleasantness

I'm doing your mom.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt being against exceptional individuals like Yaniv and Ogre would make anyone a transphobe anyway
I've had a couple of friends in the last 30 years who have transitioned.

It was done very sensitively, both for them and the people around them. Especially as one of them was married, and his wife wasn't entirely on board.

There was no shouting about it, forcing opinions on anyone and it suited them.

The current "trans activists" are anaethema to real people trying to live an unexceptional life as the person they should be.

Yaniv and Over can go fuck themselves, they do more harm than good.

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net

It was done very sensitively, both for them and the people around them. Especially as one of them was married, and his wife wasn't entirely on board.

The current "trans activists" are anaethema to real people trying to live an unexceptional life as the person they should be.

I personally have no issues with those who actually are considered LGBTwhateverletters who just try to live their lives like any other normal human being

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
I doubt being against exceptional individuals like Yaniv and Ogre would make anyone a transphobe anyway

People like Morgane, JY and those who advocate for the literal assault and deaths of people who disagree with them ruin everything for everyone. It is the tiniest minority that advocate for war instead of discourse, and in those cases there has to be push back because they attempt to use official bodies and intimidation to fuck other people over. Most trans men and woman just want to live their lives and be happy, and there are also many who are fighting alongside others to make sure that *everyone's* human rights are protected.

I also think that genuine transphobes make up the small minority of people that are fighting against Morgane and his ilk (I dont think I'm being optimistic in saying that at least). Many of those people are not against Morgane because he is trans, they are against him because he is a bad person who has no respect for any other human experience outside of his own, and the only thing he seeks to do is hurt. He doesnt care about any harm he causes, and the trans people and the others he hurts along the way are just collateral damage to him.

Last edited:

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
Then you should peruse through Rat King, Tranny News, and Tranny Social Media sideshows . By the end of the day, you'll see troons as the menace they are.
Oger is the NORM. Male autogynephile fetishists make up probably 90% of the Trans movement. Once you see all this shit, there is no going back.

Most of us know there are some sane Transgender people. Most of them female. But the entire movement is toxic.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
Then you should peruse through Rat King, Tranny News, and Tranny Social Media sideshows . By the end of the day, you'll see troons as the menace they are.
Oger is the NORM. Male autogynephile fetishists make up probably 90% of the Trans movement. Once you see all this shit, there is no going back.

Most of us know there are some sane Transgender people. Most of them female. But the entire movement is toxic.
And then they turn up, the upstanding 80 million Kiwis, and each one has his decent trans. They say the others are all swines, but this particular one is a splendid trans. But none has observed it, endured it.

sperginity

rot pocket
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
what does that even mean though? If oger or any other troon was born 100 years ago they would have found some socially acceptable way to deal with desiring the social/sexual role of the opposite sex. it isn't as though trooning is the only way. People talk like its some kind of destiny, but its not, its a new option. I'm not convinced that it is what is best for them either, but when adults are deciding they can fuck themselves up if they want..

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
what does that even mean though? If oger or any other troon was born 100 years ago they would have found some socially acceptable way to deal with desiring the social/sexual role of the opposite sex. it isn't as though trooning is the only way. People talk like its some kind of destiny, but its not, its a new option. I'm not convinced that it is what is best for them either, but when adults are deciding they can fuck themselves up if they want..
I don't really mind adults deciding to fuck themselves up in pursuit of happiness. Trooning is just one entry in the endless list of things people try in order for a stab at being truly happy and content, even though it's probably not what's actually good for them at the moment. Drink, drugs, gambling, shitty tattoos, plastic surgery, religious extremism... trooning is just another one on the fucking pile.

The problem with this particular branch of trannies is that they have to drag everyone else into their dirty bathwater. It's not enough to have people be generally friendly and considerate towards you, which trannies will often find to be the case because they live in places like Portland, Oregon. No, anyone who chooses not to use their new name and pronouns is a violent enemy and must be legally prosecuted. That's what seperates the trannies of yesteryear from the troons of today. People don't just quietly transition as a personal decision now, it's all social statements and rainbow flags and "I encountered another transphobic TERF incel maga chud shitlord at Wal-Mart today". EVERYONE has to be involved. Even children have to be involved.

tl;dr the modern tranny is the sociopolitical equivalent of that one dude who smokes weed as a lifestyle and won't accept that some people might not want to

Last edited:

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
I don't really mind adults deciding to fuck themselves up in pursuit of happiness. Trooning is just one of the things on the endless list of things people try in order for a stab at being truly happy and content, even though it's probably not what's actually good for them at the moment. Drink, drugs, gambling, shitty tattoos, plastic surgery, religious extremism... trooning is just another one on the fucking pile.

tl;dr the modern tranny is the sociopolitical equivalent of that one dude who smokes weed as a lifestyle and won't accept that some people might not want to
Fact is, modern Troons destroy absolutely everything they touch. And since the Left is diseased with Identity politics, corruption and cowards, they give trannies positions in places they have no business being to look woke and gain votes/power.
This is how rat-faced sociopath Morgane Oger was able to do so much harm to women even though he's just one pathetic failure of a man. The voice of ONE tranny somehow counts more than the voices of 1000 women to lefties. Yet the majority of troons are unbridled perverts who are out for themselves never caring who suffers in their wake. So we get the destruction of women's sports, useful idiots just shrugging off female inmates getting raped by trannies in prisons, battered women getting kicked out of their own shelters because they hurt a trannies feelings by not wanting to sleep beside him, and children's health being fucked up permanently.

Lefty media has been a huge culprit in this. They absolutely refuse to report honestly. Even with Yaniv, it took harassment on a massive scale via social media to get any major Canadian outlet to cover it. When they did, the first few paragraphs were filled with platitudes on why we all shouldnt judge trannies, but there seems to be something going on in British Columbia....

Edit: My point being, through the Left's failure to address this, Trans activists have disproportionate power that's dependent on the majority of decent, sane people being kept in the dark. The population at large still has no idea what is happening, which is the way this is being designed.

Last edited:

MuuMuu Bunnylips

"I'm not angry, just very disappointed."
kiwifarms.net

If you don't like the gender you were born as, don't forget that it's down the road, not across the street.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
useful idiots just shrugging off female inmates getting raped by trannies in prisons
Or malicious idiots like the Rogaine Ogre. He knows these rapists, usually just cis rapists convicted of sex crimes against women, just found out that you can get into women's prison where your preferred victims are with this one weird tip.

He just doesn't give a fuck. He deliberately targeted rape clinics because he hates women and rape victims specifically. He may be too cowardly to rape anyone himself but that's his mentality. He knows these prison trannies are nothing of the sort, and pushes this "self identification" bullshit specifically because he actually wants to promote this kind of behavior.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
100 years ago they would have been homosexual deviants in major cities shunned by the rest of society and dressing up. Or transed out if they were fortunate enough to live in Weimar Germany.

sperginity

rot pocket
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
100 years ago they would have been homosexual deviants in major cities shunned by the rest of society and dressing up. Or transed out if they were fortunate enough to live in Weimar Germany.
HSTS (homosexual transsexuals) are rare compared to autogynephilic heterosexual men that troon. I think most of them just quietly cross dressed when they got some time to themselves, a few of them might have been able to rope their wives into it depending on how agreeable she was.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
HSTS (homosexual transsexuals) are rare compared to autogynephilic heterosexual men that troon. I think most of them just quietly cross dressed when they got some time to themselves, a few of them might have been able to rope their wives into it depending on how agreeable she was.
That was mostly the point, hence "homosexual deviants."

It's almost as if these people are mostly creeps who troon out to get access to women's spaces...