Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 91 11.8%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 106 13.7%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 300 38.9%
  • a man

Votes: 275 35.6%

• Total voters

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
He’s back gloating over Vancouver Rape Relief again.
View attachment 1153502
What I find interesting about Morgane - although interesting isn't really the right word - is that you don't even have to be in his actual presence to feel physically disgusted by him. Imagine thinking that you are on the side of what is right when you're victimising other people at their most vulnerable. Its not enough for him that those women were raped, he has to punish them further, because they are what he will never be. His hatred for women runs so deep that he cannot allow them their own space to be protected and to recover from their trauma. VRR are awesome for standing their ground and I send them many internet salutes! Morgane can fuck right off and so can the City of Vancouver for giving in to him.

Duberry

kiwifarms.net
What I find interesting about Morgane - although interesting isn't really the right word - is that you don't even have to be in his actual presence to feel physically disgusted by him. Imagine thinking that you are on the side of what is right when you're victimising other people at their most vulnerable. Its not enough for him that those women were raped, he has to punish them further, because they are what he will never be. His hatred for women runs so deep that he cannot allow them their own space to be protected and to recover from their trauma. VRR are awesome for standing their ground and I send them many internet salutes! Morgane can fuck right off and so can the City of Vancouver for giving in to him.
You can also fund them directly, and I acknowledge Oger as the reason in my monthly donation

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
Rogaine is the sort of faggot who sees a good thing that doesn't/won't benefit him and therefore concludes that it isn't good. Okay, lets just assume for a moment that not allowing troons in your rape relief shelter is "bad". Does it undo the massive amount of good the rape relief shelter does? No. Women who have been raped vastly outnumber troons, and they certainly outnumber troons who have been raped.
I don't give a fuck if Canukistan considers troons women, that's not even going in just because separating troons (even the FtM) from women increases their numbers to give them a comparative advantage.

Let's just assume that the statistics the feminists cooked up while high on their own bullshit are true, and that 1 in 4 women are raped. Now let's be generous and apply the same statistics to troons.
Almost 51% of the 7.5 billion population is female, but let's round that to an even 50%.
1 in 4 means that of the 3,750,000,000 women on the planet, 937,500,000 will be the victims of rape. Almost a billion people. Wow!
Now let's look at the troons. They're, what, 0.6% of the population? Let's chop into that, shall we? 0.6% of 7.5 billion is 45,000,000 total. 25% of that is 11,250,000. 11 million vs 930 million. Shit, let's be even MORE generous and assume HALF of all troons are raped. That still brings the total of raped troons worldwide to 22 million. Not even 3% of that number. 22 million out of 937.5 million is 2.347%.

Now let's throw the population of Canada into the mix! 37.5 million. Half of that is women, 18,750,000 women. 0.6 percent is troons, 225,000 troons. Now let's apply our generous rape statistics!
25% of women in Canada is 4,687,500 women who have been raped.
255 of troons would be 56,250. 50% would be 112,300.

So apparently Rogaine thinks 4.6 million women should suffer because between 56,250-112,300 troons don't get their way.

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
Rogaine is the sort of faggot who sees a good thing that doesn't/won't benefit him and therefore concludes that it isn't good. Okay, lets just assume for a moment that not allowing troons in your rape relief shelter is "bad". Does it undo the massive amount of good the rape relief shelter does? No. Women who have been raped vastly outnumber troons, and they certainly outnumber troons who have been raped.
I don't give a fuck if Canukistan considers troons women, that's not even going in just because separating troons (even the FtM) from women increases their numbers to give them a comparative advantage.

Let's just assume that the statistics the feminists cooked up while high on their own bullshit are true, and that 1 in 4 women are raped. Now let's be generous and apply the same statistics to troons.
Almost 51% of the 7.5 billion population is female, but let's round that to an even 50%.
1 in 4 means that of the 3,750,000,000 women on the planet, 937,500,000 will be the victims of rape. Almost a billion people. Wow!
Now let's look at the troons. They're, what, 0.6% of the population? Let's chop into that, shall we? 0.6% of 7.5 billion is 45,000,000 total. 25% of that is 11,250,000. 11 million vs 930 million. Shit, let's be even MORE generous and assume HALF of all troons are raped. That still brings the total of raped troons worldwide to 22 million. Not even 3% of that number. 22 million out of 937.5 million is 2.347%.

Now let's throw the population of Canada into the mix! 37.5 million. Half of that is women, 18,750,000 women. 0.6 percent is troons, 225,000 troons. Now let's apply our generous rape statistics!

So apparently Rogaine thinks 4.6 million women should suffer because between 56,250-112,300 troons don't get their way.

Troons have been very determined to create a propaganda machine to spread their bullshit statistics. You have no idea how many woke idiots, or just people trying to be nice, will uncritically state "Transwomen are far more likely to be raped than cis-woman!". I even hear it at dinner parties I have to tag along to. And it's absolute bullshit anyway you look at it.
First of all. most trannies don't pass. They look like balding male goblins. Second, even if they try to swipe the stats from black Trans prostitutes, or trannies in Pakistan, female prostitutes have been dealing with that just as much if not more, for far longer. And there are way more female prostitutes.
It's just lies. Much like their violence statistics, and suicide statistics. Troonery has taught me many things. One is, how few people think critically. It's just takes some basic math, and a bit of thought to figure this shit out. But so many right-fighters just swallow surface lies and repeat them.

Cheesetoast

Tasty
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr the modern tranny is the sociopolitical equivalent of that one dude who smokes weed as a lifestyle and won't accept that some people might not want to
No, it's not. The dude who smokes weed and can't accept that others don't isn't pushing others to smoke weed and to like it to and to say it's great and to force children to smoke weed. And he doesn't sue people who say that smoking (whatever it is) isn't great for your health and that they don't want to do it. And he doesn't try to get legislation changed to force people to smoke weed or demand that they be locked in a windowless room 24/7 with weed smokers.

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
You can also fund them directly, and I acknowledge Oger as the reason in my monthly donation
What strikes me the most is that the government funding he got stripped was used for services that are available to literally everyone - legal assistance, crisis hotlines etc. It's now the dastardly 'TERFs' who are contributing funds to make sure that those resources remain available to everyone. It's very very obvious which group of people understand what it is to have compassion for someone else.

Last edited:

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net

Too much math for me. I don't need to do algebra to know that troons are a menace and that no one rapes troons hell they can't even get most hookers to work on them.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Too much math for me. I don't need to do algebra to know that troons are a menace and that no one rapes troons hell they can't even get most hookers to work on them.
I will bet there were more prostitutes murdered in that Long Island spree than troons at all.

Reactions: Coalbaby

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
I'd pay $200 for an hour to teach this piece of shit a lesson or two. About how to play Parcheesi of course.
Oger perfectly illustrates exactly what terves warned about. How horrible men can manipulate and use the shit laws in Canuckistan to for their own gain.
He knows he's a pathetic failure of a man. And he just loves using that law to terrorize women.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
The only reason Morgane ever "wins" internet arguments is because he adopts incredibly stupid positions and sticks with them until people just give up and he just sits there smiling smugly basking in his supposed great victory for trans rights.
I just find him a boring old fart who talks through his arse, a total nonentity in my book.