Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 83 11.4%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 100 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 282 38.8%
  • a man

Votes: 261 36.0%

• Total voters

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
Real. The tell is shes not smiling like a lobotomized ape. Trannies when together photo like it’s Maoist China where EVERYONE HAS TO SMILE, WE ARE SO HAPPY AND EXCEPTING IF EACH OTHER.
I picture Ogre the Mass Rapist getting up every morning and singing "I feel pretty" into the mirror. Sick fucks each and every one....

Knowing Partridge

kiwifarms.net
Soooo, this popped up in my FB feed today...

There are many words I would use to describe Ogre, but "extraordinarily talented" are not any of them - unless perhaps followed by "at losing elections and being an enormous tool".

Having seen Ogre speak, I suspect adding 'failed actor' to go with 'failed politician' might not be far off.

Not sure if it needed archiving, but in case...

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net

There are many words I would use to describe Ogre, but "extraordinarily talented" are not any of them - unless perhaps followed by "at losing elections and being an enormous tool".

Having seen Ogre speak, I suspect adding 'failed actor' to go with 'failed politician' might not be far off.

Thats somebody's son :(

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
Well Ogre is a rapist, so. I mean every time he puts that dress on and goes out into the world claiming to be one of them he rapes not just a woman, but all women. I'm not sure if he's killed anyone though.

Last edited:

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net
“a down-to-earth woman looking to blend in, a glamorous beauty queen, a former small-town mechanic, a formidable ex-dominatrix, a runaway turned activist, a hardened survivor of paternal abuse, and a sexagenarian doctor — as they navigate the intricate complexities and liberating joys of their transgender identities”
Please god, let this be recorded and available online

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
Just a room full of balding, middle-aged perverts doing extreme yoga so they can get limber enough to perfect the art of huffing their own farts... :story:

I hope it's recorded too, although my stomach could probably only tolerate a minute or so at a time.

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2020-03-03-11-24-04-1.png

(A) apparently we are still doing this
(B) while this might be shocking information to some, people with penises don't need their vaginas waxed, for reasons that are self-explanatory
(C) not illegal to differentiate between men and women for purposes of waxing because different training is required because of the needs to wax specific bodies (and getting that training is not required by law)
(D) good God I hate this stupid ugly man**

**context

I also found this article discussing why he's not fit for public office (understatement of the year), it doesnt contain anything we don't already know about him, but I thought it was pretty interesting nonetheless.

I want this to be recorded so badly, even if I didn't watch it it would be satisfying to know that other people can do that without giving him any money.

Last edited:

Coalbaby

kiwifarms.net

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
Our homeboy Rogaine is really taking it to the stupid terf scum. Fucking poetry, Rogaine. Poetry.

View attachment 1177495
These people seriously need to fuck off with this shit of comparing their issues to racism.
Race does not make you a man or a woman.
To say "black people cannot use this bathroom reserved for white" is hateful and shitty because you are literally saying someone cannot take a piss because they are brown. Saying "a man with a penis cannot use this bathroom reserved for women because self-ID is problematic af and predators will use it to hurt them" is very obviously not the same thing, and its beyond gross that anyone would even act like the two are anywhere near comparable.

**transphobia is obviously a thing but fuck sake, stop saying that the things you are fighting for (and I'm not going to call those things rights, because the majority of them are in fact not) are in any way similar to the things PoC have had to fight for for hundreds of years, in particular the right just to be treated as people.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
These people seriously need to fuck off with this shit of comparing their issues to racism.
They're also inverting the issue. Oger's the "white" in the scenario (able to vote decades before women were, earns 1/3rd more for equivalent work, over represented in positions of authority, more likely to enforce his will on the "other" with violence and get away with it, etc.) and the women he's encroaching on are the "blacks."

He is, in fact arguing for the reinforcement of male domination, something the terves have long pointed out. If men want to put on pank wigs and take women's spaces, women's privacy, women's bodily integrity, women's identity, well the women better smile and say thank you, massa. Uh oh. IT'S MA'AM.