Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 83 11.4%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 100 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 282 38.8%
  • a man

Votes: 261 36.0%

• Total voters

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
They're also inverting the issue. Oger's the "white" in the scenario (able to vote decades before women were, earns 1/3rd more for equivalent work, over represented in positions of authority, more likely to enforce his will on the "other" with violence and get away with it, etc.) and the women he's encroaching on are the "blacks."

He is, in fact arguing for the reinforcement of male domination, something the terves have long pointed out. If men want to put on pank wigs and take women's spaces, women's privacy, women's bodily integrity, women's identity, well the women better smile and say thank you, massa. Uh oh. IT'S MA'AM.
The brand of TRAs that Morgane belongs to use struggles for the rights of women, LGB and black people to cry about how they have no rights. In actual fact 99% of people in the countries where they live don't care if you're wearing clothing that isnt usually worn by someone of your sex or taking hormones or what genitals you have. Ultimately theyre just a bunch of straight white dudes stomping all over the rights of everyone, as is tradition (despite the fact that most people are making an effort to not continue living in the 1600s, but maybe not living in the past gives Morgane history dysphoria or something).

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
Our homeboy Rogaine is really taking it to the stupid terf scum. Fucking poetry, Rogaine. Poetry.

View attachment 1177495
Does anyone else remember when he got into that spat with a black woman who had undergone female genital mutilation and then accused her of leveraging her trauma to be transphobic? Because I certainly do.

OttoWest

Toototabon! 🐔
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else remember when he got into that spat with a black woman who had undergone female genital mutilation and then accused her of leveraging her trauma to be transphobic? Because I certainly do.
Yes. For a supposed community leader and public figure, Ogre has an astonishingly long record of being an openly racist piece of shit.

Also hilarious with Ogre using the "white girl" thing as an insult.
By Ro’s own logic— isn’t he a white girl?
:thinking:

Last edited:

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
@LifeofBria is and has a thread here.

Also hilarious with Ogre using the "white girl" thing as an insult. Not just because he's a man, but also isn't he in trouble with a First Nations' council?
Titan I know you didn't ask but I have to tell you: your avatar is making me laugh long and hard yet causing me to think "WTF?" at the same time. Well played.

lemmiwinks

кремлеботы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am sure you will find the statement you allege I made, and quickly
I know he probably blocked Alison after this Tweet so she couldn't, but please tell me he immediately got a pile of replies with screencaps of the stupid shit he said about Yaniv.

Edit: I probably could've been more clear, this is an old screenshot from before the HRT decision or soon after. It's what I would've liked to see as a reply.

Last edited:

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Homeboy is winning with this one. Too bad Rogaine's character is something he's never going to be: a woman.
"I did participate in a high school performance in Grade 9 in an obscure musical theatre piece called Noah’s Animals and have the requisite elementary school band experience of playing a clarinet. My previous arts interest was photography and strictly behind the lens — where I felt the safest. "

No one needed to be told that Oger plays the clarinet. No one. Only one instrument consistently attracts his personality type.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
"I did participate in a high school performance in Grade 9 in an obscure musical theatre piece called Noah’s Animals and have the requisite elementary school band experience of playing a clarinet. My previous arts interest was photography and strictly behind the lens — where I felt the safest. "

No one needed to be told that Oger plays the clarinet. No one. Only one instrument consistently attracts his personality type.
1584077365950.png