Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 83 11.4%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 100 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 282 38.8%
  • a man

Votes: 261 36.0%

• Total voters

Casta Spersions

Who's the fairest of them all?
kiwifarms.net
"I did participate in a high school performance in Grade 9 in an obscure musical theatre piece called Noah’s Animals and have the requisite elementary school band experience of playing a clarinet. My previous arts interest was photography and strictly behind the lens — where I felt the safest. "

No one needed to be told that Oger plays the clarinet. No one. Only one instrument consistently attracts his personality type.
To be fair, I'm sure each instrument attracts its own fucked up breed of tard.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nobody even knows what a clarinet is. All anyone knows is what you call someone who plays one, and that is faggot.

Can you even believe this bullshit? Look at this.

"The clarinet is a family of woodwind instruments. It has a single-reed mouthpiece, a straight, cylindrical tube with an almost cylindrical bore, and a flared bell. A person who plays a clarinet is called a clarinetist."

This is typical Wikipedia bullshit. Not a single living person has called a person who plays a clarinet, whatever that even is, a "clarinetist."

A person who plays a clarinet is called a faggot.

Last edited:

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Nobody even knows what a clarinet is. All anyone knows is what you call someone who plays one, and that is faggot.

Can you even believe this bullshit? Look at this.

"The clarinet is a family of woodwind instruments. It has a single-reed mouthpiece, a straight, cylindrical tube with an almost cylindrical bore, and a flared bell. A person who plays a clarinet is called a clarinetist."

This is typical Wikipedia bullshit. Not a single living person has called a person who plays a clarinet, whatever that even is, a "clarinetist."

A person who plays a clarinet is called a faggot.
Imma reincarnate as @CylndricalBore.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I did participate in a high school performance in Grade 9 in an obscure musical theatre piece called Noah’s Animals and have the requisite elementary school band experience of playing a clarinet. My previous arts interest was photography and strictly behind the lens — where I felt the safest. "

No one needed to be told that Oger plays the clarinet. No one. Only one instrument consistently attracts his personality type.
Holy shit, I never realized it but you are totally right!! Now that I think about it near EVERYONE who played the clarinet in my high school band class was or turned out to be either gay as fuck or an entitled asshat of some kind. Mind blown.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I never realized it but you are totally right!! Now that I think about it near EVERYONE who played the clarinet in my high school band class was, or turned out to be either gay as fuck or an entitled asshat of some kind. Mind blown.
Read the wikipedia definition, it describes a penis shaped object. Who wants to put their lips on that? A homo, that's who.

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
I was trying to type out some sort of commentary about this but there's far too much going on here. It just makes me nostalgic for a time when doctors treating their patients were doing their job and not gatekeeping, and when words actually meant what they do and when people who said things based in science (TWAM) werent threatened with lawsuits.

2020-03-14 10.09.35.png

2020-03-14 10.10.05.png

2020-03-14 10.10.35.png

2020-03-14 10.11.31.png

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, I never realized it but you are totally right!! Now that I think about it near EVERYONE who played the clarinet in my high school band class was or turned out to be either gay as fuck or an entitled asshat of some kind. Mind blown.
Are we just talking about guys who play the clarinet or is being an entitled asshat an equal opportunity thing? I played clarinet in the band and I'm not a faggot -- so I'm guessing I get relegated to the entitled asshat category :smug: That would explain a lot ... Every guy clarinet player I've ever known was totally gay, though.

I was trying to type out some sort of commentary about this but there's far too much going on here. It just makes me nostalgic for a time when doctors treating their patients were doing their job and not gatekeeping, and when words actually meant what they do and when people who said things based in science (TWAM) werent threatened with lawsuits.

View attachment 1186967
View attachment 1186969
View attachment 1186972
View attachment 1186973
Why aren't sane people in power calling out Ogre's insanity? You cannot determine your sex by gazing "deep into your soul" in a mirror. FFS. Ogre is a raving lunatic.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we just talking about guys who play the clarinet or is being an entitled asshat an equal opportunity thing? I played clarinet in the band and I'm not a faggot -- so I'm guessing I get relegated to the entitled asshat category :smug: That would explain a lot ... Every guy clarinet player I've ever known was totally gay, though.

Why aren't sane people in power calling out Ogre's insanity? You cannot determine your sex by gazing "deep into your soul" in a mirror. FFS. Ogre is a raving lunatic.
Not just guys, at least 1 of the female clarinetists used to be the school bike in elementary (grades 6 and 7) before she started high school and decided she was a lesbian now.

And as for the Rogaine Ogre, people in power don't want to risk that power by slamming a troon with still many political connections as well as able to weaponize a sizable portion of B.C.'s LBQTWTFBBQ community against them. It's going to take people with nothing to lose to get him shut his foul spunk-breathing mouth, and that won't be an easy task.

wry wrangler

sometimes the bar eats you
kiwifarms.net
'WPATH standards of care,' lol, as if the WPATH is a real medical association or something. Anyone can look at their requirements for membership which just boil down to having an interest in transgender pseudoscience. It's a lobby group, at best. Most of their members aren't doctors, therapists, counselors, or anything even vaguely associated with medical science. That said, a lot of 'real' medical associations have been co-opted by transgender extremists, like the Endocrine Society.

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net
Not just guys, at least 1 of the female clarinetists used to be the school bike in elementary (grades 6 and 7) before she started high school and decided she was a lesbian now.

And as for the Rogaine Ogre, people in power don't want to risk that power by slamming a troon with still many political connections as well as able to weaponize a sizable portion of B.C.'s LBQTWTFBBQ community against them. It's going to take people with nothing to lose to get him shut his foul spunk-breathing mouth, and that won't be an easy task.
Rogaine is a fake. He knows this. Bring up his career as a "architect". Anyone who won't give him asspats gets blocked. Rogaine can't handle being presented with his failures.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Rogaine is a fake. He knows this. Bring up his career as a "architect". Anyone who won't give him asspats gets blocked. Rogaine can't handle being presented with his failures.
I am supremely curious why he stopped being an engineer, and how much of it was "discipline related."

Also, yes, all instruments attract their own breed of tard and #notallclarinets, and all that shit. You can just tell though, when someone like Oger goes to instrument selection day, no one even needs to ask. They just hand him a clarinet. The way the fat kid gets handed a tuba. The non-tard members of the clarinet section spend the next 5-7 years wishing they didn't have anything in common with him.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
I am supremely curious why he stopped being an engineer, and how much of it was "discipline related."
As best I can find, Oger was never a lettered/certified engineer in Canada. Completed some training and held one or two junior practicum roles - but nothing beyond that. Probably didn't have the aptitude for it.

On the technology front - everything out of Oger's mouth (or fingertips) is incredibly dated and behind the curve. Linkedin points at some published packages on CPAN - but those appear to be CPAN metadata packages for packages that were abandoned by the time Oger published them. The talks about the great work moving Best Buy to Agile software development and microservices.... in 2019? The rest of the technology world had those conversations in 2013 and had moved beyond them in 2016. There is nothing at all remarkable about Oger - everything that HeShe does follows on the coattails of others, and seemingly five years too late.

s0mbra

TE but not an RF
kiwifarms.net
"Transitioning is easy!"
This nigga...

Must be when all you is shave your face and put on a dress. Does he even take hormones? I can't remember. Yup, it's easy when you don't destroy your body with chemical horse piss and being carved up like a Christmas turkey.

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net
As best I can find, Oger was never a lettered/certified engineer in Canada. Completed some training and held one or two junior practicum roles - but nothing beyond that. Probably didn't have the aptitude for it.

On the technology front - everything out of Oger's mouth (or fingertips) is incredibly dated and behind the curve. Linkedin points at some published packages on CPAN - but those appear to be CPAN metadata packages for packages that were abandoned by the time Oger published them. The talks about the great work moving Best Buy to Agile software development and microservices.... in 2019? The rest of the technology world had those conversations in 2013 and had moved beyond them in 2016. There is nothing at all remarkable about Oger - everything that HeShe does follows on the coattails of others, and seemingly five years too late.
I've seen him talk about Docker before. But that was just in relation to Kubernetes. If you look at the failed consulting business he tried to make, it not only is awful. But its awful for a squarespace. Also, his "foundation" is a wordpress site. I'm not saying this is bad in of itself, I just wonder why a skilled architect wouldn't diy....