Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 85 11.6%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 100 13.7%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 284 38.9%
  • a man

Votes: 261 35.8%

• Total voters

Spastic Colon

Sanitized for your protection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As best I can find, Oger was never a lettered/certified engineer in Canada. Completed some training and held one or two junior practicum roles - but nothing beyond that. Probably didn't have the aptitude for it.
Lady brains can't handle engineering. He transitioned and suddenly he couldn't do math or open pickle jars anymore. All he needed to do was to stare deep into his soul/reflection and his lady brain got activated as easily as turning on a light switch.

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
Wait, is he seriously suggesting he got an epidural for giving birth, or have I missed something?

(I'm not sure what the blocked person has to do with this?)
He started it all by saying that giving birth is not proof of being female because he is irritating, stupid and a liar. The transwoman (who honestly I Stan after this) asked him how the pregnancy went and if had had an epidural. Morgane then came out with that absolute gem of a hot take, which I don't doubt he expected would lead people to think that stuff actually happened to him, but mostly just made it very obvious that he's fetishising the things women can do with their vaginas that he will never do because he will never have a real one. I expect he was either just stealing something his ex*-wife said about it or just giving a loose general description because its pretty general knowledge that an epidural numbs you up around the lower abdomen area the baby's gonna come out.

**or third and more bozarre option i suppose is that he got one to simulate the experience of giving birth, because at this point it wouldnt surprise me

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
Wait, is he seriously suggesting he got an epidural for giving birth, or have I missed something?

(I'm not sure what the blocked person has to do with this?)
Epidurals can be given to males when receiving surgeries below the belt for much the same reason that they're given to birthing mothers. They're pretty nasty and the way he describes it is really creepy and fetishistic- he was probably getting off to the idea that he was sharing in a 'womanly' experience.

What a creepy pervert. It is disgusting that this creature has ever held any sort of political office.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
He started it all by saying that giving birth is not proof of being female because he is irritating, stupid and a liar. The transwoman (who honestly I Stan after this) asked him how the pregnancy went and if had had an epidural. Morgane then came out with that absolute gem of a hot take, which I don't doubt he expected would lead people to think that stuff actually happened to him, but mostly just made it very obvious that he's fetishising the things women can do with their vaginas that he will never do because he will never have a real one. I expect he was either just stealing something his ex*-wife said about it or just giving a loose general description because its pretty general knowledge that an epidural numbs you up around the lower abdomen area the baby's gonna come out.

**or third and more bozarre option i suppose is that he got one to simulate the experience of giving birth, because at this point it wouldnt surprise me
I want to rate this post Informative, but the contents are Lunacy. Does Oger have self-awareness of what Oger really is? This is a AAA Grade example of why gender dysphoria used to be considered a major mental illness.

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
I want to rate this post Informative, but the contents are Lunacy. Does Oger have self-awareness of what Oger really is? This is a AAA Grade example of why gender dysphoria used to be considered a major mental illness.
Gender identity disorder/gender dysphoria is still included in the DSM (for children and for adults), but self-ID laws have made that fact irrelevant for the most part, also the fact that the rabid zealous group of MRAs TRAs have intimidated doctors by getting a bunch of them fired from their jobs** and all the other weird stuff thats going on because the field of medicine is getting shit on by their fucked-up politics. either way, Morgane made having a giant needle stabbed into your spine sound like some sort of Tantric sexual nirvana, so lunacy it is!*

*although Imo it's not so much Morganes dysphoria that makes him like that, it's a combination of his narcissism, generalised evilness and being a dense fucker

**e.g. Kenneth Zucker, who is (or was perhaps Idk what he is doing now) one of the top world experts on gender dysphoria, got rekt for actually treating his patients instead of going straight to stuffing pills down their throat. Granted he got an apology from the hospital that fired him, which he chose to accept, but really its very worrying.

Last edited:

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
Epidurals can be given to males when receiving surgeries below the belt for much the same reason that they're given to birthing mothers. They're pretty nasty and the way he describes it is really creepy and fetishistic- he was probably getting off to the idea that he was sharing in a 'womanly' experience.

What a creepy pervert. It is disgusting that this creature has ever held any sort of political office.
This tweet is a veritable tranny bonanza for Morgane because it serves several purposes for him. First, he is giving the impression that he has given birth, or at least he is attempting to; certainly he must enjoy the possibility of spreading that myth to people who are too dumb to know it's just plain impossible for troons to give birth. But if anyone calls him out for lying because he hasn't given birth, he can smugly correct them with the "gotcha" that he did indeed have an epidural but of course it was for some other purpose than giving birth, "Oh you dear uneducated plebeian, please consider the value in studying up on such matters before publicly commenting on them." Then there are the people who might read that quote and think he is actually a very ugly female rather than a man; he wouldn't mind the ugly part as long as he thought he was able to fool someone. Last but not least, Oger probably also finds it sexually exciting to involve the twitter public in his fetish. Oh yeah and the twitter terfs have to be super annoyed with this tweet, and he is surely loving that attention.

Aunty Everything

Castrate yourself.
kiwifarms.net
Currently, Vancouver schools are closed, people are working from home, self-isolating and social-distancing,,and all sports events, concerts, and large gatherings are canceled. So what is our stunning and brave Oger doing this week? Glad you asked. He is starring in a vanity production, a live theatre show, as himself, of course. (archive)

I assume the Firehall Arts Centre is large enough that the 12 people who show up can sit two arms' lengths away from each other.

1584308321107.png

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net
Currently, Vancouver schools are closed, people are working from home, self-isolating and social-distancing,,and all sports events, concerts, and large gatherings are canceled. So what is our stunning and brave Oger doing this week? Glad you asked. He is starring in a vanity production, a live theatre show, as himself, of course. (archive)

I assume the Firehall Arts Centre is large enough that the 12 people who show up can sit two arms' lengths away from each other.

View attachment 1189577
Thank god that the government didn't cancel a production about troons.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Firehall says they've capped attendance at 70% to allow people to space themselves out. And they're cleaning high-touch surfaces like stair rails between performances. I'd put my head in my hands but I'm trying to train me not to touch my face.

Fraser Health, Yaniv's provider, has charted 73 COVID cases so far, including ones in Surrey and Langley. Inevitably, there will be an exponential uptick soon like that seen in Italy, but I hope not as great a one or as deadly a one.

One little ray of sunshine for Yaniv: The Surrey Vaisakhi Parade, which was scheduled for April 25 in Newton, has been cancelled.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This tweet is a veritable tranny bonanza for Morgane because it serves several purposes for him. First, he is giving the impression that he has given birth, or at least he is attempting to; certainly he must enjoy the possibility of spreading that myth to people who are too dumb to know it's just plain impossible for troons to give birth. But if anyone calls him out for lying because he hasn't given birth, he can smugly correct them with the "gotcha" that he did indeed have an epidural but of course it was for some other purpose than giving birth, "Oh you dear uneducated plebeian, please consider the value in studying up on such matters before publicly commenting on them." Then there are the people who might read that quote and think he is actually a very ugly female rather than a man; he wouldn't mind the ugly part as long as he thought he was able to fool someone. Last but not least, Oger probably also finds it sexually exciting to involve the twitter public in his fetish. Oh yeah and the twitter terfs have to be super annoyed with this tweet, and he is surely loving that attention.
one aspect of some autogynephilia cases is fantasizing about experiencing anatomical events that are reserved for females, this can include medical events. His dumbass thinks epidurals = female experience, when people have them for all sorts of reasons. I think he may have gotten an epidural for a medical reason unrelated to pregnancy. He got a special boner over getting something he psychologically associates with the female exclusive experience of giving birth. Its gross wishful thinking based on a degenerate sexual proclivity. He likes to pretend he is so different from yaniv, but this is exactly the same type of fantasy that jonathan has about tampons and menstruating. It is an impossible thing that he pretends is real so he can jerk off easier.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Firehall says they've capped attendance at 70% to allow people to space themselves out. And they're cleaning high-touch surfaces like stair rails between performances. I'd put my head in my hands but I'm trying to train me not to touch my face.

Fraser Health, Yaniv's provider, has charted 73 COVID cases so far, including ones in Surrey and Langley. Inevitably, there will be an exponential uptick soon like that seen in Italy, but I hope not as great a one or as deadly a one.

One little ray of sunshine for Yaniv: The Surrey Vaisakhi Parade, which was scheduled for April 25 in Newton, has been cancelled.
Considering our medical system is better then in 95% of the world, I'm not too worried. So far we have 300+ infected, 11 recovered fully, and ONE death across the entire nation.

Fuck the fearmongering. I can't even get a roll of fuking teepee unless I go on Amazon and pay a profiteering cockmonkey. but luckily I have a stash, which I never expected to use, but unlike food teepee does not expire.

Never underistmate the panicing buying ability of boomers who don't know any better.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering our medical system is better then in 95% of the world, I'm not too worried. So far we have 300+ infected, 11 recovered fully, and ONE death across the entire nation.
There is not a health system in the world that has the ICU capacity to deal with a widespread coronavirus infection right now. There are no antiviral drugs or vaccines so all that is left is intensive care. Here is italy's timeline, they had their first death on feb 22.

italy.jpg

Oger is a worse politician than I thought to encourage any kind of gathering, considering the evidence of how this virus spreads.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is not a health system in the world that has the ICU capacity to deal with a widespread coronavirus infection right now. There are no antiviral drugs or vaccines so all that is left is intensive care. Here is italy's timeline, they had their first death on feb 22.

View attachment 1189823

Oger is a worse politician than I thought to encourage any kind of gathering, considering the evidence of how this virus spreads.
regular care is good enough. As long as the victim isn't immunocompromised, under 1 year or over 70 years of age, or a heavy smoker, they have almost no chance of dying from this. The regular flu or godbear forbid SARS would be a far greater threat. Shame about Italy, they all smoke like chimneys over there. In Canada, the 1 in 11 death ratio so far will probably end up as 1 per 300. Most 1st world country's results will be similar. Unless you are a risk factor as listed above, or live in a shithole country with no decent care facilities, you are not gonna die from this.

Last edited:

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
People are such gu
regular care is good enough. As long as the victim isn't immunocompromised, under 1 year or over 70 years of age, or a heavy smoker, they have almost no chance of dying from this. The regular flu or godbear forbid SARS would be a far greater threat. Shame about Italy, they all smoke like chimneys over there. In Canada, the 1 in 11 death ratio so far will probably end up as 1 per 300. Most 1st world country's results will be similar. Unless you are a risk factor as listed above, or live in a shithole country with no decent care facilities, you are not gonna die from this.
People are straight up idiots. This is nothing but another strain of the flu--you know, the same thing that kills fifty to seventy thousand Americans EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR, but because someone gave this strain a name the entire civilized world is cutting off its nose to spite its face. This is like AGW in fast-motion. Complet hysteria. People are idiots--straight-up.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
People are straight up idiots. This is nothing but another strain of the flu--you know, the same thing that kills fifty to seventy thousand Americans EVERY SINGLE FUCKING YEAR, but because someone gave this strain a name the entire civilized world is cutting off its nose to spite its face. This is like AGW in fast-motion. Complet hysteria. People are idiots--straight-up.
It's probably not even in the same phylum.