Orbiter Morgane Oger / Ronan Oger - JY frenemy, bad driver who loses every election, sues ppl for misgendering, stalks meghan murphy, EX vp of new dem party

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Morgane Oger most looks like...

• Fred Armisen in drag

Votes: 83 11.4%
  • Austin Powers in drag

Votes: 100 13.8%
  • A bob's burgers character IRL

Votes: 282 38.8%
  • a man

Votes: 261 36.0%

• Total voters

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
regular care is good enough. As long as the victim isn't immunocompromised, under 1 year or over 70 years of age, or a heavy smoker, they have almost no chance of dying from this. The regular flu or godbear forbid SARS would be a far greater threat. Shame about Italy, they all smoke like chimneys over there. In Canada, the 1 in 11 death ratio so far will probably end up as 1 per 300. Most 1st world country's results will be similar. Unless you are a risk factor as listed above, or live in a shithole country with no decent care facilities, you are not gonna die from this.
It's not necessarily about dying - the mortality rate is pretty low compared to the number of confirmed cases, but there is no country in the world that has enough space in ICU to treat wide-scale mass infection (and if people can't get treated mortality rates might increase regardless of risk factors). I think the main point sperginity is making is that its very silly to encourage a public gathering because in general, giving it the potential to spread isn't the best idea. Even if you cut out the factor of hospital space, it doesnt sound like a whole bunch of fun to have coronavirus even if you dont end up pushing up daisies.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not necessarily about dying - the mortality rate is pretty low compared to the number of confirmed cases, but there is no country in the world that has enough space in ICU to treat wide-scale mass infection (and if people can't get treated mortality rates might increase regardless of risk factors). I think the main point sperginity is making is that its very silly to encourage a public gathering because in general, giving it the potential to spread isn't the best idea. Even if you cut out the factor of hospital space, it doesnt sound like a whole bunch of fun to have coronavirus even if you dont end up pushing up daisies.
True, very true. And I apologize for derailing the thread away from the Ogre to the Wu Flu. I won't even wish him a nasty dose of it, or in isolation he'd be on Twatter all day long hanging from the cross and blaming the cishet conspiracy for giving it to him.

Brain Problems

kiwifarms.net
True, very true. And I apologize for derailing the thread away from the Ogre to the Wu Flu. I won't even wish him a nasty dose of it, or in isolation he'd be on Twatter all day long hanging from the cross and blaming the cishet conspiracy for giving it to him.
It's not your fault, it's easy to get mixed up when discussing something that induces intense illness in many that come in contact with it, sometimes resulting in death... And Corona-virus.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1191238
The remaining shows are canceled, but at least we have this lovely photo of the delicate and feminine Oger.
That fucking mid scalp hairline though. Holy shit my sides hurt. That looks like a combover grown out 2 feet long.

He certainly personifies the man in a dress trope.
I'm pretty sure Oger has no self awareness. Either that or his entire existance is based around seeing how far he can push society before he gets pushback.

Me_el_wante_V2.0

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1191238
The remaining shows are canceled, but at least we have this lovely photo of the delicate and feminine Oger.
People paid money to watch him be like that.
You can tell from that singular photo that he sucks at play-acting a transsexual woman just as much as he sucks at play-acting a real woman.

ETA - the gonk dafty is coming for Scotland now, and people are NOT having it

2020-03-17 13.32.31.png

2020-03-17 13.34.10.png

Last edit I swear, but despite Morgane's deep desire for everyone to live under the jackboot of fascism, the LGB alliance are in fact not interfering in anything or acting anywhere near illegally in inviting people to participate in a process the government has asked people to participate in.

Last edited:

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
This
You can tell from that singular photo that he sucks at play-acting a transsexual woman just as much as he sucks at play-acting a real woman.

View attachment 1191776
View attachment 1191778

Last edit I swear, but despite Morgane's deep desire for everyone to live under the jackboot of fascism, the LGB alliance are in fact not interfering in anything or acting anywhere near illegally in inviting people to participate in a process the government has asked people to participate in.
This is narc rage for having his play cancelled.

He really believed that his play was so important to the world should have been an exception. Someone will pay.

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
Wu Flu is good. I prefer Kung-Flu though.

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1191776
View attachment 1191778

There's no danger if Ogre participates and invites his friends worldwide to participate. He doesn't have any friends. Plus, all they need to do is to force troons to declare which biological sex they are with no other options than M or F before than can participate. The troons will never make it past that. Being forced to admit their biological sex is literally violence to them.