Orbiter morons on youtube who talk about chris -

Sackity

Yo, Buddy. Still alive?
kiwifarms.net

This genius has outed @The Captain as the ringleader of the Teen Troon Squad, the master-troll who planted the merge idea in Chris's head, and fuck knows what else
Is this that Dillon fellow? He reuploaded the video and with an added statement that his perception of who The Captain was, was incorrect, and that he believes that someone could be impersonating The Captain as of late.

• Informative
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I really don't know where to post this, and also rate me :late:, if somebody already posted this video. But some guy on youtube interviewed a dude that frequents the End Games store when Chris was still hanging out there, and wasn't banned yet. The video is exceptional cuz you look at this guy's mouth the whole time, but aside from that, just minor new info on Chris's antics and reinforcement that he cannot behave in public.

Apparently Chris likes to throw the fag word and call shit gay when he is mad...
The guy who was doing the interview (Doctor Voice) said in one of the comments that he attempted to contact Liquid, Casey, Megan, Snyder and got ignored. He also tried to contact Anna and Mimms on Facebook but they blocked him. He did say that Anna told him that Chris threatened her and her family.

He thought about contacting Mary Lee Walsh but he was afraid he would get in trouble for trespassing since he still thinks she works at the pvcc.
He even drove to the Fashion Square Mall to talk to Yellow Shirt Guy but was told he no longer worked there.

He also wants to talk to @Alec Benson Leary but the only way he knows to contact him is through Kiwi Farms. He is hesitant to make an account here because he says the site is super sketch.
Basically, he knows he touched the doo doo and is afraid of getting doxxed.

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
The video doesn't work.
Oh wow a new video better check it out, wait just kidding there's no archive.
Yeah, I fucked up and didn't archive- my bad. He re-uploaded with a few seconds editted out- but most of what he said about Captain is still in there.

http://archive.li/Rm7kd

Is this that Dillon fellow? He reuploaded the video and with an added statement that his perception of who The Captain was, was incorrect, and that he believes that someone could be impersonating The Captain as of late.

Not Dillion, "GiBi". I've checked through a few of his other videos, and he just seems to make up half of what he says about Chris. Even compared to other Youtubers who talk about Chris, he's a complete sped.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRtQbtFUHpWd3_UfSrnVoA

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
He also wants to talk to @Alec Benson Leary but the only way he knows to contact him is through Kiwi Farms. He is hesitant to make an account here because he says the site is super sketch.
Basically, he knows he touched the doo doo and is afraid of getting doxxed.
I don't know what this is and only came in because I was tagged but if it's some sperg who wants another interview or something, tell him that's stupid and boring.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino