Orbiter morons on youtube who talk about chris -

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What happened to that big weeen who decided to have a virtual firing squad shoot a image of Chris as a way to end the video?

nonoseacrest

Chris is a TV Show that we all can't stop watching
kiwifarms.net
GiBi is honestly my favorite Chris youtuber because he is so frequently wrong that it becomes a fun party game to watch with other Chris knowledgeable friends!
Gibi sounds like he's 15 or 16 years old. He seems to think he knows it all when it comes to Chris, but in fact he actually seems to be fairly new to the art that is Christory. I believe he is a bit too concerned with Chris' safety around the trolls, when he's gone through this for years. Although, his dive into the reasoning of the Merge was quite interesting.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Gibi sounds like he's 15 or 16 years old. He seems to think he knows it all when it comes to Chris, but in fact he actually seems to be fairly new to the art that is Christory. I believe he is a bit too concerned with Chris' safety around the trolls, when he's gone through this for years. Although, his dive into the reasoning of the Merge was quite interesting.
He mentioned being in college so he's probably like 19 or so.

That said even with how misinformed he is and his absurd leaps of logic, he's still better than at least 2/3 of the posters on this board.

nonoseacrest

Chris is a TV Show that we all can't stop watching
kiwifarms.net
He mentioned being in college so he's probably like 19 or so.

That said even with how misinformed he is and his absurd leaps of logic, he's still better than at least 2/3 of the posters on this board.
You have a point, and I must agree that his Chris content is actually pretty enjoyable, pretty much the only thing he's known for, and he knows this.

• Agree
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Jane Lane

Are VPN IPs & burner e-mails the best you can do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You probably have this guy already, but I can't see a post on him.

There's a closeted homosexual who goes by Smoky Chris. He's uploaded his magnum opus, which he thinks will get him acclaim.

He also runs a Twitter, which he thinks validates his existence, on which he posts like a shitty facsimile of Liquid Chris.

He also likes to stroke GiBi's tiny genitals.shitty_knockoff_sucking_ween_dick.jpg

Here he is, denying he's a sad, little man.shitty_knockoff_denies_being_a_ween.jpg

Below is a collection of his tweets, where he shows his true self and then puts on a facade to try and lure Chris into a false sense of security.shitty_knockoff_wax_on_wax_off.png

In short, he's a flaming queer. I would have archived the tweets he made, but lol, archive.li died.

Seven Inches

Don't hate the pickle, hate the game.
kiwifarms.net
BasedShaman is at least very pleasant to watch and listen to, and he intersperses it with his own commentary and opinions. Unlike others like GiBi, he's not a try hard that overanalyzes the hell out of everything. He's also refreshingly positive and level headed, if not sometimes overly generous with his positivity.

Doesn't hurt that his voice is also the equivalent of a brain massage.

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
BasedShaman is at least very pleasant to watch and listen to, and he intersperses it with his own commentary and opinions. Unlike others like GiBi, he's not a try hard that overanalyzes the hell out of everything. He's also refreshingly positive and level headed, if not sometimes overly generous with his positivity.

Doesn't hurt that his voice is also the equivalent of a brain massage.
To each his own. To me he's a try hard who knows what brings views.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
A try hard who knows what brings views? That’s an oxymoron. In other words, while Shaman may not be for everybody he
If he knows what brings views and does it consistently, wouldn’t that make him the opposite of what a try hard is?

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
A try hard who knows what brings views? That’s an oxymoron. In other words, while Shaman may not be for everybody he

If he knows what brings views and does it consistently, wouldn’t that make him the opposite of what a try hard is?
Mabey i should have been more clear on what i mean. IMO he is a try hard because he tries hard to be that soothing bro who is such a positive nancy. To me that translates as a try hard attention whore who brings nothing to the table but knows what brings views.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino