Orbiter morons on youtube who talk about chris -

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
Nick Robinson, man responsible for finding the most obscure Nintendo character with zero results on Google, made a follow up video where he briefly interviews Chris.

Context is probably needed to fully understand CWC's inclusion, but I appreciated how cordial Nick was to him. Time stamp is included if people dont want to watch the whole thing

Time stamp: 7:50

Link to the video

OrsonZedd

kiwifarms.net
The long story short is we believed, incorrectly apparently, that Chris paid full price for all the games in Rusty's Real Deal Baseball when it came out which (could have) made him the first person outside of Nintendo to encounter a character who only appears in this game when you don't haggle the prices down.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Ass Log is back? Did that fat autistic furry pedofork lose his state assigned tard job or something?

I don't believe a word of what he says otherwise.

• Feels
Reactions: anameisaname

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't call these guys morons per say, but I feel like this may count..even though its actually a pretty decent summary of chris-chan
This is off of the cumtown podcast episode 28, honestly its funny seeing them react to it:
Edit: Link to complete discussion, which includes nice look back at how the internet in 2000s was meaner and not trying to hide it, instead of just pretending to care about someone when they laughed at them.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: anameisaname

Sheriff of CWCville

THREAT ASSESSMENT: deadly force is authorized
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't call these guys morons per say, but I feel like this may count..even though its actually a pretty decent summary of chris-chan
This is off of the cumtown podcast episode 28, honestly its funny seeing them react to it:
Edit: Link to complete discussion, which includes nice look back at how the internet in 2000s was meaner and not trying to hide it, instead of just pretending to care about someone when they laughed at them.
Cum Town gang seem like good guys tbh, I'm OK with this.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if this guy "Smokey Chris" has been mentioned.This vid on Mike "The Kike" Snyder is a good catch up.

Snyder is a big meanie (with a hook nose)
he's a completely exceptional himself there should be a hall of infamy for them. does any of their content add anything? at least geno keeps his opinions to himself. wew lad a six + part video on Megan isn't that how this all began?

Is this guy Megan’s first alog or something?
id have to say yes. since chris doesn't count as an alog.

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino