Orbiter morons on youtube who talk about chris -

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Ass Log is back? Did that fat autistic furry pedofork lose his state assigned tard job or something?

I don't believe a word of what he says otherwise.

• Feels
Reactions: anameisaname

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't call these guys morons per say, but I feel like this may count..even though its actually a pretty decent summary of chris-chan
This is off of the cumtown podcast episode 28, honestly its funny seeing them react to it:
Edit: Link to complete discussion, which includes nice look back at how the internet in 2000s was meaner and not trying to hide it, instead of just pretending to care about someone when they laughed at them.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: anameisaname

Sheriff of CWCville

THREAT ASSESSMENT: deadly force is authorized
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't call these guys morons per say, but I feel like this may count..even though its actually a pretty decent summary of chris-chan
This is off of the cumtown podcast episode 28, honestly its funny seeing them react to it:
Edit: Link to complete discussion, which includes nice look back at how the internet in 2000s was meaner and not trying to hide it, instead of just pretending to care about someone when they laughed at them.
Cum Town gang seem like good guys tbh, I'm OK with this.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Dunno if this guy "Smokey Chris" has been mentioned.This vid on Mike "The Kike" Snyder is a good catch up.

Snyder is a big meanie (with a hook nose)
he's a completely exceptional himself there should be a hall of infamy for them. does any of their content add anything? at least geno keeps his opinions to himself. wew lad a six + part video on Megan isn't that how this all began?

Is this guy Megan’s first alog or something?
id have to say yes. since chris doesn't count as an alog.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net

Deadpool

Magneto was right.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Smokey chris is my fav, He's got some music editing and narration choices other than that keeps it all factual/neutral.

Latest video: Chris's "decides megan is a troll" saga, part 5 of history of megan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4zNB_drfz0&t=730s
That series is fucking stupid because it includes people that clearly weren't trolls. Including people that were justifiably pissed about shit Chris had done to them. All he's doing is trying to ride the coat tails of Geno's documentary, even the opening is clearly a rip off.

Tags
None