Orbiter morons on youtube who talk about chris -

Deadpool

This avatar is mine now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Smokey chris is my fav, He's got some music editing and narration choices other than that keeps it all factual/neutral.

Latest video: Chris's "decides megan is a troll" saga, part 5 of history of megan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4zNB_drfz0&t=730s
That series is fucking stupid because it includes people that clearly weren't trolls. Including people that were justifiably pissed about shit Chris had done to them. All he's doing is trying to ride the coat tails of Geno's documentary, even the opening is clearly a rip off.

troon patrol

Nazi Ghost of Scott Weiland
kiwifarms.net
That series is fucking stupid because it includes people that clearly weren't trolls. Including people that were justifiably pissed about shit Chris had done to them. All he's doing is trying to ride the coat tails of Geno's documentary, even the opening is clearly a rip off.
Well yeah, you're aboslutely right about the intro, it should be someting like "these are the people unfortunate enough to cross paths with chris" not "trolls" but from chris's POV everyone is a troll.

brombeer

Sperg / n00b
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah, you're aboslutely right about the intro, it should be someting like "these are the people unfortunate enough to cross paths with chris" not "trolls" but from chris's POV everyone is a troll.
Yes, the name references to the fact Chris sees everybody as a troll....

As for the Geno comparison, except for some structural similarities maybe?, they both approach the subject from a different angle. Could you elaborate on that?

Deadpool

This avatar is mine now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, the name references to the fact Chris sees everybody as a troll....

As for the Geno comparison, except for some structural similarities maybe?, they both approach the subject from a different angle. Could you elaborate on that?
Listen to both intros and tell me he's not imitating Geno.

Reactions: anameisaname

Deadpool

This avatar is mine now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh see what you mean now, yes, the first twoo episodes did that....

the last 5 or 6 use the animation and the poem as intro....
Maybe I'll try to watch the first few again and give it another chance. First time it just seemed like an overt case of trying to ride Geno's coattails. Honestly I'm not even white knighting for Geno. His documentaries are entertaining but still just reading the cwcki

• Informative

brombeer

Sperg / n00b
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'll try to watch the first few again and give it another chance. First time it just seemed like an overt case of trying to ride Geno's coattails. Honestly I'm not even white knighting for Geno. His documentaries are entertaining but still just reading the cwcki
Gotta start somewhere..... beneath the bridge doesn't use the same structure as the cwcki, it tries to focus on everything surrounding Chris without Chris actually being the main focus of the narrative,
But your mileage may vary....

Just reading cwcki articles on video is kinda sad and lazy content imo.... they don't add anything to the material. Same goes for those weird tts-redit readings th

• Optimistic

Deadpool

This avatar is mine now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta start somewhere..... beneath the bridge doesn't use the same structure as the cwcki, it tries to focus on everything surrounding Chris without Chris actually being the main focus of the narrative,
But your mileage may vary....

Just reading cwcki articles on video is kinda sad and lazy content imo.... they don't add anything to the material. Same goes for those weird tts-redit readings th
I don't mind the reading the cwcki type documentaries because I can listen to them as background noise when I'm cleaning or gaming. Entertaining enough but nothing I have to pay too much attention to.

desven

Snoopy 2009
kiwifarms.net
Smokey chris is my fav, He's got some music editing and narration choices other than that keeps it all factual/neutral.

Latest video: Chris's "decides megan is a troll" saga, part 5 of history of megan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4zNB_drfz0&t=730s

The few videos I watched he basically just said “yeah the year is something and this happened in the world while Chris was being trolled” which didn't really get my attention, because besides reading the wiki and spending 5 minutes talking about non-related things, he says nothing new. But this video seems different, so I'll try watch.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't mind the reading the cwcki type documentaries because I can listen to them as background noise when I'm cleaning or gaming. Entertaining enough but nothing I have to pay too much attention to.
People also often miss the point that these documentaries are condensed versions of Christory for people who haven't read the CWCki. Geno's documentary is compiled from the CWCki and Chris's videos and serves as an introduction to Christory for a general audience who have never seen either. I wasn't following Chris during the classic sagas, so it's a summary of the highlights of that time.

heathercho

정말로? Yes! Okey dokey yo.
kiwifarms.net
@The American Hedgehog

Transgender youtuber Rose of Dawn does a pretty interesting Christorical summary and assessment on Chris' "Transness" for her Pillars of the Community series. It makes a good contrast to her Jonathan Yaniv videos, in that Chris at least, is a sympathetic character.

She's not a "moron on YT", but I thought it'd be worth a look for people. It's even handed and fair towards Chris, even though her final conclusion is that he isn't trans.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
@The American Hedgehog

Transgender youtuber Rose of Dawn does a pretty interesting Christorical summary and assessment on Chris' "Transness" for her Pillars of the Community series. It makes a good contrast to her Jonathan Yaniv videos, in that Chris at least, is a sympathetic character.

She's not a "moron on YT", but I thought it'd be worth a look for people. It's even handed and fair towards Chris, even though her final conclusion is that he isn't trans.
I usually enjoy her videos. She clearly puts a lot into her "Pillars of the Community" series which seems more like mini-documentaries. Good video.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino