• Ninja But Not A Ninja

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Kurtis Stryker

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
The Hollywood asshole turned defender of earth is back and with the possibly the best fatality i've seen yet
I also love his mime counter-stance and stunt double assist, not to mention that product placement in his victory pose! Super happy with the presentation on Johnny, he's easily my favorite of MK11's roster so far (even though I aready loved what they did with Baraka).

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Upside: Johnny Cage is back and looking as fun to play as ever. Absolutely loving all the callbacks in his moveset.

Downside: The eventual video from Game Theorists and similar ilk claiming that MK has been in fact been just a movie this entire time because of Johnny Cage's fatality.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
I was literally preparing to eat a burger as soon I saw the trailer dropped.

Truly a moment of serendipity. I'm really digging Cage's moveset here. You can feel his personality shining through his new moves. The most the previous games had was the Nut Punch, but now it's like Cage's flashiness oozes out of his techniques, like the Ninja Mime counter and the literal stunt double.

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
More base roster leaks:

EDIT: LOL at the uploader of this vid not immediately associating "KIT" with Kitana.

Thexenoclop

kiwifarms.net
New trailer just dropped this time focusing on the story which I hopes turn out to be good but if not I atleast hope for some good interaction between the past and present meeting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N69n7uPTisc
Also three characters are back
The outworld gunslinger: Erron Black
The daughter of Johnney cage and Sonya blade: Cassie Cage
Special ops: Jacqueline briggs
and personally the fatalites they showed were alright

NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting how the Benevolent Raiden and Light Raiden are a focus.

Also does this confirm the whole Deception/Armageddon arc this would've been likely comparable to?

Thexenoclop

kiwifarms.net
Interesting how the Benevolent Raiden and Light Raiden are a focus.

Also does this confirm the whole Deception/Armageddon arc this would've been likely comparable to?
Honestly I just those two get a lot of screen time because I really want to see how an uncourrpeted raiden who still have faith in the elder gods reacts to the actions of his more extreme future self

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
So glad they've fixed a lot of the faces, expecially those of Sonya and Cassie. Also, it's really interesting that Shao Khan will apparently play a big role in the story mode despite being a pre-order exclusive character. Hopefully he'll face off against Kotal, some Khan on Khan action would be dope.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. 0

ShittyRecolor

kiwifarms.net
A video featuring Cassie's other fatality:

Is it just me or does Cassie's smile at the end come off as a lot more unsettling than the fatality itself? She kinda looks like a THOT version of Annie Wilkes. The post-fatality slow motion is cool when the characters are doing crazy shit (like Scorpion's pose after cutting his foe in half), but not-so-cool when it almost-freezes on human faces.

Speaking of which, with how much slower and footsy-heavy the gameplay's gonna be compared to the emphasis on rushdown and combos in 2011 and X, I kinda wish they'd cut back on the epic slo-mo. Seeing Crushing Blows and Fatal Blows for the first couple times is gonna be awesome, but with all the bullet-time shenanigans they will slow down the already more methodical gameplay a little too much if you ask me. Kinda wish there was an option disable the slo-mo on them.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino