Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Kurtis Stryker

Votes: 20 13.5%

• Total voters

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not a big fan of MK but I'd give the upcoming one a shot so long as it has Sub-Zero. Also more likely to buy it because it's making some spergs (anti-sjw's) bitch about how the female characters aren't in sexy costumes (One Angry Gamer's sperging hard over it that his autism is convincing me to buy the game).

I'd fuck Cassie.
Why fuck Cassie when you could fuck Sub-Zero aka best ninja?

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
Johnny Cage really steals the show in this game, I think MK11's gonna be worth it just for him.
I really like how much these recent games have been developing Johnny in particular. Before MK9, he was just a side character that wore douchey sunglasses. MK9 actually gave him a personality and turned him into both effective comic relief and a cool protagonist, especially in X.

Gorosaurus

WE CAN'T ALL LICK DICK IN THE SAME CRANBERRY BOG
kiwifarms.net
I'm just happy they brought my girl Skarlet back. Much more fleshed out. Johnny Cage has reached a point of character development I thought would never happen. From side guy that dies to a true favorite among fans. Helps that his revealed fatality is so fucking good.

ETA: also fuck I love Kabal

Mathas

Fiend Seeker
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised no one is talking about the MK11 stress test stuff.
I know there isn't a ton to talk about yet since it's not even in a "real" beta, but it's looking pretty good.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

don't step on me
kiwifarms.net
I'm not so hot on Erron Black showing his face, I really liked him as a mysterious stranger. He and Devora was probably my favorite new characters.

MK9 was so good, it was one of those things where when you see the solution you can't imagine what the problem was, like inventing the wheel. The way they did the story mode was so obviously the right way to do it that everyone before them looks stupid.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
I'm not so hot on Erron Black showing his face, I really liked him as a mysterious stranger. He and Devora was probably my favorite new characters.
I disagree, only because other masked ninajs have shown their faces and their still pretty cool. Also I'm hoping he looks like Arthur Morgan.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino