Mosque shooting in Oslo leaves one injured - Philip Manshaus fails to live up to Daddy Tarrant

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
Poster name is Philip Manshaus, from Oslo, Norway.
x-post to shots fired with his pictures because I am exceptional and don't know where to organize everything (mods halp <3)

A shooting inside a Mosque in the Norwegian capital Oslo on Saturday has left one person injured, police said.
The shooting occurred at the al-Noor Islamic center in Baerum, a suburb in Oslo.
Police said a suspect had been arrested and there was no indication more people were involved, the Agence France-Presse news agency reported.
"One person is shot. The severity of that person's injuries is unknown. One suspect is arrested. The police are working at the location," Oslo police posted on Twitter.
Police said they had no information about the suspect, other than he was described as "white."
"One of our members has been shot by a white man with a helmet and uniform," Irfan Mushtaq, head of the mosque, told local paper Budstikka.
https://endchan.xyz/pol/res/73841.html
More to come ...
endchan thread (now dead)
DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190810123857.png

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190810130148.png

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20190810130158.png
ARCHIVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN BEFORE ITS TAKEN DOWN

Last edited:

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot of the Facebook page that was linked to on Endchan
View attachment 884195
One of his favorite Facebook pages is called "NO to sex, YES to Jesus".

The Imgur link doesn't seem to have been archived properly http://archive.li/lyYEC but the images are still up
I updated OP with link to images (now hosted on here).

edit JOURNALISTS ITS BEEN A WEEK STOP CONTACTING ME YEESH

Last edited:

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
I tried calling Norwegian police to report him as soon as I saw the thread, they transferred me three times, and then just told me to call the FBI, and literally as soon as I hang up the news article gets posted :/
You did what you could. I’m not surprised tbh - Swedish/Norwegian mentality is that ‘that kind of thing doesn’t happen here.’ Except it does.

Thanksforpostingdude

Dammit Stormy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I tried calling Norwegian police to report him as soon as I saw the thread, they transferred me three times, and then just told me to call the FBI, and literally as soon as I hang up the news article gets posted :/
You did what you could. lol @ "just call the FBI" though. They're lucky if they get out of this with no dead bodies, due to their own negligence when people call in to report shit.

BlancoMailo

kiwifarms.net

I think they took that "America is the world's police" thing a bit too literally.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net
He was interviewed for this article four years ago http://archive.li/szfWN
öklklökö.png

>Young people want to be taken seriously
Obviously, the best way of doing that is to shoot up a mosque
You did what you could. I’m not surprised tbh - Swedish/Norwegian mentality is that ‘that kind of thing doesn’t happen here.’ Except it does.
This is totally accurate. It's been over two years since Stockholm got the truck of peace treatment and a good bunch of our politicians and journalists are still stuck in the "We were naive... and we're going to keep being naive some more!" phase

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino