Mosque shooting in Oslo leaves one injured - Philip Manshaus fails to live up to Daddy Tarrant

Our news are reporting that a person has been found dead in a house/apartment (not specified) nearby, and that police are saying it is connected to the shooting.

"The area where the dead person was found was closed off just before 10 PM Saturday night, and large police vans are blocking the entry to the house. Just before 10 PM, two people were taken away by healtcare personell, accorting to NRKs reporter. Oslo police have charged a man in his 20s for attempted murder after alleged shooting in or close to a mosque in Bærum. The police say to NRK that they have found several weapons inside the mosque. The police now think that the incident in the mosque is conncected to a death in a house close to the mosqe. The police will hold a press conference about the incident at 11 PM".

The place where the dead person was found is called Snaret, and address services tell me someone by the same last name lives there.

Edit: real estate information I was able to find tells me that most likely someone a bit older lives there - the house has not changed owners since 1953.

Last edited:

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am utterly disgusted. This have to be the mot limp dick attempt to commit terror I have ever seen. And now our media is probably going to grind on about this loser for months to come. I get that some people don't like Islam. But going to a Mosque nearly empty on a saturday? It's sort of like going to church on a Monday.

I am utterly disgusted. This have to be the mot limp dick attempt to commit terror I have ever seen. And now our media is probably going to grind on about this loser for months to come. I get that some people don't like Islam. But going to a Mosque nearly empty on a saturday? It's sort of like going to church on a Monday.

Or blowing up government offices at 3.30 PM on a Friday in the middle of fellesferien :biggrin:

dagbladet

kiwifarms.net
I tried calling Norwegian police to report him as soon as I saw the thread, they transferred me three times, and then just told me to call the FBI, and literally as soon as I hang up the news article gets posted :/
The police didn´t confirm this for a long time, first recently they confirmed that yes, they actually got multiple tips about it.

Last edited:
I REALLY should be sleeping, but just posting this real quick:

"A picture is getting clear of the charged Philip Manshaus already. Sources Resett has talked to in the family's closest circle can tell that Philip Manshaus' mother took her own life for approximately 15 years ago. The three sons, whereof Philip was the youngest, have allegedly spent a lot of time playing in their rooms at home in Eiksmarka in Bærum. The family's finances were always good, but it was said that the childre got little attention at home.

A boy in the neighborhood who does not wish to be identified says that people wondered about Philip's behavior".

A word about the source: Resett is NOT a mainstream media source, it is commonly called a "far right website", but it is usually accurate in cases like this.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
Would love to read @wylfım's story in detail how police reacted.
Really isn't much to tell. I ended up struggling through Google translate for a while to finally find a number to contact, they transferred me around a bit, and when I got to the final person he listened to me for a while but ended up just saying to call the FBI since I'm in the States. If I had to speculate I would say he was slightly frustrated with the language barrier, I had to spell out the URL phonetically, and phone calls aren't exactly very clear.
Everyone was polite and professional, just seems odd to me that they would transfer a report on a threat in their jurisdiction to a country out of it :/

Because I'm not an oogabooga, duh *yawn*
I talked to a friend first (I don't have facebook, I wanted to have him check the FB to see if it was a LARP or not, because endchan), and he ended up convincing me we should call someone. That's too complicated for an OP so I just simplified to 'I', though. Mostly he was afraid of failure-to-act laws, and a guilty conscience.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net
According to this article: https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-person-injured-shooting-norway-154835785.html there were only 3 people in the mosque when numbnuts attacked.

Only three people were present in the mosque at the time of the attack, preparing for Sunday's celebration of the Eid-al-Adha festival, which up to 1,000 people had been expected to attend, mosque spokesman Waheed Ahmed told Reuters.

Imagine showing up in swat gear with numerous weapons and getting owned by only 3 people.

ButterFings

kiwifarms.net
Really isn't much to tell. I ended up struggling through Google translate for a while to finally find a number to contact, they transferred me around a bit, and when I got to the final person he listened to me for a while but ended up just saying to call the FBI since I'm in the States. If I had to speculate I would say he was slightly frustrated with the language barrier, I had to spell out the URL phonetically, and phone calls aren't exactly very clear.
Everyone was polite and professional, just seems odd to me that they would transfer a report on a threat in their jurisdiction to a country out of it :/
Police probably didn’t even know what to think of the call, assuming your number would have likely appeared as an international number for them.

They may have expectations for the source of such information to come locally before it arrives internationally.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
Police probably even didn’t know what to think of the call, assuming your number would have likely appeared as an international number for them.

They may have expectations for the source of such information to come locally before it arrives internationally.
Money says the guy was an infinitychan refugee that fled to endchan. Constant media spergout and liberal agenda-pushing just confirms people's worldviews. And yeah given that on the thread there was nothing but his FB and name, they couldn't have done anything even if they had followed through, but at least they would be more alert than usual.

Multiculturalism will never work out peacefully, and the harder it's shoved down onto people, the harder the pushback will become. The left is the demise of their own narrative.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino