Mosque shooting in Oslo leaves one injured - Philip Manshaus fails to live up to Daddy Tarrant

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So most likely she either tried to stop him in their home, or this fuckwit was low enough to kill his own stepsister due to racism. Sadly the prisons in Norway are quite peaceful.
I can assure you that people that are as high profile as him and kill his little sister will not have a good time in a norwegian prison. A failed mosk attack sure, i think that would have been accepted. But not killing a minor for your own selfish motives.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet is now naming him. Guess the cat is out of the bag. He has refused to give a statement to the police. It has been confirmed that the woman killed was his step-sister, age 17.

Oh and apparently he is loaded with money - the same newspaper is reporting that he is a "fortune of millions". Probably inherited money.
This is why rich people dying have to give all their money to me would solve a lot of problems

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net
Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet is now naming him. Guess the cat is out of the bag. He has refused to give a statement to the police. It has been confirmed that the woman killed was his step-sister, age 17.

Oh and apparently he is loaded with money - the same newspaper is reporting that he is a "fortune of millions". Probably inherited money.
Could he be closely related to this guy? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Edwin_Manshaus

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BSV

KikeKiller1488

HuWHITE Christian Supremacist
kiwifarms.net
Why would that reeeetard snownigger stream to facebook? They'd just shut down his stream and delete his account. Now we can't view the footage he recorded on his GoPro.

PSA: Never stream on kikebook!

(Also, waiting for Varg's Norse opinion on this whole situation)

1564287136916.jpg

Gromitandwallace

kiwifarms.net
endchan is owned by hotwheel's friends?
Yeah, at least that's what I heard. It was proposed as an alternative option on zeronet, but someone mentioned on how one of his friends was running it so it wasn't a good option. Maybe it's some deep lore stuff. idk right now.
Like Mark Mann.

wylfım

To live a lie, or die in a dream?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, at least that's what I heard. It was proposed as an alternative option on zeronet, but someone mentioned on how one of his friends was running it so it wasn't a good option. Maybe it's some deep lore stuff. idk right now.
Like Mark Mann.
Zeronet is cucked btw, endchan looks like the best mainstream chan alternative left right now.
There are others but I'm not dropping urls in this place, too many people, especially with the 8chan refugee crisis ongoing, and I don't want to fuck up the one last haven I know of.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Gromitandwallace

kiwifarms.net
Zeronet is cucked btw, endchan looks like the best mainstream chan alternative left right now.
There are others but I'm not dropping urls in this place, too many people, especially with the 8chan refugee crisis ongoing, and I don't want to fuck up the one last haven I know of.
Mark-Honorary Aryan.JPG
ay. I get that. Thanks though. I'll wait a bit for settling on one. It's too chaotic right now. I guess we can always let Mark take care of things.

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
So basically this kid might have actually had a chance to succeed if he had done some research on his target and attacked the next day? I'm sure a simple Google search would have provided the info for this big celebration they had planned, with over 1,000 people expected to attend. This just makes the failure that much more spectacular.

(s)tori

kiwifarms.net
So basically this kid might have actually had a chance to succeed if he had done some research on his target and attacked the next day? I'm sure a simple Google search would have provided the info for this big celebration they had planned, with over 1,000 people expected to attend. This just makes the failure that much more spectacular.
Apparently there had been a planned event in the Mosque that day for children. They ended their event close to half an hour earlier, and I can only assume the perpetrator was planning to meet them on their way out from the event

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Apparently there had been a planned event in the Mosque that day for children. They ended their event close to half an hour earlier, and I can only assume the perpetrator was planning to meet them on their way out from the event
Damn, that makes it a lot less funny. I'm very glad he didn't run into a bunch of muslim children on his way in. Can you imagine the screeching if he had mowed down 20 mini-kebabs?

felt1234

kiwifarms.net
Really isn't much to tell. I ended up struggling through Google translate for a while to finally find a number to contact, they transferred me around a bit, and when I got to the final person he listened to me for a while but ended up just saying to call the FBI since I'm in the States. If I had to speculate I would say he was slightly frustrated with the language barrier, I had to spell out the URL phonetically, and phone calls aren't exactly very clear.
Everyone was polite and professional, just seems odd to me that they would transfer a report on a threat in their jurisdiction to a country out of it :/

Because I'm not an oogabooga, duh *yawn*
I talked to a friend first (I don't have facebook, I wanted to have him check the FB to see if it was a LARP or not, because endchan), and he ended up convincing me we should call someone. That's too complicated for an OP so I just simplified to 'I', though. Mostly he was afraid of failure-to-act laws, and a guilty conscience.
Hi there, I am a journalist from Reuters News. Would you like to have a chat? I think the point you are making here is important. Send me an email and we can take it from there.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino