Most autistic loveshy award 2015 -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Who is the most autistic loveshy

• MRZ

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • ThonisSH

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • Marjan Siklic

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • hood CASH

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Kent

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters

nude tayne

kiwifarms.net
insanity and interactivity that Thonis had.
i would argue that kent was/is VERY interactive, you just had to be someone he had identified as worthy of his vitriol

just about every regular in the kent thread has multiple PMs from kent full of bizarre rage and threats of WWE wrestling moves

BUT for the purposes of this thread kent isn't actually the most autistic. kent's behavior is probably mediated by autism but isn't rooted in it

Aaron

Living in Kent Paradise
kiwifarms.net
As someone who posts almost exclusively in the Kent thread, anyone who voted for Kent has no idea what they're talking about. MRZ (who I voted for), Marjan, and Thonis are in a completely different world of autism.

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
I was very torn between Pedonis and hood cash.

Hood cash brought the funny with his adorable (and fail-tastic) attempts to troll (Not to mention his chimpouts when we'd mock him and when his troll plans would bomb)

On the other hand....Pedonis is Pedonis. Just when you think he can't get anymore pathetic and lolcowish, he proves us wrong.

In the end, I gave the slight edge (and vote) to Pedonis.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And who the fuck are you? I meant some of these disgusting slut and nigger defending imbeciles I know. Btw, serious question - since even one of the comments here acknowledges you're not voting for actual autism (which would be silly in any case, given most of the candidates aren't even autistic) what are you voting for? Who you like the least? Who you remember the most? Who was most whiny and ridiculous? Who you found most repulsive?

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And who the fuck are you? I meant some of these disgusting slut and nigger defending imbeciles I know. Btw, serious question - since even one of the comments here acknowledges you're not voting for actual autism (which would be silly in any case, given most of the candidates aren't even autistic) what are you voting for? Who you like the least? Who you remember the most? Who was most whiny and ridiculous? Who you found most repulsive?
...all of the above?

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
Translation: "Please vote for me U GUIZE"

Lalala

Just here to see the circus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry sweetcakes but coming in here and chimping out won't gain you extra votes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino