Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is for posting the most autistic purchase you've made in recent history. I'll start because why the hell not

I somewhat recently purchased a VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick from VirPil that took 6 months to get here, because whenever I buy anything from Russia, Ukraine, Hungary or Poland thats how long it always takes to clear customs.

It was worth the $450 I spent after shipping and taxes, it is by far the best piece of home flight sim equipment I have ever owned. The tactile feedback is exactly what I like, where it gets stiffer as you get to the edge of the limits. Perfectly milled parts means the cams have no unnatural "bumps" that throw off control and the sensors are on par with the ones a lot of modern fly-by-wire aircraft have. I've particularly enjoyed it in DCS and ARMA 3 as it lets you really have precision control of your aircraft/chopper in a way I haven't had with high end sticks from CH, Logitech and Thrustmaster.

Also pictured, my bitchin helmet stand.

So c'mon and share your autism with the class

Last edited:

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bunch of military load-bearing stuff
it's mostly for my camping trip but I'm going to look like a sped if I don't carry enough brightly-coloured stuff
Molle is so fucking useful. I wish I had stolen some for myself on my way out because its just great for camping and hiking

Vrakks

Please... I go by Gold Diamond now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Molle is so fucking useful. I wish I had stolen some for myself on my way out because its just great for camping and hiking
The only MOLLE stuff was a belt and a bunch of pouches, I also got a harness for the belt and a massive rucksack. I can strap my tent to the belt tho so it's super easy on my shoulders compared to last time

Spl00gies

~doot doot~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cute, based, loaded lil raspberry pi hiding inside a tiny nes console casing. The buttons work and it's USB compatible with pretty much any controller. It's neat.

Source of my avi.

It's pretty loaded with all the retro games from a broad range of platforms and old consoles/arcade games that I wanted to piss about with again. Wouldn't have paid the advertised price - would have attempted to make my own but had a discount and felt lazy.

It's also got a bunch a bunch of unreleased games, foreign releases, unofficial releases, games prototypes and funny ROM hacks - the best of which easily being 'Abnormal Family - Butt Babies and Tranny Tramps'; a hack for the Sega Genesis.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino