Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My fiancé offered to buy me a mug. I picked out this.
Screenshot_20220621-193446_Chrome.jpg

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Closed for summer
kiwifarms.net
At the check out at a variety/hardware store I stood and looked at a Philips electrical razor blade that they had. It wasn't like those old Gillette handles that vibrated for some reason, the kind that men hated, this was more of a trimmer/razor hybrid. Since I was going to cut off my beard I was going to buy something at some point and I hate those little trimmer things on electrical razors to cut things down before shaving can be done and the Philips product promised to work on any length of hair.
Here's a selfie of me shaving
81lT6GxoauL._SL1500.jpg
So far it's pretty decent, it easily gets to the hair under the nose and the ridges around the lips.

PipTheAlchemist

kiwifarms.net
At the check out at a variety/hardware store I stood and looked at a Philips electrical razor blade that they had. It wasn't like those old Gillette handles that vibrated for some reason, the kind that men hated, this was more of a trimmer/razor hybrid. Since I was going to cut off my beard I was going to buy something at some point and I hate those little trimmer things on electrical razors to cut things down before shaving can be done and the Philips product promised to work on any length of hair.
Here's a selfie of me shaving
View attachment 3415191
So far it's pretty decent, it easily gets to the hair under the nose and the ridges around the lips.
Shit. I use this exact same thing to shave my crusty neckbeard

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Finally gave enough of a fuck today and used my regular umbrella for shade in the sun. And I were less hot.
Originally planned to buy one from Coolibar, but reviews were better on this. I prefer the Chinese paper parasol style though
61zA7gnO2SS._AC_UX679_.jpg

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
I took over 5 pounds of jelly beans of three types, spiced, licorice (I can handle the black,) and regular and mixed them all together into a huge pile for random snacking. Halloween and Christmas candy day is for me, every day if I choose. I'm just that sweet... and autistic.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Closed for summer
kiwifarms.net
I took over 5 pounds of jelly beans of three types, spiced, licorice (I can handle the black,) and regular and mixed them all together into a huge pile for random snacking. Halloween and Christmas candy day is for me, every day if I choose. I'm just that sweet... and autistic.
put the bag in the sun

then cut it like steaks of beef

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Put your own toppings on them, to make them not taste like cardboard.
I do that with lesser pizzas. This brand? They are so good the only thing I do is put hot sauce on only one piece and the rest of the pizza carries the day. They are that good. (And I just want a little bit of hot sauce at the time.)

Brain Power

Biggest daddy issues in Node 08.
kiwifarms.net
I don't like Apple too much, but I got an Ipad Pro because Android tablets are just not very good. It was the last unit they had at the store, and even with the pencil, it somehow costed less than a Samsung Galaxy Tab s8 Ultra with the same amount of memory.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like Apple too much, but I got an Ipad Pro because Android tablets are just not very good. It was the last unit they had at the store, and even with the pencil, it somehow costed less than a Samsung Galaxy Tab s8 Ultra with the same amount of memory.
In general, anything Android gets veeery slow after some time. iOs does not slow down that much, iOs updates for much longer than Android and re-sale prices are pretty high. While Androids plummets the moment they are out of the store. You get more money selling anything Apple on the private market, than using the trade-in programs for Apple.

So yea, fuck Apple. But their products are good and reliable. Even if their prices are ludicrous now, you got a machine for many years. Their new releases now have only marginal improvements or "improvements", at best.