Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Womanhorse

Neigh Sayer
kiwifarms.net
2 custom mini figs for DnD; one of my cleric shifter for a current campaign and another of my rouge kenku for display purposes/back-up use (he's my fav)

scorptatious

Dancing Mad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just purchased a Vivi plush that was a pre-order bonus from back when Final Fantasy IX was first released back in 2000. It's a used one that's relatively cheap, but still. Nice having a little piece of history from back when the game was brand new.

FixinShibe

A Day of thunder.
kiwifarms.net
The Fact that I Want to Own NFS: ProStreet For every Single Platform it was Released on really Says something doesn't it?

Recently Bought the PS3 Version for $5 at Goodwill, Might Buy a PSP With A Copy of the PSP ProStreet and UMD Video Beavis & Butthead Soon

Piss

kiwifarms.net
The Fact that I Want to Own NFS: ProStreet For every Single Platform it was Released on really Says something doesn't it?

Recently Bought the PS3 Version for $5 at Goodwill, Might Buy a PSP With A Copy of the PSP ProStreet and UMD Video Beavis & Butthead Soon
View attachment 725689
I've done that with a few games when I've found them for next to nothing. I had every version of Doom 2016 at one point, but gave the PS4 one to a buddy of mine.

Reactions: FixinShibe

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
Spent 40 bucks on Doomtown boosters. Not the recent remake, I'm talking old cardboard for a game that died 15 years ago and I will most likely never play again. Buying CCG stuff is pretty autistic already, especially for a man of my years, but buying dead CCG stuff is off the charts.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
I recently got into the Yo-kai Watch series, starting with Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters over a week ago. A couple of days ago, I purchased the first Yo-kai Watch game, Yo-kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits, Yo-kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corps, and the season 1 volume 1 dvd of the anime. From what little I've palyed of the series, it's pretty good.

As for why I purchased 2 different versions of the second game, both versions have exclusive yo-kai, and Psychic Specters has extra post-game content.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Hole no longer smoking
kiwifarms.net
Another monitor, I now have three and that was never my intention but I just can't pass up a good deal. The university was getting new things and they wanted ~$50 for a barely used Dell UltraSharp that has been standing in some office space somewhere. It's RGB backlit so lamp time isn't as important, though I don't think it has been used much, but most importantly it pivots, has a decent enough IPS panel and is 1200p, adding a tiny bit of extra space can be important sometimes and 1080p can go fuck itself.

(seriously, 16:9 sucks, it's a shit format meant for video and games and nothing else, 5:4 (2048x1536) should have been the standard desktop format)

all right lads so iv got two helmets next on the list before i move on to the nordic then eurasian helmat scene.

View attachment 727707
Frogmouth.

View attachment 727709

Armet.

also if im missing any other helms do say.

It looks like you're going for medieval helmets but the pickelhelm is awesome.

Maybe modify it and slap a face plate on it if so desired, it would look pretty cool and completely inauthentic when it comes to history.

If you're going for plate mail what's your codpiece situation like?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi Jeff
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino