Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
USB camera to look inside my ears and a curette to clean with.
It will soon be spelunking in other places, for such is the nature of the digital camera.

Since I'm too stupid to properly measure my finger, I just bought a ring sizer. I only need it for like one finger but I figure it's a nice thing to have for the future.
One day you will be bored, you sit there, you look at that ring sizer you only used once to measure one thing... "Is this how those embarrassing ER stories start?"

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
Little boxes for all my individual cards and dice I use in tabletop gaming, as well as plastic tokens to replace all the cardboard ones. Then I order foam cut specifically to accommodate the miniatures, dice boxes, card boxes, and tokens for each skirmish game.

Matthew216

kiwifarms.net
I just ordered a dictionary of English to Elvish language (Tolkien’s) from Amazon. I’m putting together a home brew setting and I wanted my elves home to have a suitable name.

Reactions: Trilby

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
Welp, I just had to replace my protein blender cause I'm a fucking autist and managed to break the one I just bought.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LED light strip to put in the back garden, it's solar powered and I thought it might be nice to have to strung along the edges of the patio to outline them.
Those kick ass, and far from tismo.

I've had the same set for a few years it's traveled from my old house to new house and survived a few 0F winters to 100F summers, work fine. Great investment.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I went to a used BluRay shop, and picked up a small treasure trove, including Batman The Killing Joke, the Criterion editions of Straw Dogs and The Devil’s Backbone, Enter the Void, the uncut version of Killer Joe, and A History of Violence. The clerk there suggested that I watch Babe Pig in the City to clear up the edginess I had accumulated in that stack.

Trilby

Hello faggot lovers!
kiwifarms.net
Today in the mail, I received four sealed boxes of Higgins Black Magic Ink! I had to open up one to see if the ink was still good and it is! I got these ones in particular as they're in glass inkwells unlike the plastic ones they've ended up with since the 90's. I prefer glass ones as they don't tip over as easy.

Attachments

Smaug's Smokey Hole

dragron: the bruges tea soirée
kiwifarms.net
TNT2's, ati R300's (9200, 9550, 9600), gimped edition Geforce 2's, 3's, 4's, Fx cards, all the low-mid end stuff for the period.
Nice. Geforce 2 MX was such a good card. Geforce 4 MX was such a shit card(it was just a GF2 MX).

But no PowerVR Kyro/Kyro 2?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino