Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Glad I couldn't help

Now with edge anime avatar
kiwifarms.net
Not sure this counts as autistic, but I bought a wristwatch. Nothing, fancy, just an ordinary Casio digital watch, the F-201WA-1ACF (note this is the closest hit on Casio website). It's got 5 alarms, a stop watch and a time, along with a calendar going to 2099 and okay illumination. It's got a 4/5 on Amazon.

I wouldn't mind getting a fancier watch if I got more money, though. I bought it because I realize using your phone just to tell the time was exceptional (requiring to fish it out your pocket like a dumbass) and destracting (if you install a bunch of apps and don't turn off notifications). Also, I want to get away from smartphone dependency as much as possible.

Trilby

Hello faggot lovers!
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't mind getting a fancier watch if I got more money, though. I bought it because I realize using your phone just to tell the time was exceptional (requiring to fish it out your pocket like a dumbass) and destracting (if you install a bunch of apps and don't turn off notifications). Also, I want to get away from smartphone dependency as much as possible.
I know how that is, at least for us older gents who remember when watches were a thing. I had a Timex Indiglo I loved dearly!

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
A waterproof cellphone holder/lanyard. I got some free tickets to a waterpark, and man the lines take a while, reading ebooks makes the time pass quicker. Plus I can toss my id and money in with it so I can get alcohol without having to walk to wherever my locker is (always as far away from where I am no matter what).

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino