Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Glad I couldn't help

Ohai!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure this counts as autistic, but I bought a wristwatch. Nothing, fancy, just an ordinary Casio digital watch, the F-201WA-1ACF (note this is the closest hit on Casio website). It's got 5 alarms, a stop watch and a time, along with a calendar going to 2099 and okay illumination. It's got a 4/5 on Amazon.

I wouldn't mind getting a fancier watch if I got more money, though. I bought it because I realize using your phone just to tell the time was retarded (requiring to fish it out your pocket like a dumbass) and destracting (if you install a bunch of apps and don't turn off notifications). Also, I want to get away from smartphone dependency as much as possible.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't mind getting a fancier watch if I got more money, though. I bought it because I realize using your phone just to tell the time was exceptional (requiring to fish it out your pocket like a dumbass) and destracting (if you install a bunch of apps and don't turn off notifications). Also, I want to get away from smartphone dependency as much as possible.
I know how that is, at least for us older gents who remember when watches were a thing. I had a Timex Indiglo I loved dearly!

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
A waterproof cellphone holder/lanyard. I got some free tickets to a waterpark, and man the lines take a while, reading ebooks makes the time pass quicker. Plus I can toss my id and money in with it so I can get alcohol without having to walk to wherever my locker is (always as far away from where I am no matter what).

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bunch of Play-Doh for claymation experiments. I needed a specific color for a lolcow related project, so that's twice the autism.

Also it smells so gooood
Reminded I know an art shop that sells the Van Aken brand of "Claytoons". At least with clay it wouldn't dry out if you left your work untouched for a while.

Random review I found on YT from a kid.

Tags
None