Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this counts, but I decided to rent all of the MCU movies that I have not yet seen off Amazon Prime just so I could binge watch something that is not at all mentally demanding when I am recovering from surgery next week. Who knows, maybe Captain Marvel won’t be that bad when I am those potent horse pills?
I hope your recovery goes well. For sure, something not too heavy to zone out to while resting up is a good thing. Best of luck with it

An Ghost

SOON YOU WILL BE AN GHOST
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A coworker sold me a fisheye lens on the cheap.
On the opposite end of the spectrum bought an old 100-300mm that’s works great. There is nobody on the planet more courteous and efficient than Japanese eBay sellers.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just got Eclipse Phase 2nd Edition in PDF form. Any game where you can have a talking octopus spaceship pilot is a good one in my opinion.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
terasic DE10-Nano. So I can use the MiSTer project on it and play old school shit at pretty much the best quality other than buying a shitton of old consoles and pcs. It basically emulates it better than any emulator can.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Now DOOM's music sounds great.
I've heard of these, the Sharp x68000 got a lot of use out of it for their titles.

Speaking of sound, I bought THIS beauty. Sadly I have to wait two more days for something that could've been delivered to my house on Saturday, but I guess UPS likes to play that game.

Last edited:

PinstripeLuns

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered.
kiwifarms.net
Sims 4 DLC, what makes it autistic is that it's my mum's birthday in a couple of days.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of these:

It's expensive for a big plastic hoop, it's a bitch to assemble (comes supplied with a rubber mallet!) and I had to use duct tape to repair parts I cack-handedly smashed.
1 of 2 kittens has taken to it like a pro, the other will undoubtedly mount a takeover when she sees how much fun it is.
I've christened it Proud Mary.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bought a IBM thinkcentre for $18 and a 27-inch monitor for $25 at a thrift store. The monitor is pretty nice. VGA/DVI/HDMI/DP. The PC still needs and HDD, but has a P4 2.8ghz and 2gb of ram. Gonna make it a machine for Win98/2000/XP stuff. Maybe push the limits of modern linux and see what can run. Also bought a Geforce FX 5600 off ebay for the IBM.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino