Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this counts, but I decided to rent all of the MCU movies that I have not yet seen off Amazon Prime just so I could binge watch something that is not at all mentally demanding when I am recovering from surgery next week. Who knows, maybe Captain Marvel won’t be that bad when I am those potent horse pills?
I hope your recovery goes well. For sure, something not too heavy to zone out to while resting up is a good thing. Best of luck with it

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just got Eclipse Phase 2nd Edition in PDF form. Any game where you can have a talking octopus spaceship pilot is a good one in my opinion.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
terasic DE10-Nano. So I can use the MiSTer project on it and play old school shit at pretty much the best quality other than buying a shitton of old consoles and pcs. It basically emulates it better than any emulator can.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Now DOOM's music sounds great.
I've heard of these, the Sharp x68000 got a lot of use out of it for their titles.

Speaking of sound, I bought THIS beauty. Sadly I have to wait two more days for something that could've been delivered to my house on Saturday, but I guess UPS likes to play that game.

Last edited:

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of these:

It's expensive for a big plastic hoop, it's a bitch to assemble (comes supplied with a rubber mallet!) and I had to use duct tape to repair parts I cack-handedly smashed.
1 of 2 kittens has taken to it like a pro, the other will undoubtedly mount a takeover when she sees how much fun it is.
I've christened it Proud Mary.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bought a IBM thinkcentre for $18 and a 27-inch monitor for $25 at a thrift store. The monitor is pretty nice. VGA/DVI/HDMI/DP. The PC still needs and HDD, but has a P4 2.8ghz and 2gb of ram. Gonna make it a machine for Win98/2000/XP stuff. Maybe push the limits of modern linux and see what can run. Also bought a Geforce FX 5600 off ebay for the IBM.

Tags
None