Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Cata-mount dat ass.
kiwifarms.net
Bought a bottle of UV Sriracha Vodka because it was down to 8 bucks and I really just have to see what the fuck they were thinking (and if it's any good). Worst case scenario? I drink Bloody Marys for dinner for a bit.

• Feels
Reactions: tasty humane burger

Kurosaki Ichigo

WE TUMBLIN DOWN
kiwifarms.net
I've been eyeing that and the Fallout one on Amazon, are they worth the price or are they just everyday recipes with video game names?
A couple of them like the sides are pretty simple (for the elder scrolls one at least) but a lot of the recipes I’m eyeing to make for the holidays. The ingredient list on a few are purposely short to encourage experimentation. The opening section alone is just for seasoning mixes to use on assorted recipes in the book.

@Opposite Time Nomad has the fallout one and used it to make a full meal so they’re better suited to answering that for you.

Opposite Time Nomad

"We could be brothers"
kiwifarms.net
I've been eyeing that and the Fallout one on Amazon, are they worth the price or are they just everyday recipes with video game names?
The Fallout one has a lot of full meal type things along with appetizers and desserts. It even has drink mixtures! So its fun to use if you're plotting a full course meal. The book will even suggest what appetizers better suit main course meals and drinks. Of course, a lot of the food is based off of foods in the game along with 2 recipes hidden in Fallout 1 and 2's instruction manual. I hope that helps!

• Informative
Reactions: Inflatable Julay

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
I bought a bunch of things (V-belt, edge/seam and zipper attachments) for an ancient sewing machine I will rarely use. That said the Singer built in 1956 will probably outlive me while I can't say the same for the plastic Singer my parents gave me.

Jersey Devil

kiwifarms.net
428.jpg

428 Shibuya Scramble is a weird Spike Chunsoft live-action visual novel that came out like 10 years ago in Japan. It was really cheap on Steam, but I doubt a lot of people grabbed it because the only people who care about shit like this are autistic weeb trash.

That being said, it's a really good game.

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tamagotchis are awesome. There's no denying that. It's the community of western fans that make me cringe. I need to find a few examples.
Reminded I received one for Xmas one year in a package I never opened so it's stuck somewhere in storage, unused in my house.

An Ghost

SOON YOU WILL BE AN GHOST
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Elder scrolls cookbook. I’d be willing to post recipes from it if y’all wanna try em out
Couldn’t think of a worse universe to make a recipe book from, except fallout where people eat irradiated trash. When I think food from scrolls games the only things that come to mind are bug eggs, drugs, alcohol, cabbages, aquatic but eggs, and sweet rolls.
Really disappointed there isn’t a scrib jelly recipe that is just jam and horse tranquilizer.
Catherine full body, got a odd look when i got it.
I got the steel book because it was pink. The older guy working the counter did recognize it and gave me a creepy positive look.

• Feels
Reactions: Animewasamistake

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pokeball waffle iron

Bought it about a week ago and I love it more than other waffle irons I've used. It actually gets the waffle at just the right amount of crispiness that I like.

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RTL-SDR dongle for the computer. I have been listening to US EAM messages all day, and Chinaman air force pilots yelling at each other.
I have one, but I can't really pick up anything up, as I can't have an outdoor antenna (I live in an apartment). Any suggestions?

The Carbon 2185 Core book, I kickstarted it, and they just now got around to shipping the hardcopies.

Last edited:

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
A used copy of the ADV DVD of the Battle Angel Alita anime. Amazing how it is a lot less impressive now than it was when I was in high school well over 20 years ago.

Reactions: Uncanny Valley

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
photo_2019-09-14_17-06-17.jpg

Not really an autistic purchase, but I bought a Khyber Pass handmade holster for my pistol. I'm very happy with it, everything fits just right. Added the other mag pouch myself, for infinite ammo.

The most autistic thing about it is how absolutely Revolver Ocelot Aesthetic it ended up being. It's pretty good.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino