Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Teiluna

Is it okay to punch you just once☆?
kiwifarms.net
An untranslated manga. I'm not even good at Japanese.
I also preordered an anime CD, because I like spending my money on dumb things (the album art is really cute, though, and the short version of the song is also good)
Basically, I have an entire shelf of autism, and it's growing.
Also I forgot that I spent £60 on a big box of anime things and £35 of that was in shipping because Japan is an ass

Reactions: sasazuka

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Bought a soft muzzle for an 11 week old puppy. I've never had a puppy this stubborn in the 30 years I've dealt with dogs. Most of the six dogs I've had as puppies, when I smack their nose and pull whatever it is out of their mouths and said "NO!" they've left whatever it is alone. This little shithead stares me straight in the eye and says "Fuck you" right back and grabs a bigger part of whatever he had beforehand and runs off swallowing it.

Since he's already had $200+ in vet bills to make sure he hasn't either poisoned himself or given himself a blockage, the muzzle for around $12 seems like a good idea when he's outside. He's no longer eating clumps of grass, chunks of dirt, stones, sticks, etc. The little shit was getting both fast enough, and agile enough to avoid me grabbing them and pulling stuff out of their mouth. He does get a treat when I take the muzzle off, because I don't want him to associate it with only bad things.

Good thing he's cute. 'Cause he's a furry little asshole.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My dry cleaner says that a very unique pair of pants has ceased to exist. He says I picked it up, I know I didn't. I'm assuming he fucked it it up or gave it to the wrong person. I feel shitty for not being able to let it go as easily as I'd like to, but I also find that pieces of clothing come into and out of my life almost like mandatory costume changes from on high. Maybe it's time for a change.

I'd been waiting for an excuse, so I bought some BDUs from Crye Precision to fill the hole. They're really high end cargo pants made for private security contractors. It's like the final form of mallninja faggotry.

They are the absurdly large & high quality ones though, from Olyfactory. This website has an extensive gallery of them.
12 inches of Bidoof.png

12 inches of bidoof sounds... Adventurous?

Last edited:

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bought an input jack to cassette adapter so I can listen to YouTube videos in my truck during the long trips to the store that isn't a feed store, a dollar store, or a small grocery store.

The local radio stations boil down to: Some guy lecturing me on Jesus or playing Jesus music, bad country music, or fuzzy stations.

Which is funny, since I lose phone data every 20 miles or so for a few minutes.

Bagronkleton

kiwifarms.net
I've been eyeing that and the Fallout one on Amazon, are they worth the price or are they just everyday recipes with video game names?
I have the elder scrolls cookbook, there's some damn good ones in it.

The Potage le Magnifique is fuckin delicious, especially when you get creative in all the right ways. I add potatoes, substitute yellow onions instead of white and switch oit white flour with potato flour, some crispy bacon bits to mine at the end. Simple changes but the end result has enough of the original flavor while lending a unique twist. One of those dishes that takes on the cook's preferences very well.

The Nut Loaf is also pretty good depending on what nuts n seeds you use. Mine went a little heavier on sesame and sunflower seeds so it had an almost pretzel-y taste to it. Good snack, very nutrient dense so it keeps ya satisfied.

Its worth it if you enjoy cooking in general.
Has a good spread of basic introductory things, to spice blends, to more complex main dishes. Haven't dabbled with any of the drinks yet but the Water of Life has my interest somethin fierce.

Last edited:

Argh My Cigar

Dwi wedi meddwi'n chwil
kiwifarms.net
A bunch of Japanese snacks from a local asian market. Of which included pocky. Got some pretty delicious anpan and green tea flavored mochi as well.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
Flying Witch manga by Chihiro Ishizuka volume 7, because I like comfy semi-rural slice-of-life with magic.

I also wanted to buy Non Non Biyori volume 12 (comfy extremely rural slice-of-life with no magic other than whatever "Sosunser" is) but couldn't find it at any stores I went to.

• Autistic
Reactions: Mein Garten

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Bought a soft muzzle for an 11 week old puppy. I've never had a puppy this stubborn in the 30 years I've dealt with dogs. Most of the six dogs I've had as puppies, when I smack their nose and pull whatever it is out of their mouths and said "NO!" they've left whatever it is alone. This little shithead stares me straight in the eye and says "Fuck you" right back and grabs a bigger part of whatever he had beforehand and runs off swallowing it.

Since he's already had $200+ in vet bills to make sure he hasn't either poisoned himself or given himself a blockage, the muzzle for around $12 seems like a good idea when he's outside. He's no longer eating clumps of grass, chunks of dirt, stones, sticks, etc. The little shit was getting both fast enough, and agile enough to avoid me grabbing them and pulling stuff out of their mouth. He does get a treat when I take the muzzle off, because I don't want him to associate it with only bad things.

Good thing he's cute. 'Cause he's a furry little asshole.
Sigh. Buying more autistic shit for the puppy. His breeder glued his ears badly, so I ordered some specific glue and Dr. Scholls rolled pads to make braces for his ears so he doesn't grow up looking like a little goblin.

Upside, he hasn't had any more problems with eating things he shouldn't, and doesn't mind the muzzle because he gets a tiny treat when it comes off.

Still a furry asshole, though now when I'm about at the limit he comes and flops down in my lap for a cuddle for a minute.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Halloween 3
kiwifarms.net
Hubba-Bubba bubblegum
I was talking to a buddy in a store and for some reason Hubba-Bubba was brought up, bubblegum filled with tons of sugar intended to grind against your teeth for as long as possible, marketed to children. Growing up no one thought anything of it, it's bubblegum, it has sugar. Now it seems outlandish that it ever existed and Hubba-Bubba was just one of many products like that on the market.

Times changes in ways that might not be immediately noticeable, it happens gradually.

Reactions: Autumnal Equinox
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino